Robin Black on the Joe Rogan Experience

Robin Black Joe RoganCheck out Canada’s Robin Black appearing on the Joe Rogan Experience.  Truly a great discussion between two great MMA minds!  A must listen.

12 Responses to “ Robin Black on the Joe Rogan Experience ”

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN.

2. I had to pause on the 42 minute mark. Very impressed with your biological knowledge and how our biology, chemistry apply to fighting. deep stuff, so far.

3. Graham Weenk says:

that was great Robin! great podcast, 1st time i’ve ever listened to an entire 3hr podcast!

Thanks guys. :)

Graham, it honestly felt like it was maybe about an hour. It just flew by.

It was so fun. Glad ya dug it as much as I did.

This was really great.

6. Thesubzero says:

Great podcast! I love the evolutionary theories regarding fighting and such. Though seemed mildly awkward when you segwayed into War Machine territory.

7. Rob says:

Very cool! Good job Robin. You guys really seemed to connect. It was fun to listen to!

8. M.F.M says:

That must have been a pretty cool experience. I like how its just a 3 hour flowing conversation about MMA, no awkward pauses. All that was missing was a couple of beers.

9. Don't Call Me Leon says:

I don’t think it was an awkward piece of news with what’s happening to War Machine, in fact I was more impressed with how Black turned it around and didn’t want to keep talking about it!

10. Don't Call Me Leon says:

I certainly learned a lot more about Robin, I don’t think I would’ve got to know beforehand (maybe not at all either) and have an even greater amount of respect for him now.

Wish you were on the West coast, so I could pick at your brain more!

Thank you guys. I’m so glad people liked it.

It was honestly one of the most fun 3 hours ever.

Dude is so cool and freaking brilliant.

Wow so fun.