Canada's MMA Forum at Top MMA News

 
You must be logged in to post Login Register


Register? | Lost Your Password?

Search Forums:


 






Wildcard Usage:
*    matches any number of characters
%    matches exactly one character

Bantamweights on the east coast?

UserPost

5:20 pm
June 14, 2011


Sean Quinn

Member

posts 196

1

What the fuck is your deal?

If you dont want to fight, DONT ACCEPT A FUCKING FIGHT!!!! You fucking unprofessional pussies. I have never dealt with so much of this bullshit anywhere else. Are you fucking kidding me.

If someone were to ask me to fight and for whatever reason i just wasnt into it, or i just didnt want to do it, i would be a fucking man and just say NO! Not fucking dick around and waste the time of a bunch of people that have better shit to deal with than babysit some fucking fighter who isnt sure if he wants to fight.

If you agree to fight, then be a fucking adult and honor the agreement. Dont be a fucking cocksucker who avoids phone calls and doesnt return emails. Be a fucking grown up. Jesus fucking Christ. What the fuck is the matter with you guys.

This rant is intended for all of the east coast but in particular, those fucking morons in New Brunswick. Get a fucking clue, pussies.

5:23 pm
June 14, 2011


Sean Quinn

Member

posts 196

2

Also, fuck seafood williams.

6:27 pm
June 14, 2011


@clinchcraig

Member

posts 17

3

Why not just add the name, would love to know who it was. I can only think of a couple guys out this way that would be worth fighting.

 

Which Williams? Steve?

6:44 pm
June 14, 2011


Keith Grienke

Admin

posts 714

4

that sucks. Need to see some Quinn.

Judo Jon Williams?

6:57 pm
June 14, 2011


Sean Quinn

Member

posts 196

5

The old fixed fight fighter

8:06 pm
June 14, 2011


harry balls

Member

posts 290

6

You were gonna fight that old guy? I doubt he could make 135.

 

….wait i think he just TURNED 135…

  • The standard of excellence on any job
    site is defined by the sloppiest piece of work you will accept.

    – F. Jones

    If Darwin was right Bobby’s back should be turning into a matress soon.- Get Realz, on Bobby K

2:35 pm
June 17, 2011


Bobby Karimi-Busheri

Member

posts 206

7

East cost is a fuckin train wreck, I feel bad for a bad ass like Quinn.

2:52 pm
June 17, 2011


Bobby Karimi-Busheri

Member

posts 206

8

I will say 80% of decent east coasters move out west, then the remaining 20% of "normal" east coasters gotta battle it out with the remaining 90% of the population which are humanoid/catfish hyrbids.

3:10 pm
June 17, 2011


Sean Quinn

Member

posts 196

9

FML

3:56 pm
June 17, 2011


Keith Grienke

Admin

posts 714

10

Is Quinn 100% off the card?

4:56 pm
June 17, 2011


Bobby Karimi-Busheri

Member

posts 206

11

You have to ask him, but I hope not. It's been a total shit show trying to get him a fight (not Quinn's fault)

5:21 pm
June 17, 2011


Sean Quinn

Member

posts 196

12

Not off yet Confused

 

Bobby, i think you may have picked the worst job in the world. This sounds like it was beyond a struggle putting this card together. Not just concerning my fight.

5:22 pm
June 17, 2011


Sean Quinn

Member

posts 196

13

I dont think i have the patience to deal with being a matchmaker. Fucking nightmare job.

6:09 pm
June 17, 2011


Bobby Karimi-Busheri

Member

posts 206

14

I decided to help the Hope boys out cuz we are friends. Trainwreck like in Super 8!

 

Still hope for Quinn! I hope to know by tomorrow.

1:16 pm
June 18, 2011


Tyler Davis

Member

posts 160

15

sean i understand your anger, but do we really have to get mad a seafood because of it. I mean its not crabs fault some dude backed out, and fish is delish, eating shrimp is pimp, and muscles make muscles. I mean lets not direct our hate to the seafood industry thank you.

12:53 pm
June 21, 2011


@clinchcraig

Member

posts 17

16

Elite1 is looking for a 145er. I know you are 135lbs bit figured I'd toss it out there.

9:34 am
June 23, 2011


Tyler Davis

Member

posts 160

17

When and where is that

No Tags


About the Top MMA News at topmmanews.com Forum

Most Users Ever Online: 196

Currently Online:
19 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1
Forums: 6
Topics: 1603
Posts: 5438

Membership:

There are 66716 Members
There have been 2 Guests

There are 3 Admins
There is 1 Moderator

Top Posters:

boygirl – 491
T.J. COLETTI – 300
harry balls – 290
Robin Black – 235
Jamie Locke – 222
Mike Davis – 212
Bobby Karimi-Busheri – 206
Sean Quinn – 196
Tyler Davis – 160
DeViLBoY – 105

Recent New Members: Movingsolutions, ks35645883, randy14nov, fifaco123, PriyaReddy



 

Discussion contents reflect the views of individual participants only. Top MMA News bears no responsibility for accuracy of participant comments and will bear no legal liability for discussion results. By using the Top MMA News forums, you are agreeing to abide by the Top MMA News forum rules.