Wreck MMA Pro – Quick Results

Wreck MMA Pro Series returns tonight from the Palais des Congres in Gatineau, Quebec. In the main event Randy Turner takes on streaking Chad Anheliger in an East vs. West battle.

Here are the results from last night’s event. Full official results will be posted as soon as they become available.

Pro Fights:
Chad Anheliger submits Randy Turner by Guilltoine Choke in Round 1, 1:29
Dan Lariviere submits Jo Petahtegoose by Rear Naked Choke in Round 3, 4:30
Julien Leblanc defeats Drayton Angus by TKO (Elbows) in Round 1, 0:37
Ergys Sigeta defeats Nicolas Pedneault by TKO in Round 2, 2:49
Sam Debalke defeats Tyler Kirk by KO in Round 1, 0:47
Alex O’Neil defeats Eric Kayolo by Split Decision
Paul (PJ) Ste. Marie submits Corey Jackson by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 1:33
Fred Stonehouse submits Avinash Chowtree by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 1:22
__________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________

6 Responses to “ Wreck MMA Pro – Quick Results ”

1. Whirlwyde says:

135 fight turned to 140 catch weight and PJ didn’t even make 140. He was fed a can for a local fight and managed to make a mockery of the sport in the process.

2. EPerez says:

He finished the ‘can’ in a minute. Not sure fighting at a catch weight is making a mockery of the sport.

3. Whirlwyde says:

EPerez there is nothing wrong with a catch weight. Forcing your opponent into a last minute catch weight and then failing to make the catch-weight agreement by over three pounds is a mockery.

and his opponent has been finished within a minute throughout his amateur career.

4. Bryan Shute says:

Corey Jackson has no business having a professional fight. He is/was a very bad amateur. Lost the vast majority of his fights, even to mediocre amateurs. Now he’s stuck as a pro.

5. Drayton angus says:

How can you even call that tko by elbows, when your hitting a defenceless guy on the ground. My arm was mangled before he landed any shots, the ref showed no signs of stopping it so I had to tap. It was “S” shaped idk how you could of missed it. A win is a win but how can you feel great about yourself winning by default. It was a freak accident. Then to send me off to hospital in ambulance with no pants, no shirt, no phone, no wallet, tell me they were gonna tell my corner which hospital I was at, and nobody told him a thing. I had to pay for my own $35 cab ride when I got back to my 1star motel @1am. Ive never been treated so lowly by any other promotion in my career. You think they would appreciate a guy taking a short notice fight, to fight someone not a lot of ppl wanted to.
    Then having the crowd and all the ppl standing around his corner mock me as they were trying to pop my arm back into place, they have some very classy ppl out there.
    You damn rights I want a rematch with Julien lablanc, we have something to finish next year. That was not a legit win and I’m sure he knows it.

6. Drayton angus says:

Aw shit I already said too much, I should keep some things to myself. I’m just disappointed with how everything went down and how it was handled, of course it sucks losing to a dislocation like that. But from what I seen so far it seems they’re saying I lost to tko via elbows. I don’t believe that, I could not keep fighting if I tried. How would I get that changed? If they don’t change it then so be it. I know myself I would never tap or submit that easily. I come on this site all the time, and know what kind of negativity gets thrown around here, Most times it’s very entertaining to read. Now here I am lol but just had to be brought to my attention. I mean no disrespect.