*    matches any number of characters
%    matches exactly one character

UFC 141 Predictions- Kamikaze Overdrive MMA

UserPost

1:58 pm
December 24, 2011

scottiej86

posts 25

Hey everyone this if my first post here, Canadian MMA Fan, I do my MMA show as a hobby please let me know what you think I will do my best to respond. Enjoy the Holidays! Please Follow the link below for my show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…..5bizXdkgPo

10:58 am
December 29, 2011

Cj Saftic

posts 40

I liked it man, the production was none too bad and neither was the insight. The video also has 1800 views so you're clearly doing something right. If you're looking for constructive criticism however, it would be nice to see some footage of the fighters laid overtop of the breakdown. I understand it's hard to get footage from UFC fights due to copyrights but even pictures from sherdog with a couple transitions would go a long way. Also it's a bit long. Not that it isn't good, but 20 minutes is a long time to break down 10 fights by yourself. Anyways keep up the good work man.

2:06 pm
December 30, 2011

scottiej86

posts 25

thanx man, yeah i use to incorporate HL videos for each fighter in my show, but i didn't want to draw the ire of the UFC and get shut down. Im working on the length and cutting it back, but its hard sometimes to get everything out.

Odds Update:

Manny Gamburyan 3.00
Diego Nunes 1.34
-interesting fight, many ppl taking Nunes because he trains with Jose Aldo and Aldo wrecked Manny, but remember Diego trains with Jose, he isn't Jose and he has had issues with grapplers in the past.

Luis Ramos 2.10
Matthew Riddle 1.65
-close odds for a guy that got knocked out in the first minute of his UFC debut, Riddle hasn't been overally impressive either. I'm leaning towards the dog in this fight.

Efrain Escudero 3.20
Jacob Volkmann 1.30
-is Volkman a force at LW, well he's looked good since dropping from 170 can Escudero derail him?

Sean Pierson 4.05
Dong Hyun Kim 1.20
- Kim was one maybe two wins from a potential title shot before Condit shut him down, Pierson is most likely one lose away from his walking papers.

Anthony Njokuani 2.50
Danny Castillo 1.47
-Castillo looked good against Bailey, but how significant is that? Njokuani is a beast on the feet, how long will he be able to stay there?

Junior Assuncao 3.50
Ross Pearson 1.25
-Pearson's FW debut, he pays too poorly to consider a serious betting option with too many question marks.

Jimy Hettes 2.75
Nam Phan 1.40
-Hettes has to get this fight to the ground and kee it there. Phan's 1-2 UFC record does not indicate what he is capable of.

Vladimir Matyushenko 3.70
Alelxander Gustafsson 1.23
-Vladdy is one tough guy, but Gustafsson could be on his way to the upper echelon of the division.

Johny Hendricks 3.00
Jon Fitch 1.34
-Fitch has been out of action for almost a year, in his first fight since changing over to a vegan diet he really struggled with BJ Penn on the ground, until BJ gassed, has Fitch lost something on the mat? if he has Hendricks will expoit it and the guy has dynamite in his hands if the fight stays standing. Upset Alert

Nate Diaz 3.25
Donald Cerrone 1.29
-Their submission games cancel each other out, their hands will too, the difference will be Cerrone's kicks. This will be a barn burner.

Brock Lesnar 2.30
Alistair Overeem 1.55
-Lesnar just made a jump from 2.05 to 2.30, which is nice if you were planning a bet on the former champ. This fight will be one in one of two areas; By Overeem with his striking or Lesnar with his wrestling. Many people want to promote A.O.'s ground game and submissions as a threat to Lesnar on the mat, Brock's wrestling is superior to anyone A.O. has rolled with and in if Frank Mir looked as helpless as he did with Lesnar on top of his, Overeem wont fair much better. Can Broc get it to the ground? That is the question.

FOTN Payouts & my order
1) Nathan Diaz v Donald Cerrone 2.95
2) Jimy Hettes v Nam Phan 4.75
3) Brock Lesnar v Alistair Overeem 4.25

Good Luck tonite & enjoy the fights.

No Tags

About the Top MMA News at topmmanews.com Forum

Most Users Ever Online: 196

Currently Online:
10 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1
Forums: 6
Topics: 1608

Membership:

There are 66727 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There are 3 Admins
There is 1 Moderator

Top Posters:

boygirl – 491
T.J. COLETTI – 300
harry balls – 290
Robin Black – 235
Jamie Locke – 222
Mike Davis – 212
Bobby Karimi-Busheri – 206
Sean Quinn – 196
Tyler Davis – 160
DeViLBoY – 105

Recent New Members: rajmehta021010, Movingsolutions, ks35645883, randy14nov, fifaco123

Discussion contents reflect the views of individual participants only. Top MMA News bears no responsibility for accuracy of participant comments and will bear no legal liability for discussion results. By using the Top MMA News forums, you are agreeing to abide by the Top MMA News forum rules.