Unified MMA 26 – Edmonton – March 4

Unified MMA 26Date: March 4, 2016
Venue: Capilano Convention Centre in Edmonton, Alberta
TV: Go Fight Live
Tickets: Buy Tickets or 780-937-1662

Fight Card:
265lbs- Tim Hague (20-11) vs. Tanner Boser (8-1)
155lbs- Matt Spisak (9-5) vs. Curtis Demarce (15-12)
155lbs- Garret Nybakken (8-7) vs. Justin Nanaquawetung (3-2)
155lbs- Neal Anderson (4-3) vs. Brent Harvie (3-2)
170lbs- Pat Pytlik (2-0) vs. Corey Atkinson (4-6)
145lbs- Clay Dixon (3-0) vs. George Matechuck (1-0)
145lbs- Gurjeet Bilkhu (2-1) vs. Josh Ladouceur (2-5)
130lbs- Coralie Dixon (1-0) vs. Sashya Churchill (0-0)
170lbs- Menad Abella (1-0) vs. Dayton Roberts (0-1)
__________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________

47 Responses to “ Unified MMA 26 – Edmonton – March 4 ”

1. Ryan Durkin says:

Why not rematch Boser and Hague if no Lopez.? Does Boser not want to fight Hague again? I don’t blame him lol.

2. If Hague rematches Bosser hopefully Bosser can at least make it to the 8 second mark, that way if he does not make it in mma he could have a bright future in rodeo.

3. Bjj fan says:

Sunny won’t pay for Lopez to fight bosser.he will wait for Lopez to walk from the title and give it to a hometown boy.just lik he’s doing with sabah.not sure why these promoters bring in fighters from the states or from another town if they don’t want them as champions.xffc and hard knocks.the only 2 real Canadian promotions in Canada. The rest are just for the home town boys.

4. Bjj fan says:

Or I should say strip them from the title like sunny has done with sabah Fadai.

Added Tim Hague vs. Tanner Boser 2 (Winner gets Tony Lopez at Unified MMA 27), Garret Nybakken vs. Justin Nanaquawetung and Pat Pytlik vs. Corey Atkinson

Added Clay Dixon vs. George Matechuck and Gurjeet Bilkhu vs. Josh Ladouceur

Added Nick Hrabec, Audrey Shepherd and Coralie Dixon

Added Neal Anderson vs. Brent Harvie

9. Showstealer says:

With Parwez injured in te only guy that makes sense do spisak. I’ll even do it without putting the title on the line

10. Wally says:

Parwez is injured and out of the fight with Spisak? How come he is never injured when he is training for bums that are 0-0 and guys who train at Black Sheep lol.

I think Parwez realized after Sabah rolled him that trying to fight guys with legit MMA training from legit MMA schools and have winning records is not a good idea lol.

Must have woke up one day and though damn, Spisak has legit MMA skills, Spisak has a winning record, Spisak trains with legit MMA fighters. Shiiiiiiit no good no good.

Watch for Parwez to return in 3 months to beat up on a nobody from Saskatchewan

11. Ridicilous says:

Wally where do you train at?

Id love to see wheeler vs spisak! Sabah was also interested maybe sunny can allow him to get in there and shut spisak up!

12. Come on Wally we all know that if parwez can pad his record with 3 more wins the ufc will come calling, so why risk losing to a contender when there are plenty of pretenders waiting in line at your local downtown soup kitchen to pick from.

13. allen hope says:

I think Matt should forget about fighting parwez it’s pretty clear that he wants know part of him .it’s a waist of time and energy

14. Jerry Jones says:

thank you Allen Hope…..thank you

15. Canadian Psycho says:

@allen hope
    Matt pulled out of their first fight.
    And it’s fight game fighters get injured but you don’t know that cause you have no brain.
    Anyways I hope spisak will accept the fight with sabah because he sure won’t fight lenny. And parwez will fight the winner.

16. allen hope says:

Like I said I think Matt should move on from parwez it’s a waist of time . And yes I would like to see matt fight sabah .and yes I do know a little bit about the fight game and yes I understand ppl get hurt but nobody is ever 100% going into a fight it’s called the fight game but I guess you would not know that because you have know brain

Spsiak vs. Ghulam is starting to turn into Allen Hope vs. Mike Kent! haha

18. spisak says:

Let’s make a few things clear here. I will fight Sabah then I will fight Lenny. Parwez turned me down last Dec then I had to fight armstrong. I went to Thailand to train and caught a very serious staph infection all over my body. Which almost took a year to heal. I had to pull out of the may fight with parwez, Which I posted many pics on fb and top mma news. Now for the last Unified in Dec I called out parwez again and he turned me down. I have the fb messages to prove it. I am still waiting for a dr note saying that parwez has a pulled hamstring? If you Google pulled hamstring parwez should have a huge bruise on his upper leg. I am done wasting my energy on someone that does not want to fight me! Those are facts!

