Havoc FC 11 Cancelled due to Lack of Commission

Havoc FCIt is with regret that we must share with you at this time Havoc Fighting Championships will be cancelling our May 7th show. The sporting commission we currently use has not renewed their license to over see our events. This means we can not legally put on shows in Red Deer at this time. We are eagerly anticipating a new commission so we can continue growing the sport we love. Unfortunately, our hands are tied as we rely on a third party commission to over see our events making sure they run legally. This does not mean we are done putting on events. Red Deer is currently working towards starting their own commission and once it is in place we will not have problems like this again. If you can offer any support with encouraging the Red Deer council to fast track our commission please email me directly at Jesse@havocfc.com as we are willing to do whatever it takes to push this through.

Thanks to all our supporters who have helped get Havoc Fighting Championships to where it is today. We can’t wait to share with you what we have coming in the future!

__________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________

26 Responses to “ Havoc FC 11 Cancelled due to Lack of Commission ”

1. A.D.Clay says:

Even the governing bodies for MMA in canada know its dead.

2. Orangina says:

You’d think with all the amazing support the local “fans” have (especially on here) that this sport would be doing so much better….

3. Pmoney says:

wow mma is dead. long live mma.

4. Mmafan says:

A. D. Clay. First off, to say something so ignorant just proves that you really know nothing. If you knew how much time, effort, and passion was put into trying to get MMA events on, maybe you would give respect where it’s due. Jesse Fox and Ryan my maybe you would give respect where it’s due. Jesse fox and Ryan Machan, as well as all other promoters, deserve nothing but respect for getting shows on. Come back and say something when you basically put your house on the line every time you put a show on

5. A.D.Clay says:

Mmafan.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

ITS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. A JOKE, A WANNABE SUPERSTAR MENTALITY IN A MARKET OF ZERO STEADY REVENUE STREAMS AND A SUPER UNSTABLE ECONOMY. ITS AN EXPENSIVE HOBBY. PERIOD.

ANYONE STILL TRYING TO MAKE IT IN THE INDUSTRY IS LYING TO THEMSELVES. FIGHTERS AND PROMOTERS.

6. A.D.Clay says:

NAME ONE SUCCESSFUL MMA PROMOTION IN CANADA.

7. Mmafan says:

The hard knocks fighting championship is currently broadcasting in every country in North and South America and has a production that to me, rivals all but the UFC. Rumble in the cage is about to have it’s 51st event. That’s just southern Alberta bud.

8. Mmafan says:

ALSO I HEARD THAT IF YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS IT DENOTES THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO BACK UP YOUR POINTS.

9. BOOBOO says:

I REALLY DONT POST MUCH ANYMORE BUT IM GONNA SUPPORT MY USE OF CAPS CAUSE IVE BEEN ON HERE FOR YEARS AND KNOW MORE AND LOVE CANADIAN MMA FOR THAN 90% OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.
    AND IM A FUCKN AMERICAN .

10. CCF says:

I like booboo, he’s a solid guy

11. Mmafan says:

You can use it booboo because you do always type in caps. This clown was trying to make a point and failed miserably.

12. booboo says:

AGREED. THAT DUDES A MORON WITH NO RESPECT OR LOVE FOR THE SPORT.

MUCH RESPECT TO THE REST OF US ON HERE WHO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT OUR BOYS FROM CANADA.

13. A.D.Clay says:

says the morons who have never fought or promoted an event. LOL. Keep ‘caring about your boys’ they are gonna all need couches to sleep on and your mothers to make them extra grub when they are sleepin over. Up for grabs for promoters needing some couches to surf.

MFC
    KOTC
    Fight night (SFL)
    Prestige
    Havoc
    Hard knocks isnt making any money, and youre gonna need a big couch for that mongoloid.
    Fighters nation
    Prestige 2
    Am ford fight night
    AFC-except darren owen, the only one to make something of himself. LMAO
    AX
    Aggression
    Triumph- hasnt even started yet and is done.
    Red Deers first crash, oilmens cant even remember the name.
    Giusseppe denatale super italian fight night
    ECC
    Ace fighting championships
    TKO
    Instinct
    Hybrid Combat
    Five star
    Xffc
    Wsof Canada

Ritc-not a money maker, more a hobby for Lee but good on him for providing for the industry for so long.

Unified is likely profitable but only because edmontonians are mindless drunk battle thirsty superfans thatll watch the same fighters fight one another every two weeks.

LOL BFL, the neatest little money laundering promotion around.

Armaggeddon FC
    The small island fight nights.

Im sure im missing a bunch but this is just off the top of my head. The problem I have isnt the fact that people try. Its that they arent good. Put it this way, If they wanna waste their money, good on em. But The issue is EGO… its over abundance in Canada is why MMA IS DEAD. Thats where my grievance lies, not with the fighters. These wannabe Dana White’s are THE only reason why MMA will never thrive in the Great white north.

