Champion, Pelletier on this Week’s Top MMA Radio
First, Provincial Fighting Championship CEO Jamie Champion comes on the program. Champion discusses:
- his upcoming PFC 2 show being held in London, Ontario on March 8th.
- talks about the fights,
- how he got into MMA, and
- drops the date for an upcoming PFC 3 show in Montreal, Quebec.
Then, Hybrid Pro Series main eventer Stephane Pelletier joins Big Win and Grienke. Pelletier covers a range of topics, including:
- his thoughts on his Hybrid opponent Eric Wilson,
- dropping down to 125 lbs for the first time in his career,
- his mindframe coming into the fight off of two consecutive losses, and
- how he started martial arts.
Check it out by pressing play:
or download the file by right clicking and Save As: Episode 126 – Jamie Champion, Stephane Pelletier.
Now you can subscribe to Top MMA Radio now via iTunes. Go to the iTunes store and search for topmmanews.