Substance Cage Combat 2 – Toronto – May 30

Substance Cage Combat LEADDate: May 30, 2014
Venue: Herbert H Carnegie Centennial Centre in Toronto, ON
Tickets: TicketBreak

Fight Card:
155lbs- Alex Ricci (7-2) vs. EJ Brooks (7-2)
145lbs- Ainsley Robinson (5-2) vs. Kyle Nelson (5-0)
205lbs- Todd Stoute (5-1) vs. Jeremy Osheim (4-0)
125lbs- Adrian Woolley (7-3) vs. Jeimeson Saudino (8-3)
155lbs- Allan Wilson (2-1) vs. Mike Malott (3-0)
125lbs- Abdula Teymouri (1-0) vs. Julian Villanova (0-0)
155lbs- Rob Santos (0-1) vs. Max Li (0-0)
125lbs- Ahmed Kakar (0-1) vs. Omar Karami (0-0)

70 Responses to “ Substance Cage Combat 2 – Toronto – May 30 ”

1. Will was respectful I think the change of apponents was out of his hands, nevertheless he’s a tough challenge for most fighters

Added Alex Ricci vs. Jason Saggo, Ainsley Robinson vs. Rory McDonell and Todd Stoute vs. Ray Lopez

3. Added three new scraps:

Abdulah Teymouri (1-0) vs. Julian Villanova
    Omar Karimi (0-0) vs. Ahmed Akkar (0-1)
    Max Li (0-0) vs. Rob Santos (0-1)

4. Cody Saftic says:

Both fights you don’t have weights for are flyweight fights

Blair Oster replaces Adam Bodwell against Robin Black and Kyle Nelson replaces Rory McDonell against Ainsley Robinson

6. EastCoastWarrior says:

Malott by whatever he wants.

7. david atkinson says:

You guys all sound like a bunch of 6 grade girls… Lmfao woow . you all suck. shut the fuck up already all of you losers .

8. Adam Bodwell says:

Alright well commission won’t let me fight Blobin Rack I mean Robin Black haha,for some reason we are both at the same level, Both have a loss against Lautisher, in the same way, Same time, So I heard Mike Sledizion and me now, Send me a contract. Thanks

9. BOOBOO says:

SEND YOU A CONTRACT ? WHO IN THE FUCK WANTS TO SEE YOU FIGHT NOW ANYWAYS ?

WERE YOU NOT GRANTED A LICENSE ?

OR DID THE COMMISSION TURN DOWN THAT FIGHT ?

EITHER WAY THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT PUTTING IN THE WORK REQUIRED TO BE A FUCKING PRO FIGHTER .

SUCKS FOR ROBIN , HE TRAINES HIS ASS !

NOW GO AHEAD WITH THE HOMOPHOBIC JOKES , I KNOW YOUR GONNA SAY SOMETHING .

10. Kelvin Tzkil says:

When stoute wins, I would like to see him fight someone like Penner, Chemelli, or Hollet

Adam, Mike is a 155er. I wouldn’t advise that one man.

Yeah its ridiculous they wouldn’t approve our matchup. Literally every other commission on Earth would green light that one.

Sorry man.

Anyhoo, congrats on being a dad again. It sounds like you’re a good and proud husband and father man, good on ya.

Maybe we’ll get a chance to compete somewhere in the future.

Cheers man.

I’m a tad confused why the commish would pass on this. Crazy how Ontario will jam up a fight like this, yet Quebec lets Coletti fight Alex Garcia and Alberta lets Booby fight the promotor. What a sport.

13. To Adam bodwell what’s this me and you stuff you refure too, I’m not clear on what your talking about

14. Cody Saftic says:

Mike Sledzion is taking on Allan Wilson pending licensing approval for both men.

Adam, if you want a fight contact me, but it wouldn’t be in Ontario and I know you dislike flying.

Jeremy Osheim steps in to take on Todd Stoute, Added Adrian Woolley vs. TBA, Allan Wilson vs. Mike Sledzion and Tiago Tavares vs. Scott Hudson

16. Cody Saftic says:

Hey you guys accidentally removed Karkula vs. Malott. also, Woolley is fighting Jeimeson Saudino (8-3) from Kansas.

17. Adam Bodwell says:

Thanks Robin, Father of three now, good times, I’ve been doing everything to get ready for this fight and this happens, Mike our records are similar and I was told if I lose one more fight I’m suspended, Were you told this?

EJ Brooks replaces UFC bound Jason Saggo against Alex Ricci

19. Updated the card.

20. david atkinson says:

SCC another flop 0-2 not easy to make a buck . when the fighers don’t do jack shit for you . fuck them all .