Rumble In The Cage 50 Results

RITC THUMBStarting in November 2000, the Rumble in the Cage Promotion has been going strong for 14 years. Canada’s longest running mixed martial arts promotion is having its 50th card on Saturday, October 18 live in Lethbridge, Alberta.

You can check out this event live on GFL.tv tomorrow starting at 7:00 pm sharp.

Here are the results, compliments of MMAMadhouse.com:

Pro MMA

Brandt Dewsbery defeats Tyler O’Brien by TKO in Round 1, 0:38

Derek Boyle defeats Shawn Fitzimmons by TKO in Round 2, 2:03

Tim Tamaki defeats Lupe Hudgens by KO (Knee) in Round 3, 0:12

Maged Hammo defeats Morgan Littlechild by KO (Slam) in Round 1, 0:48

Erin McDougall defeats Lynnell House by Unanimous Decision

Josh Heinz defeats Paul Grebinski by TKO (Spinning Backfist and Punches) in Round 1, 0:10

Zack Manywounds submits Adam Kaupp by Standing Guillotine in Round 1, 0:34

Jason Gray defeats Spencer Rohovie by Split Decision

Amateur MMA

Ben Fehr defeats Mitch Carlson by Unanimous Decision

Doug Westbrook defeats Scott Tranborg by Unanimous Decision

Shawn Locke submits Eric Gedak by Arm Bar in Round 2, 2:57

Andrew Macleod defeats Dustin Luke by TKO in Round 3, 1:54

Colton Boxell submits Colton Cronkite by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 1:54

Jordan O Conner defeats Dale Moore by Unanimous Decision

Malcolm Tisdale defeats Hamza Azizi by TKO in Round 2, 0:31

Daniel Yoner vs Lorenzo Celis end in a majority draw
Yoner lost a point taken for kneeing to the head of a downed opponent.
(This used to be legal in Lethbridge)

Ty Rorison submits Jared Bailey by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 2:28

_______________________________________

16 Responses to “ Rumble In The Cage 50 Results ”

1. Sean Quinn says:

Lorenzo Celis vs Daniel Yoner was fight of the night. What a tilt!

2. prze says:

that kid had no business being in the cage with manywounds

3. FightFan says:

Need to see this slam

4. Morgan Littlechild was taken off on a stretcher. big slam.

“Brandt Dewsbery defeats Tyler O’Brien by TKO in Round 1, 0:38”.
    This was the main event? How the fuck does this even get approved?

6. Tyler O'Brien says:

Talk all the shit you want about me, type until your thumbs get sore let’s have it then! I knew damn well when I accepted the fight I was in way over my head, but I took the fight because I knew if it was being offered to me that no one else was going to take the fight so I stepped up to keep Brandt on the card. There is nothing better then fighting in front of your home town crowd and having to miss out on that because no one will fight you is a huge let down. So if anyone wants to hate on me for that be my guest

Commissions are in place to make sure fights are legit and that the combatants are kept safe; be as pissed as you want, but you had zero business being in the cage with Dewsbery tonight. I’m glad you’re coherent enough to be on here responding.

8. Thesubzero says:

O’brien you did list what Dewsberry got out of your fight, perhaps you should be considering what you got out of the experience besides a couple hundred dollars.

9. MarryMeErin says:

Great work Erin Mcdoogs :)

10. thetruth says:

I don’t think anyone is hating on you. It’s the guy who hosted and organized this fiasco. Between the card and the looming legal issues of the owner how the hell was it sold out…is Lethbridge that desperate for entertainment?

11. Darren says:

I think the card itself was awesome. I don’t fault the kid in the main event. Not every fight is gonna be a nail bighter. Without these type of fights we would never have upsets. Great card other than the main even. Remember the man is still innocent until proven otherwise.

Darren is rational and I like him.

13. mmafan says:

2 TKO’s in last 2 weeks, that cant be good for the brain!

14. mmafan says:

I hope this kid takes some tome off after this

15. Darren says:

Thank you. The best part was 7:00 meant 7:00. Great card Lee, Blair, and was cool to see Trevor Hardy out showing some respect.

16. thetruth says:

Good points Darren. Glad the show went well other then the quick main event.