14. CCF says:

Then why are you on here? You seem to obviously hate MMA, the fighters and promoters

15. Adam Lorenz says:

Hello A.D. Clay,

You stated that, “These wannabe Dana White’s are THE only reason why MMA will never thrive in the Great white north.” Therefore, what do you recommend be done so that it does thrive? Constructive criticism of the Canadian MMA scene would go further than just straight bashing it, so hopefully the conversation can be steered in a more productive direction.

I look forward to your response.

16. Mike kent says:

I think Ecc and unified and definitely profitable promotions with steady shows along with Xffc and BFL and Hardknocks and havoc when they can put shows on. Biggest problem is shows try to go too big and end up busting.sunny and unified and Peter Martell at ECC have a solid base of people who buy tables even before ticket are on sale to ten public .

It’s the people who try to put on mega shows that get in trouble these days

17. jets says:

Winnipeg needs someone to put on shows again. And yes dont go to big to soon start in a smaller venue if needed work it from a grass roots.

18. Mike Kents Neck Tattoo says:

Mike Kents got all the numbers figured
    Kinda

But Fact * Xfffc & Hard Knocks lose money every show for that reason, trying to be bigger than they are, eventually the well will run dry.
    Havoc, Unified, BFL, ECC, FFL, RINC all do well staying consistent in their respective areas and doing good shows

19. A.D.Clay says:

@adam lorenz..

Which by the way I believe to be one of the worst stories of wasted talent in Canadian MMA because of the way the system works. Kudos man, you coulda been big.

What NEEDS to happen is what never will… Everyone needs to work together. If it truly was about the sport for ANY of these guys they would work toward having the UFC watch Canadian talent as a WHOLE. The secret isnt status and reputation. Its hard work and organization.

This is the reason MMA will always flicker here and never explode.

Sad but true.

@mikekent.. I actually do agree with you in regards to Martell and that particular region. I think they have been dealt a shit deal with commissions etc and stuff in the past and still managed to mostly come out unscathed. Its plain to see there that BIG money could never exist in mma business in the east. However they did produce a tonne of good talent,

Unfortunately still they are also just hardworking victims of everyone not wanting to play together.

Regardless of this glaringly obvious fact, nobody seems to give a shit about MMA in Canada, only being maple-dana.

This has been obvious for years.

20. Adam Lorenz says:

Haha…thanks…I think…maybe that’s why I’m interested in this topic.

I do agree with some of what you are saying because it seems like more Canadians used to get the call; guys like McGrath, Machan, and Hill should’ve had their shot by now but it’s hard to get noticed without UFC needing guys for cards in Canada I guess.

I’m not sure if bagging on the promoters will do it, as without them there’s zero chance of making it to the ufc, but with the experiences that I’ve had in this sport I’d be happy to see any changes that will benefit the next crop of Canadian fighters.

21. MysticHack says:

A.D.Clay is very accurate regarding all of these promoters personalities, ethics and ‘habits’.

22. Havoc/FOX says:

So everyone is aware, me and Ryan put shows on because we love the sport of mma not to get rich or be Dana white. fighters need a stage in red deer and we provide that end of discussion, well have our commission back within 6 months and our December 2nd show will be another huge success. Yes there’s money in it but if you chase the money you’ll crash and burn quick like any buisness. We don’t rely on havoc making money it’s all extra so we take some and put the rest back into the company.

We had our most successful show to date in December,2015 havoc 10. In the middle of a recession so trust me when I say we’re not going anywhere just need to be smarter when it comes to promoting the event.

Last but not least YES I can get you print for cheaper than most so hit me up, shops never been busier :)

23. Mmafan says:

So AD Clay,

As the expert of all things mixed martial arts, why have you never promoted a show? As far as I can see, promoters put their money, reputation, and I’m guessing a crap ton of hard work into making these events successful. With no actual experience to speak of, you pass judgment on the only people who are willing to give Canadian mixed martial artists fights.

You were also saying that shows lose money and yet they continually are put on. What that says to me is that they have a deeper love of mixed martial arts being successful in Canada venue d what that says to me is that they have a deeper love of mixed martial arts being successful in Canada than your love of coming on Internet sites anonymously and trashing those people.

I would say, and hopefully get some agreement from this group, that until you have something profound that would revolutionize Canadian mixed martial arts or, have run an event yourself and had an Internet troll come on and bash your hard work, then you should probably keep your Lame opinions to yourself.

I love going to fights in Alberta which is where I make my home. I don’t want to have to wait a decade or more in between UFC stops here because Canadian promotions get discouraged by a lack of support from people who are claiming to be fans. Or, if you want to have an opinion like that, say it without the protection of anonymity.

24. Mmafan says:

Apologies about some of the double sentences. I am not able to type and have to do much of my correspondence by voice recognition software

25. Adam Lorenz says:

Not a worry Mmafan! I’ve been typing up an essay all day and will now stop being so miserable about it lol. Thanks for your input!

I’m glad to hear that Havoc is expecting to have their commission back shortly.

26. Brent lawrence says:

Boo Boo is a goof putting that out there (Squid) Knows nothing about MMA just runs his gate on this site