KOTC Canada: Mach 2 – Cold Lake – November 14

KOTC CanadaDate: November 14, 2014
Venue: Energy Centre in Cold Lake, Alberta
Tickets:

Fight Card:
135lbs- Owen Carr (5-2-1) vs. Souk Khampasath (5-6-1)
240lbs- Nick Campbell (6-5) vs. Jared Henderson (2-0)
265lbs- Xavier Pellerin (2-0) vs. Dan Amyotte (1-2)
185lbs- Drayton Angus (3-3) vs. Vitaliy Bervald (0-1)
155lbs- Mark Fieger (1-0) vs. Jordan Berland (0-5)
185lbs- Leroy Noltcho (1-0) vs. Tyler O’Brien (2-11)
145lbs- Keith Russell (0-1) vs. TBA
220lbs- Steve Roy (0-1) vs. Nolan Sakima (0-1)
155lbs- Jake Poitras (0-0) vs. Mike Possberg (0-0)
205lbs- Greg Large (1-7) vs. Pat Angell (0-0)

25 Responses to “ KOTC Canada: Mach 2 – Cold Lake – November 14 ”

1. vincent says:

Who would I contact to get a guy on this card? Can someone share the promoters email or contact info please?

Added Yannick Pare vs. Aaron Shymr, Leroy Noltcho vs. Johnny Tomaino, Jon Simonar vs. Josh Ladouceur and Keith Russell vs. Will Monais

3. Blackout says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 1 Thumb down 11

4. AMLECF says:

How so?

5. Blackout says:

I call a card good “thus far” and I get a bunch of dislikes lol only on TopMMA.

Obviously I know higher ranked fights need to be added in order to make this card good enough for praise. Im just saying its good…. thus far. Dont have to be filled with straight killers to be considered a good card. Come on now.

6. Blackout says:

Also, whoever Boser’s fighting I feel for ’em lol wonder who it’ll be.

7. Shane BTP Mountney says:

I’ve got a 170 who is 1-3…if Fontaine needs an opponent Ken

8. BOOBOO says:

I WANT TO FIGHT BODWELL ON THIS CARD PLEASE .

Mark Fieger replaces Jon Simonar against Josh Ladoceur

10. Blackout says:

damn.

11. TwoGuysBurgers says:

Ken is no longer matching making due to a tragic shooting accident.

You will now need to contact the brown Don king

12. Just Sayin says:

I think if Hudson beats Hague,then Kotc should have Hudson Fight Boser!

Just Sayin

13. TwoGuysBurgers says:

Hague apparently is getting boser.
    Which is a joke.

But then again so is Hudson.

Boser is gonna have a long career. And a successful one.

14. Yes I can see Sunny Singh the Brown Don King matching bosser up with hague at a catch weight of 285 lbs.

15. Ken Kupsch says:

Guys, be careful when other promoters come on here and mix truth with lies to try to get you to believe certain things.

First, I wouldn’t call it a tragic accident as nobody’s life was in danger. Not to mean it’s not serious, but I’m doing fine. If you want info on it, feel free to check my fb, I have an open profile and I tried to keep my friends up to date with details.

How does this relate to the cold lake show? It doesn’t. Sunny did the matchmaking on the last kotc in cold lake and we have a similar agreement for this one. I have been referring fighters to him for well over a month.

I’m not sure if Boser or Hague are even on the card, let alone fighting each other. I’m not saying either way because I don’t know, but nobody else knows either.

Anyway, my injury will give me more time to spend with kotc, not less. Anyone wanting to get on cold lake, please contact Sunny direct.

Added Nick Campbell vs. Jared Henderson, Jon Simonar vs. Desmond Johnson, Steve Roy vs. Nolan Sakima, Jake Poitras vs. Mike Possberg, Matt Spisak vs. TBA and Michelle Howse vs. TBA

17. Butchaboi says:

Can’t wait to throw moose meat and go to war with a mooniyaw !!!!!!!

18. Blackout says:

Fuckin josh… lmao

Added Souksavanh Khampasath to take on Owen Carr

20. Andy Poulos says:

Souk is a great addition this guy is balls to the wall!

21. Top Rank says:

Wow! Owens really stepping up the competition. Hope he Doesn’t Alpha Fail.

22. Blackout says:

What happened to Rother vs Shmyr?

23. Blackout says:

Sorry, was thinking of the wrong card lol

Anyway, no weigh in results?

24. Weigh-in results for KOTC should be up first thing in the morning.

25. Blackout says: