UFC Fight Night 105: Browne vs. Lewis – Halifax – February 19

Date: February 19, 2016
Venue: Scotiabank Centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia
TV: TSN/FOX Sports 1/UFC Fight Pass
Tickets: Buy Tickets

Main Card: (TSN/FOX Sports 1-10pm)
265lbs- Travis Browne (18-5-1) vs. Derrick Lewis (17-4)
185lbs- Johny Hendricks (17-6) vs. Hector Lombard (34-6-1)
145lbs- Gavin Tucker (9-0) vs. Sam Sicilia (15-7)
185lbs- Elias Theodorou (12-1) vs. Cezar Ferreira (11-5)
135lbs- Sara McMann (10-3) vs. Gina Mazany (4-0)
155lbs- Alex Ricci (10-4) vs. Paul Felder (12-3)

Preliminary Card: (TSN/FOX Sports 1-8pm et)
170lbs- Nordine Taleb (12-3) vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio (23-3)
115lbs- Randa Markos (6-4) vs. Carla Esparza (11-3)
135lbs- Aiemann Zahabi (6-0) vs. Reginaldo Vieira (13-4)
185lbs- Jack Marshman (21-5) vs. Thiago Santos (13-5)

Preliminary Card: (UFC Fight Pass
185lbs- Ryan Janes (9-1) vs. Gerald Meerschaert (25-8)
__________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________

39 Responses to “ UFC Fight Night 105: Browne vs. Lewis – Halifax – February 19 ”

Tickets are on sale now, link at the top of the post!

2. St. Albert Sucks says:

Where’s Westcott at LOL? Must be waiting for the UFC to give him some South African who has zero ground skills still.

Its a shame that guys like Shaolin who actually had the balls to fight legit UFC fighters get cut.

Misha fought 3 times in 2016, so did Saggo, hell even Valerie Leternoue is more fucking active than Westcott having fought 3 times in 2015 and twice in 2016

Meh. Money aint a thang for Westcott. But strutting around St. Albert telling everyone your in the UFC yet never actually fighting is a “thing” I guess.

So where Westcott at?

Stefan Struve out due to injury, dos Santos awaits new opponent

Added Johny Hendricks vs. Hector Lombard at 185lbs and Randa Markos vs. Carla Esparza

Added Travis Browne vs. Derrick Lewis, Liz Carmouche vs. Sara McMann, Ryan Janes vs. Gerald Meerschaert and Gavin Tucker vs. Sam Sicilia, Paul Felder replaces Alvaro Herrera against Alex Ricci

6. Orangina says:

Hasn’t poor Travis Browne been through enough? Black beast is not a good matchup for the guy.

Browne has left Glendale Fight Club and moved to Black House MMA so I would expect improved striking and a better game plan for this fight!

Hopefully Ronda Rousey follows suit!

Gina Mazany replaces Liz Carmouche against Sara McMann, Added Alex Volkanovski vs. Michel Quinones

Update: Broadcast lineup set

10. Adam Bodwell says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 3 Thumb down 16

11. Satchmo says:

Didn’t you lose to Corey Knapp?

12. Lee says:

Bodwell, getting destroyed by a skilled fighter does not make you a good fighter. It means you need a different manager/coach.

13. Cinto says:

You wouldn’t be 6-0 Bodwell, take a realistic look at your skills. You suck.

14. whowillwin says:

Adam Bodwell you have 6 fights and are 2-4 of the two people you defeated neither had won a fight before you fought and neither has won a fight since you fought.

If you compare the records between you and Aiemann Zahabi his opponents had a better record than the ones you have fought and he defeated people that had actually won MMA fights

Just because you say something on the internet doesn’t make it true. Your 2 wins are against people that have a combined record of 0-5 be honest with yourself and your skill set and stop hating on people who are doing better than you.

15. Truthness says:

Bodwell, you are the last person who should be calling anybody a BS fighter.

