Hard Knocks 46 – Calgary – October 23

Hard Knocks THUMBDate: October 23, 2015
Venue: TBA in Calgary, Alberta
TV: Figth Network/Internet PPV
Tickets: Buy Tickets

Pro Fights:
135lbs- Jesse Arnett (8-4) vs. Dimitri Waardenburg (11-7)
***Bantamweight Title Fight

170lbs- Leo Xavier (1-0-1) vs. Vyron Phillips (5-2)
157lbs- Curtis Demarce (14-12) vs. Dia Grant (9-12)
155lbs- Alexi Argyriou (2-0) vs. Mike O’Neill (5-4)
115lbs- Lindsay Garbatt (2-1) vs. Valerie Mejia (2-0)
170lbs- Pat Pytlik (1-0) vs. Tiago Tavares (2-1)
140lbs- TJ Laramie (1-0) vs. TBA
185lbs- Chris Lee Byrne (1-0) vs. Phil Towler (0-0)

Amateur Fights:
170lbs- Colton Boxell (4-1) vs. Mac Laursen (3-1)
185lbs- Riley Pequin (2-2) vs. Tobin Cornelus (1-0)
__________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________

26 Responses to “ Hard Knocks 46 – Calgary – October 23 ”

1. Brad Scorpion Robinson says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 4 Thumb down 18

2. Morgan Rhynes says:

I would love to fight Keegan Oliver on this card!

3. Hard Knocks should never have you back, @Brad Scorpion Robinson.

4. Brad Scorpion Robinson says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 0 Thumb down 14

5. Brad Scorpion Robinson says:

i learned something today. always make sure the promoter flys you in the day before the weigh ins. not the day of. sorry Phil. lets set up another one. maybe with another promotion.

6. AkaSC says:

get on weight the day before, get with in 5 pounds maybe, no way hard knocks is to blame

7. Medium Cat says:

When you spell “many” as “meny”, I’d say your overall options are pretty limited until you become literate. I say this not as an insult, but just factual. Brad, you seem like an utter moron. This sport isn’t for you. It requires high brain function, careful calculation and skill.

Your explanation as to not making weight made me shake my head so hard I got a headache. I had to have a nap. Good luck getting that fight set up again, because I’m sure your opponent wants to have an entire training camp again just to fight you. Do yourself a favor and just walk away. Don’t take any punches in this life.

8. Brad Scorpion Robinson says:

m cat. i just rebooked the fight with XFFC for the Dec 11th show. just waiting to sign the contract. it could take some time but we will get it done. you can all talk all the shit you want. its easy to talk shit online. lol. how many of you have ever steped into the cage? i will not retire for a long time.

9. Brad Scorpion Robinson says:

akasc. i was 210 lbs. got down to 202 lbs. you dont know the facts.

10. Brad Scorpion Robinson says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 4 Thumb down 14

11. Medium Cat says:

To be honest I think your opponent is dumb to give you another chance. Make sure to use your fingers when you count out the days before weigh ins this time.

12. Brad Scorpion Robinson says:

phil and i talked it out like men. i contacted XFFC who knows Phil well and the fight has been booked. contract need to be made but there is lots of time for that. and yes Darren will fly me in the day before not the day of.

13. Don Wilson says:

Keegan Oliver calls out “the newfie” post fight guess he must have saw Morgan Rhynes post here.

14. Jay says:

Keegan needs to work on his stand up.

15. Morgan Rhynes says:

Lol, I’m not even from Newfoundland. I’m from PEI.. and I will definitely fight him. Let’s set it up!

16. Bucky boo says:

…we don’t have the greatest education system here in Alberta.

17. Fightfan says:

We also think that everyone on the east coast is a Newfie.

18. The Cannon says:

Put me on the October 23rd Card. Hard Knocks 46 I have some opponents I want to share the cage with that I think will be interesting! I need on this October card it’s nothing personal but I need that strap! I will fight every month if I have too.

Added Lindsay Garbatt vs. Valeria Mejia, Curtis Demarce vs. Dia Grant, Alexi Argyriou vs. Mike O’Neill, Jared Henderson vs. Dustin Joynson and Jerico MacPhee vs. Justin Basra

20. Jay says:

What happened to Mapanda vs Basra?

Hasn’t he called out Justin multiple times?

Added Pat Pytlik vs. Tiago Tavares, Colton Boxell vs. Mac Laursen and Reuben Lopez vs. Iain Rushworth, Jerico MacPhee vs. Justin Basra is off the card as both are injured

Added TJ Laramie vs. Josh Ladouceur

Added Leo Xavier vs. Vyron Phillips

Removed Josh Ladoceur, Added Chris Lee Byrne vs. Phil Towler and Riley Pequin vs. Tobin Cornelius

25. topmmafan says:

I think the winner of Arnett Waardenburg should fight Louis Fisette.

26. Claudia says:

That’s a wise answer to a tricky quteoisn