%    matches exactly one character

UFC 142 (RIO) Predictions- Kamikaze Overdrive MMA

UserPost

11:27 am
January 8, 2012

scottiej86

posts 25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…..3JLcv6xr1U

UFC 142 (RIO) Predictions — My picks for UFC 142 (RIO): Aldo vs Mendes, fight predictions for the 5 main card fights and 6 prelims.

Plus check out my MMA Rankings for all 7 UFC divisions; the UFC Champions and top 15 contenders for there respective titles. Please comment and subscribe to my channel: Kamikaze Overdrive MMA Predictions

3:49 pm
January 14, 2012

scottiej86

posts 25

Odds Update:

Antonio Carvalho 1.40
Felipe Arantes 2.75
- the Canadian is the fav, but Arantes looked good in his debut and is fighting at home upset possibility.

Ricardo Funch 4.80
Mike Pyle 1.15
-Funch got a call because of an injury this is a DNP but I think Pyle takes it

Michihiro Omigawa 2.75
Yuri Alcantara 1.40
-is Alcantara the next big thing? beating a solid vet like Omigawa would be a nice resume builder, I like the Brazilian

Ednaldo Oliveira 1.95
Gabriel Gonzaga 1.75
-Gabe did not look good the last time we saw him, is he ripe for an upset in his return?

Thiago Tavares 1.72
Sam Stout 2.00
-a little suprised Sammy is the dog, expected it to be even at the least.

Terry Etim 3.25
Edson Barboza 1.29
-Etim is a beast and would be a bigger name if he hadnt been out for so long win an injury, winner of this fight will get a big name next fight Barboza has been touted as the future of the division and a wrecking machine, does he keep it going or is this upset special?

Carlo Prater 5.20
Erick Silva 1.12
-Lots of experience for Prater while Silva's debut lasted less then a minute. lots of pressure for the young kid can he handle it or is Prater $5.20 a steal?

Mike Massenzio 5.00
Rousimar Palhares 1.13
-Massenzio isnt expected to win this fight as the odds indicate, but i dont think he should be this big of a dog especially when Palhares is prone to metal mishaps, maybe one is going to cost him a fight eventually like it almost did against Miller.

Anthony Johnson 1.90
Vitor Belfort 1.80
-odds have been bouncing around like crazy, there are too many unknowns here following the weight issue and a smart book would remove this fight from the betting card, but since they arent try to cash it hard.

Chad Mendes 3.05
Jose Aldo 1.33
-Aldo is Aldo, wil Mendes fold up if he cant get him to the ground. Can Aldo finish him? Will it go 5 rounds? All good questions, Mendes is a decent dog @ 3.05 but I wouldnt bet the world on him.

Good Luck tonite and enjoy the fights.

No Tags

About the Top MMA News at topmmanews.com Forum

Most Users Ever Online: 196

Currently Online:
8 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1
Forums: 6
Topics: 1618

Membership:

There are 66847 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There are 3 Admins
There is 1 Moderator

Top Posters:

boygirl – 491
T.J. COLETTI – 300
harry balls – 290
Robin Black – 235
Jamie Locke – 222
Mike Davis – 212
Bobby Karimi-Busheri – 206
Sean Quinn – 196
Tyler Davis – 160
DeViLBoY – 105

Recent New Members: at0307769, starwar16, andrew14nov, rajmehta021010, Movingsolutions

Discussion contents reflect the views of individual participants only. Top MMA News bears no responsibility for accuracy of participant comments and will bear no legal liability for discussion results. By using the Top MMA News forums, you are agreeing to abide by the Top MMA News forum rules.