There’s no way you are 6-0 in your imagination, you can’t be that delusional.

16. Adam Bodwell says:

The disparity between some of these fight’s and he fought Kyle Vivian lmao. A guy who has world class training partner’s and coaches should never be fighting Kyle Vivian, yes I lost to Knapp guy has almost 40 fights and I gave up over 25lbs he was the way bigger guy.I don’t cut weight.

In other Note Tyler Davis lil demon homo won’t fight me and called the cop’s on me

17. Adam Bodwell says:

I’m waiting for a restraining order lol

18. huh? says:

He called the cops on you and you are waiting for a restraining order?

You are fucked

When was your last fight?

19. WhirlWyde says:

Bodwell’s basement jiujitsu and at-home calisthenics routine would be enough to scare off any legitimate opponent. Justifying a loss to another CAN because he outweighed you is your fault if you don’t cut weight.

20. Adam Bodwell says:

My bad grammar, he’s getting one on me lmao I have screen shots

21. Brandon chase says:

Lol Adam your funny man! Stfu and train son! OSS!(:

22. Brandon chase says:

@lee is that kris Lee?!

23. Lee says:

24. Brandon chase says:

Bob Sagit😒

25. Orangina says:

Bodwell, you ARE the guy people pad their records with. Knapp and Black both wasted you and they suck.

Stick to mowing lawns or shooting birds at the airport or whatever it is you do for work.

26. mmafan says:

Why did he call the cops on you? Didnt his bro choke you out in like 3 min?

27. MCGA says:

This is no laughing matter. Domestic violence is a serious issue. I truly hope Tyler Davis and Adam Bodwell can work things out…at least for the children’s sake

28. Adam Bodwell says:

I never fought Black Oranignaina so try again,I’ve taken harder fight’s. Knapp is my only bad loss he had Mitch Clarke in his ear that night. Stop trying to be a star on topmmanews Orangina (Superstar).

29. Satchmo says:

What does that even mean? I thought you lost the Knapp fight because you were at the water park all day

30. Orangina says:

Oh right, you fucked around and bailed on fighting Black.

My bad.

And it didn’t matter who was in his corner because you suck and always make excuses.

31. WhirlWyde says:

Bodwell is a self managed, self promoted, self trained, and self-made tomato can in the truest sense of the term. If he could stay on top of his medicals he would be a modern day TJ Coletti.

32. Adam Knobsmell says:

The worst excuses possible, from a complete moron. Usually the idiots stay in the crowd but every once in a while one has to give it a try that can be generously described as quarter-assed.

33. Adam Bodwell says:

‘ve made every fight except against Black cause his Manager/Promoter failed to look at my blood work 11 day’s before I fought last time I’m gonna say that and for my other fight’s probably shouldn’t of tooken some of those fight due to being underweight but I gave people breaks so we can both get paid.

34. Adam Bodwell says:

I just wanna have fun out there I don’t do steroids, I think maybe those are the people we should be worrying about as for me don’t worry about me I’ll be just fine I can handle myself in the cage (protect myself). I’ve just had some bad luck. :D

35. Adam Bodwell says:

And as for bad luck I mean every time I’ve being tapped out I’m always in my opponents corner and they coach they threw the whole choke.

36. Adamisdelusional says:

Adam you beat 2 guys that have a combined record 0-5 you have zero wins against any fighter that has even 1 win you are delusional if you think beating 2 people with zero wins makes you UFC caliber

You need to win a fight against a person that has an MMA win you are a pro only on paper

37. Seriously says:

Another line of terrible excuses. Bad luck, give me a break. You get choked because you don’t know any jiu jitsu, not because the fighter was in his own corner.

38. WhirlWyde says:

Hearing exactly the same information your opponent is getting regarding how to submit you should teach you exactly what to defend. Moronic excuse.

39. Karate fan says:

You know Mma is dead when the majority of the comments on this site have to deal with Adam Knobswell!