Elite 1 MMA: Unleashed – Quick Results

Elite1_MMA_ThumbMoncton, New Brunswick is the location for Elite 1 MMA: Unleashed on January 30, 2016.  Here are the results for tonight’s five fight card.

Main Card
Bruno Lurette defeats Don Wonch by TKO (GNP) in Round 2, 1:26
Christien Savoie defeats Cole Fetzner by Unanimous Decision
Jeremy DiChiara submits Adam MacDougall by Rear Naked Choke in Round 2, 3:39
__________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________

Amateur Fights:
Randy Patterson defeats Derek Pike by TKO in Round 2, 2:06
Marc Hebert submits Brandon Clark by Rear Naked Choke in Round 2, 1:13

29 Responses to “ Elite 1 MMA: Unleashed – Quick Results ”

1. Mike kent says:

How did main event end ??

2. Shawn Wallace says:

An illegal knee to downed opponent. Ref didnt call it. Mounted him then pounded him out.

3. Korey Savoie says:

@Mike Kent

Would you ever consider fighting Lee Mein ,Micah Brakefield , Kurtis Higgins, or William Carriere ??

4. Korey Savoie says:

@Mike kent

All of them are between middle to heavyweight . Those would be good tilts if they happened.

5. Ridicilous says:

Korey Savoie…. shut up already

6. Korey Savoie says:

@Ridicilous

All of those fights would make sense & would be interesting. Many Canadian regional shows have terrible lopsided match making. Look at the former Black Sheep MMA’s performance 6 weeks back.

7. Xavier says:

Seriously Korey, just do yourself and everyone around you a favor and just shut up

8. Bobby Karimi-Busheri says:

Korey how do all these fights make sense?
    Higgins hasn’t fought in 5yrs also Lee is older and weighs in the 240s or so

9. Xavier says:

just another example of Korey being a “True MMA fan” and showing his absoute ignorance to the fact that someone can still retire with a good record.

10. Xavier says:

Korey, I bet Chris Lauzon could kick your ass

11. Mike kent says:

Lol KoRey those are interesting match ups. I will fight anyone from the lhw to HW on pretty much no notice as long as I’m healthy. Me and adam Hunter have a rematch March 11th I’m getting ready for. After that I’m competing in fort Mac June 3rd.

2 or 3 fights left till i have 20 fights then I’m gonna try to walk away again lol.

12. Mike kent says:

Anyone have a video of the main event ? Love to see it

13. Korey Savoie says:

@Mike kent

The rematch will Adam Hunter will be a good fight. Do you know who yo uare fighting in Jun yet ?

14. Korey Savoie says:

@Xavier

Maybe , Chris Lauzon could. I don’t claim to be a fighter. Never have.

15. Korey Savoie says:

@Bobby Karimi-Busheri

Lee Mein would be a tough fight for a lot of guys. So would Kurtis Higgins. Higgins hasn’t fought since late 2011. I’ve heard that he wants to fight again sometime this year.

16. Korey Savoie says:

@Mike kent

**** Do you know who you are fighting in June ??

17. Mike kent says:

We have a name but not confirmed yet. It’s a good tough fight as well

18. Ridicilous says:

@mike kent

How dare you leave korey hangin like that he deserves to know…. hes like the god of the topmma forum

19. Korey Savoie says:

@Ridicilous

Well , I may be leaving this forum for good by midnight tonight. Look at the “BFL 43 – Who’s Next?” thread. I was in hospital with dialysis in early 2014 & I missed an important article on here. An article with very ,very sad news . You can “vote” on me leaving the Top MMA News forum for good. I made an honest mistake by not doing research ; but a mistake it was. I am a man of my word. You can cast your vote there.

20. Korey Savoie says:

@Ridicilous

*** I meant “Who’s Next BFL 41” , that thread.

21. Korey Savoie says:

@Xavier

You don’t like my comments on here ,Xavier. Go vote with “thumbs up” or “thumbs down”. On “Who’s Next BFL 41”. If it’s a draw or more thumbs down than up I will leave this website forever.

22. Korey Savoie says:

@Ridicilous & @Xavier

“Lastly , to prove my sincerity . On this comment – RIGHT HERE – if I get more “thumbs down” than “thumbs up”. I will promise to never comment , AT ALL AGAIN, on this forum. I did not know that Mr. MacArthur had passed away. I should have done the research. It is fully my fault. I will let you guys decide with your rating of this comment. If I am voted down. I will make one more post saying I will never post on Top MMA News ever again. I apologize to everyone who posts on here, all Canadian MMA fighters & all of the websites journalists. I will let the people have their say.”

— that comment on “Who’s Next BFL 41”, go vote

23. Xavier says:

If you feel so strongly about the need for the attention then I will vote. But I think you should leave regardless

24. Shane BTP Mountney says:

Here’s the clip of the illegal knee…
    Wonch was dominated first Rd..cutting and battering Bruno…started same way in 2nd till he shot for a takedown then got hit with knee to the face

25. I am surprised Shane got through his first posting in quite some time without once mentioning the War Dog, congrats man!

26. Shane BTP Mountney says:

Sometimes this is exactly what I see on this forum…https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=960322890682430&id=281124748602251

;)

27. Cap_reD says:

Is WAR DOG still active?

BTP doesn’t have to mention him every post people actually DO care.

28. BTP does not have to mention The WAR DOG in every post, but if you want to know if hes still active or not you have to go to the source, that being trainer extrordinaire Shane BTP Mountney, ask anybody else and your just barking up the wrong tree.

29. Shane BTP Mountney says:

Craig retired in the Cage after he broke his arm fighting Starnes…he just recently moved to New Brunswick…but you never know;)