Unified 40 – Edmonton – March 14

Date: March 14, 2020
Venue: River Cree Resort and Casino in Enoch, Alberta
TV: Fite TV
Tickets: Buy Tickets

Pro MMA:
185lbs- KB Bullar (8-0) vs. Jordan Williams (8-3)
***Middleweight Title Fight

265lbs- Christian Larsen (5-1) vs. Grayson Wells (5-3)
***Heavyweight Title Fight

205lbs- Graham Park (7-2) vs. Neil Berry (9-9)
***Light-Heavyweight Title Fight

165lbs- Nick Hrabec (7-5) vs. Kolten Menzak (6-5)
145lbs- Tyrell Giselbrecht (0-0) vs. Peter Janssen (0-0)

Amateur MMA:
185lbs- Sterling Michetti (2-1) vs. Jordan Noseworthy (3-3)
135lbs- Shannon Clark (2-0) vs. Maria Djukic (1-0-1)
155lbs- Laine Foxton (2-1) vs. Jared Shipley (1-0-1)
135lbs- Nick Felber (0-1) vs. Jose Pangilinan (0-0)

__________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________

14 Responses to “ Unified 40 – Edmonton – March 14 ”

1. Isaiah Metituk says:

Damn glad to see Peter Jansen found a fight so quickly after he verbally agreed to fight me on XFFC’S spring card and then went and signed on this one without telling me or Darren cliffe. Whack.

2. Bfd says:

Maybe he got offered more money. If he got a better deal he doesn’t really owe an explanation to anyone.

3. Isaiah metituk says:

I dunno man. I get we’re getting peanuts at this rate, but when you message me asking to fight then verbally commit to myself and the promoter only to turn around and sign a different fight without even letting us know, that’s pretty greasy

4. Rand Carson says:

Why is Neil Berry getting a title shot lol?

Unified is such a joke. Sunny only finds weak fighters to challenge his Edmonton based champions to protect them and keep them with the gold

Also Isaiah, I dunno dude, I think you hit the lotto when Peter backed out of your fight. I see you getting brutally knocked out by Peter

5. Isaiah Metituk says:

Glad too see Peter got all his friends to come fight his battles online for him

6. Reality says:

Isaiah Metituk
    I don’t know Peter but I’m pretty sure he’s not ducking you to fight Tyrell. Everyone knows this is a much tougher fight.

7. Isaiah metituk says:

Trust me boys, I ain’t too worried. Me and Darren got a banger of a pro debut lined up

8. Tru says:

Then why are you complaining? I’m sure your fan will show up

Added Jordan Williams to challenge KB Bhullar for the Middleweight title in the main event!

Added Sterling Michetti vs. Jordan Noseworthy, Shannon Clark vs. Maria Djukic, Laine Foxton vs. Jared Shipley and Nick Felber vs. Jose Pangilinan

11. Watt says:

A banger of a pro debut that you may or may not win? You’re a fight over .500, no one gives a rats arse what your proposed opponents are, or are not doing.

12. Isaiah Metituk says:

I’m 6-4 after starting out 0-2 my guy. If you’re gonna diss me that’s cool but at least get your numbers straight

13. Watt says:

No matter how you choose to word it, it’s still .500
    Numbers>Words

Added ticket link… Get ’em before they’re gone!