Top MMA News Heavyweight Rankings

5. Arjan Bhullar

6. Mike Kent

7. Adam Dyczka

8. Nick Campbell

9. Blake Nash

10. Dan Amyotte

82 Responses to “ Top MMA News Heavyweight Rankings ”

1. Vlad says:

Hey guys, I am looking for a heavyweight to much up with my guy .
    Pro, record 1:0 walking around 260. If anyone interested give me a shout. Fight is June 15 @ Aggression FC Calgary.

2. Frenchy says:

Time to renew the HW Ranking… iMMA’s own Smealinho Rama is 4-0 now has beaten Lee Mein and Jordan Tracy :-)
    Watch for his next fight to be announce soon on Topmmanews and

3. THEMAN says:

4. Jamie Locke says:

I would rather see Hackert take on another UFC vet HW at MFC.

Sure that fight would be a great opportunity for Rama, but it’s a step back for Hackert. IMO Hackerts striking would be too crisp and he’d be much faster than Rama…

I know there’s the old “anything can happen at HW” arguement, but I think Hackert is leaps and bounds ahead of Rama skill wise.

Rama vs Hague would be cool if Hague came back.

5. Marv says:

What about Rama vs Fortin?

6. Jamie Locke says:

I think Rama vs anyone on the list is a good fight, just not the right fight for Mike with his momentum and last two wins.

Fortin or Hague would be awesome fights.

7. Marv says:

Yea I agree Hackert doesnt have anything to gain by fighting Rama. Whereas fortin hasn’t fought in almost a year so a win against a skilled up and comer would solidify his #3 spot (and probly bump him up to #2 with hauge’s pending retirement) and a Rama win would send him straight to the #3 or #2 spot. Plus fortin and Rama are very simaler in stature.

Make this fight happen!!!!!

8. Frenchy says:

As u wish guys.. Got a contract last night for Rama vs Fortin :-)

9. Frenchy says:

For MFC 35 that is :-) thank you Mark

10. Marv says:

That’s an awesome matchup!
    props to you guys for getting it done

11. michael wagner says:

Time to update the heavyweight rankings

12. Marv says:

Gonna have to wait till hackert vs Rama I think

13. PUCK says:

No kidding! why even have a heavywieght ranking if you can’t find 10 dudes to put on the list? And Tim? hes done I thought?

14. Jamie Locke says:

Mike “The Math Librarian” Martelle just got his black belt in BJJ, won a gold at IBJJF and is looking for an mma fight.

I’d love to see a Canadian promotion book this guy against a name so he can finally be ranked.

vs Hague
    vs Fortin
    vs Nolan
    vs Tony “Kryptonite” Lopez

Mike Martelle vs Victor Valimaki for his HW Debut!

16. Darren Owen says:

1. Smealinho Rama
    2. Kalib Starnes
    3. Mike Hackert
    4. Tim Hague
    5. Paul Cheng
    6. Ryan Hunter
    7. Craig Hudson
    8. Ryan Fortin
    9. Vladimir Starcencov

17. MMA Fan says:

Don’t know how you would have Hunter and Cheng ahead of Hudson.
    I would have Hudson 5. Cheng 6. Hunter7.The rest I agree with.
    Simply on the competition that the 3 have fought up to now.
    And don’t know if I’d put Starnes ahead of Hackert either Mr.Owen.

18. MMA Fan says:

And I’m basing it on Heavyweight merit only!

19. MMA Fan says:

And Fortin has retired based on injuries.
    And actually I would have Blake Nash ahead of Starcencov.

20. MMA Fan says:

No Offense Mr.Owen but I don’t think Cheng or Hunter would fair very well against Hudson.
    Its to bad the AFC had never put those fights together.
    On that note,Canadian HW fights I’d like to see: Nash vs Hunter, Nash vs starcencov, Starcencov vs Hunter
    Hudson vs Cheng, Hudson vs Hague 2, Hudson vs Hackert, Hudson vs Starnes
    Hackert vs Starnes
    Rama vs anyone!

21. I'll Say It says:

What about Bobby K and BTP hahaha

22. PUCK says:

Are we going to get a new top 10 list soon?
    #1 Rama
    #2 Starns
    #3 cheng
    #4 Hackert
    #5 Hauge
    #6 Hudson
    #7 Hunter
    #8 Fortin
    #9 Starsencov
    #10 Nolan

23. MMA Fan says:

I agree with Rama at #1.
    Dont agree with Starnes, I dont think one Heavyweight in a year should get you ranked.
    Also dont tgink you should be ranked if you have had more than a year between fights.
    Like Cheng and Hackert.
    i also wouldnt rank Cheng above Hudson.
    Nolan should be ranked in 205lb category now.

My top five would be:

With Hunter.Tracey and Cheng just outside and Starcencov and Nash close behind.

Just my thoughts.

24. Bully says:

1. Rama
    2. Hackert
    3. Starnes
    4. Hague
    5. Starcencov

25. ass says:

Bobby k and BTP,why not he take all fights. I do give him that!!!!! I am sure #46 rank fighter out of #55 hw in Canada. BTP who is he?.

26. MMA Fan says:

Really need to update the heavyweight rankings!

27. ass says:

Wow now i have seen it all? Bobby Kalmakoff vs a 6, 7 400 pound Killer Kangaroo boxer. I give this guy balls lol, also some broking ribs. This is going down in may in Enoch Area.

28. Terry robertson says:

What kind of weirdo posts under the fake name ass to give himself compliments? That is seriously messed up and should be enough evidence to be denied a license.

Bobby we all know that it is you, please stop pretending too be a fighter and take some Esl classes.

29. KD says:

AND how we know it is Bobby is by the lack of intelligent dialog coming from his mouth. Isn’t there help in the province of Alberta for mental midgets?

30. Bobby Kalmakoff says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 3 Thumb down 13

31. Jay says:

Go lift a log you vapid excuse for a lifeform that has somehow inserted itself into the MMA world.

32. Mikey says:

Dan amyotte shouldn’t be anywhere near this list he’s awful. Keep juicing up and sucking wind lol that’s all you’re good for