Top MMA News Canadian Bantamweight Rankings – November 2010

Read original Top MMA News article

UserPost

8:28 pm
November 16, 2010

Keith Grienke

Admin

posts 714

In June, Top MMA News said that the story at Bantamweight in Canada was Roland Delorme and guess what? He lost at CFC 6. In fact, CFC 6 threw the division upside down with wins from Eric Wilson and Eric Perez and losses by Delorme and Remi Morvan.

There are two newcomers to the list. Eric Wilson joins the top 10 due to his decision win over Delorme and Diego Wilson gets promoted from the #11 position as Jason Towns has been inactive for over a year.

There…

Read original Top MMA News article

10:51 pm
November 16, 2010

KURT-TRIPLE CROWN FIGHTER

posts 49

Great to see Eric ranked at #4!

9:19 am
November 17, 2010

Keith Grienke

Admin

posts 714

try to rank these Bantamweights:
Marc Beausoleil, Owen Carr, Mike Davis, Cory Lautischer

9:53 am
November 17, 2010

Robin Black

posts 235

Mike, Marc, Carr, Cory.

Love to see Davis get a shot out East to gauge his growth. Beausoleil and Carr definitely on way up. The jury's out on Lautisher till he gets tested. 3 quick guillotines doesn't let you know much about his skill set. (Nice quick guillotine tho. I'll attest to that.)

10:12 am
November 17, 2010

Keith Grienke

Admin

posts 714

Robin Black said:

Mike, Marc, Carr, Cory.

How about if we throw Bibby and Brigham in there?

10:43 am
November 17, 2010

Robin Black

posts 235

Bibby ahead of Cory. Brigham off the list due to inactivity and having never fought at 35.

Brigham should make quick work of his return fight then jump right to a Hardeep or Sheen. Then he should be top 5 where he belongs.

Then Denis or Wooley.

Can't wait to see it.

10:43 am
November 17, 2010

Dave Mah

posts 7

Here would be my number 11-15:

11. Sean Quinn

12. Owen Carr

13. Corey Lautischer

14. Josh Hill

15. Mike Hong

I pretty much agree with the Top 10 though.

10:49 am
November 17, 2010

Robin Black

posts 235

Just did some extra lookin up on Beausoleil. Likin this guy. Like to see him get a good name next.

Man there's a lot of sharks swimmin around out there.

11:13 am
November 17, 2010

Keith Grienke

Admin

posts 714

Dave Mah said:

Here would be my number 11-15:

11. Sean Quinn

12. Owen Carr

13. Corey Lautischer

14. Josh Hill

15. Mike Hong

I pretty much agree with the Top 10 though.

I see it as Quinn/Hill as 11-12.  After that, I have no clue at all. 

11:14 am
November 17, 2010

Keith Grienke

Admin

posts 714

Keith Grienke said:

Robin Black said:

Mike, Marc, Carr, Cory.

How about if we throw Bibby and Brigham in there?

Sorry… was keeping  it Alberta based.  I meant Ryan Brigham.  Not Curtis.

Can throw Jesse Fox in there as well.

11:21 am
November 17, 2010

Sean Quinn

posts 196

Somebody give me a fight and i will be out that b.s 11-15 spot and start climbing back up the top 10.

1:02 pm
November 17, 2010

Mike Davis

posts 212

was just laughing that at one time we could not do a top 10 it was top 5 now look, Owen Carr is going make top ten sooner or later, Beausoleil will ask for a rematch cause the "contraversial" end but I see Carr winning the fight again and then getting a bigger fight.

1:41 pm
November 17, 2010

KURT-TRIPLE CROWN FIGHTER

posts 49

I would like to see a rematch with Carr – Beausoleil.  I was at that one at EFC, wasnt sure if it was for sure a low blow or not, but it seemed that way from the reaction.

2:15 pm
November 17, 2010

Mike Davis

posts 212

KURT-TRIPLE CROWN FIGHTER said:

I would like to see a rematch with Carr – Beausoleil.  I was at that one at EFC, wasnt sure if it was for sure a low blow or not, but it seemed that way from the reaction.

that is a rematch I am intrested in and winner would get a bigger fight after that hopefully for that title Carr has right now.

2:32 pm
November 17, 2010

Keith Grienke

Admin

posts 714

Post edited 11:33 pm – November 18, 2010 by Keith Grienke

Mike Davis said:

was just laughing that at one time we could not do a top 10 it was top 5 now look.

No kidding.  135 has exploded. 

11:30 pm
November 18, 2010

LBoutin

posts 17

Get Quinn a fight !! He's had a couple tough losses, but looked good in every one of them (especially the Nick Denis fight)  The guy is a legit threat to anyone at 135 in Canada.  He'll be back into the top 10 in no time.

5:29 am
November 19, 2010

annie89

posts 2

Fights allow martial artist of dissimilar settings to struggle. Unlike some sports that have a limited range of action and skills required, mma workout, mma conditioning or ufc workout wanted a full body routine. Basics start with muscle building and power ornamental moves.

mma conditioning

9:26 am
November 19, 2010

Conan

posts 10

LOL, what does this have to do with anything on the topic. Looks like our 100th forum member is a spammer.

5:28 pm
December 21, 2010

ryan brigham

posts 1

hey thanks robin i will be back in there by may and i plan on doing exactly what you said make it to the top 5 . and if you take a close look you will see that i have had quite a few fights at 135 . i plan on staying at that weight lookin forward to getting back to lethbridge and getting back in there!!!

11:53 am
December 22, 2010

Tyler Davis

posts 160

I can attest to brigham being legit, he has 14 recorded pro fights( lots of off the record fights) he's been training with us for a while now and is a scary man lol appart from being a really nice dude. I think I deserve a carr rematch as it was a close split dec and in terms of damage done I think I killed it. Close fight but judges don't seem to give out 10-8 rounds often. I would kill mike davis and really look forward to my next bantom weight fight. I took the last one at 145 because it was the only offer at the time

About the Top MMA News at topmmanews.com Forum

Most Users Ever Online: 196

Currently Online:
6 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1
Forums: 6
Topics: 1736

Membership:

There are 73878 Members
There have been 4 Guests

There are 3 Admins
There is 1 Moderator

Top Posters:

boygirl – 491
T.J. COLETTI – 300
harry balls – 290
Robin Black – 235
Jamie Locke – 222
Mike Davis – 212
Bobby Karimi-Busheri – 206
Sean Quinn – 196
Tyler Davis – 160
DeViLBoY – 105

Recent New Members: Satish@21, yahoohelpservice, david_jones, carterdavidmak, nancy410

Discussion contents reflect the views of individual participants only. Top MMA News bears no responsibility for accuracy of participant comments and will bear no legal liability for discussion results. By using the Top MMA News forums, you are agreeing to abide by the Top MMA News forum rules.