19. showstealer says:

i will be waiting with bells on and will remove your head via head kick in to the crowd. The Edmonton fans will pass it around and sing songs as i am crowned king

20. spisak says:

We will see about that Lenny. Looks like I am on the right track with everyone hating on me. Keep it coming. Fuel the fire!

21. Sabah says:

Niiiice. He picked me he picked me. In your face lenny hahaha im in line first. So unfortunately you won’t ever get to fight him bro. Lol

22. spisak says:

Sabah I do want to fight you. I never once said I would not, but in the end it is sunnys promotion and he has final say.

23. showstealer says:

I am not hating on you spisak. I dont no you. but like mike myers i love gold and you were the opponent that has tba next to his name which equals a big fat target. its the fight game we all should want to fight one another and have a big mother fuckin smile on our faces doing so. So when you wan it bring it no hard feelings

24. Sabah says:

Spisak all you gotta do is tell sunny “hey i wanna fight sabah. I wanna fight for the real belt” why do you keep running? Fuck man. Just step up and take your motherfucking beating like a man and then I’ll have a beer with you and we can shake hands and you won’t ever have to face me again. Look you are riding a 5 fight win streak. Fighting noah ali is another win that wont mean jack.

25. Sabah says:

Beat me and people are gonna talk about you for a looong ass time. FIGHT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH. If that doesn’t poke at your manhood then fuuuuck i don’t know how to get you to fight me.

26. spisak says:

Ok enough sabah. Your the Champ not parwez. Sunny made the decision not me. I do want to fight you, just relax bro.

27. I believe the decision whether to fight lenny or Sabah is not in Spisaks hands but in that of the promoter who will likely from a business point of view pick somebody local from either Edmonton or Calgary, therefore ommiting the expense of 2 airline tickets for the fighter and cornerman.

28. Sabah Spisak says:

Look at me, no look at me, I’m the best, no I’m the best.. SHUT IT IDIOTS!

Your fighting for a local Edmonton promotion for a shitty mean nothing title, who cares, your both club fighters going nowhere, Sabah the highlight of your career is and always will be being choked by a one arm man. Matt you aren’t even lucky enough to have that

29. Jerry Jones says:

@ bigpoppa
    Lenny is in Edmonton. Sunny knows that and offered the fight to Matt, he said no immediately.

30. spisak says:

I don’t know where you are getting your info jerry Jones! That is not true, Lenny would be a great 1st title defense. Lenny it’s nice to see a fighter wanting to fight me without talking all kinds of shit. I love to fight no matter where it is and your right we should want to fight each other.

31. My mistake I thought Lenny was still back East, In that case I would say Lenny is a legimate test for spisak, and from I gather hes a true gentleman of the sport.

Noah Ali replaces Parwez Ghulam against Matt Spisak, Hague vs. Boser promoted to main event

33. Jared says:

When spisuck pulled out Parwez fought legit 145er and tougher opponent than spisak.
    And Matt fights 135er. I’m cheering for Noah for this fight. Hope he k.os you.
    Let’s go Noah Ali!

34. Wally says:

Why the hell is Noah Ali taking a fight at 145? His last fight he was a small 135. He walks around at like 140 for his last fight. Bad call.

Added Ty Collier vs. Dayton Roberts and Coralie Dixon vs. Sashya Churchill

36. showstealer says:

i heard noah got injured and spisak turns me down again and gets a replacement of another guy that turned me down earlier for this card. I just want the opportunity to fight and make my dreams come true. i will fight both guys same night for free

37. Orangina says:

Sounds like either Spizak has chicken flu or Sunny wants to keep a ticket seller safe..

38. Hey showstealer rather then spinning your wheels going nowhere with spisak, why not arrange to fight sabah?

39. I dont believe spisak is afraid to fight either lenny or sabah, the fight game is a business so I think spisak is just doing that, being business savy, it would be foolish to fight either of the two for the same purse money you would get to fight a parwez, a neil doty or a can yallits type of fighter when there is more risk involved, double the purse money and I think we could have a fight happening. I could be wrong, but that is just my 2 cent analogy.

40. Mike Kent says:

i just want lenny’s dreams to come true….

Seriously though the guy is 2-3 fight away from getting the call lets get that guy in the cage and off to the big leagues.

41. I agree Mike Kent, we all want lennys dreams to come true, its just that Lenny is too skilled and talented to waste his time and resources calling out fighters that probably will never get past fighting the local regional circuit.

42. Mike Kent says:

Let him bang bro

43. I am your Father says:

Wolfgang Janssen replaces Noah Ali against Matt Spiak at 155lbs.

44. Showstealer says:

If someone wanted to put up a fght between me an Sabah I am down. Also I told sunny I would fight for free and he could pay double to spisak or Wolfgang. I have nothing against either one of those cowards, I means fighters

45. P Mcgrath says:

Showstealer vs Tristian Johnson ECC24?

Johnson is from Hali so brings in a crowd and Lenny brings in the PEI crowd.

2 very solid fighters.