Elite 1 MMA: Unleashed – Moncton – January 30

Date: January 30, 2016
Venue: Casino New Brunswick in Moncton, New Brunswick
TV: TBA
Tickets: Buy Tickets

Pro Fights:
205lbs- Don Wonch (2-0) vs. Bruno Lurette (1-1)
170lbs- Stephen Clement (5-4) vs. Alex Paul (2-0)
185lbs- Christien Savoie (1-0) vs. Cole Fetzner (0-0)
135lbs- Jeremy DiChiara (2-1) vs. Adam MacDougall (0-0)
170lbs- Chris Gallant (0-0) vs. Dave Claroni (0-3)

Amateur Fights:
155lbs- Marc Hebert (1-1) vs. Brandon Clark (1-3)
165lbs- Derek Pike (1-3) vs. Randy Paterson (0-0)

__________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________

11 Responses to “ Elite 1 MMA: Unleashed – Moncton – January 30 ”

Bruno Lurette replaces Chris Johnson against Don Wonch

Added Jeremy DiChiara vs. Adam MacDougall

3. Mike kent says:

I’ll take chris Johnsons place

4. Mike kent says:

^^^ oops never seen he’s been replaced

Added Morgan Rhynes vs. Jon Foster

6. The Doctor says:

@ Mike Kent….weren’t suppose to fight Adam Hunter around the time of this event but bitched out again? Although, dodging Hunter (again) is a smart move, staying retired is smarter.

7. Mike Kent says:

Ill fight Adam Hunter anytime, anywhere, this week if hes free. If you look at my record you will see that i have never bitched out of a fight in my life.

Set up me vs hunter on this card. Ill fight Adam on the ECC where i was supposed to. You can call me alot of things. scared isnt one of them. I fought Theodorou, louisea and Doerkson in the span of 4 months.

The ECC card that i have fought on tons of time in my home town where i sell 6000+ dollars in tickets offered me next to no money to fight.

I was offered the steve roy fight in winnipeg, and a fight on February 12th for substansially more money.

Apparently both of those fights are off the table now as im not sure the prestigue card is happening and i just saw Steve has opponent.

Elite 1 set up me vs. adam today send me contract ill sign. No problem.

Lets be honest here. Me and Adam fought in our first fights ever for Elite 1 MMA and i won. Since then i have had 17 fights againast some of the best in the country and Adam has beaten guys 2 or 3 guys with a winning record in the same local shows where i went 8-0.

Ill fight him on any show.

8. Mike Kent says:

Oh and i forgot to say i have a ton of respect for Adam inside and outside of the cage and hes a top norch guy and fighter. I hope this fight happens.

9. Mike Kent says:

Just got off the phone with the ECC. Fights back on if Adam wants it.

Added Stephen Clement vs. Alex Paul and Chris Gallant vs. Dave Clarioni