Havoc FC 4 – Weigh In Results

Havoc LEADHavoc FC 4 goes down tomorrow night at the Sheraton Hotel in Red Deer, Alberta. The main event features a Welterweight Title Fight between Ryan Machan and Brendan Tierney and Mike Davis meets Malcolm Gordon for the Flyweight Title in the co-main event. There are less than 100 tickets left so get them HERE before they sell out. If you are unable to make it to the venue to catch all the action live, the entire event will be streaming LIVE and FREE tomorrow night right HERE!

Pro Fights:
170lbs- Ryan Machan (168) vs. Brendan Tierney (168.4)
***Welterweight Title Fight

125lbs- Mike Davis (123.6) vs. Malcolm Gordon (123.4)
***Flyweight Title Fight

205lbs- Jeff Larkin (196.2) vs. Brandon MacArthur (205)
210lbs- Devon Neis (208) vs. Grayson Wells (204)
135lbs- Austin Ryan (129.6) vs. Keegan Oliver (128.2)
115lbs- Stephanie Essensa (112.4) vs. Jennifer Strumborg (105.2)

Amateur Fights:
155lbs- Andrew Kloot (152.8) vs. Josh Goodheart (155)
***Amateur Lightweight Title Fight

265lbs- Chris Lafantasie (256) vs. Leeroy Johnson (253.4)
170lbs- Donovan Hack (165.8) vs. Andrew Marsden (166.8)
110lbs- Alyssa Krahn (107) vs. Kayla Matton (108)

25 Responses to “ Havoc FC 4 – Weigh In Results ”

1. Cameron McQueen says:

scale 2 pounds off maybe?

2. HAVOC/FOX says:

Great job to all the fighters, and coaches
    Everyone on weight and ready to scrap!

4. Just Sayin says:

Davis gets smashed!!!

Just Saying!

5. Brady Oliveira says:

This austin ryan kid is one bitch. Says no to fight kyle oliveira, but will fight keegan. Kyle was stil going to fight this ryan kid on short notice and he still wouldnt fight kyle. This man needa grow some balls. Dont worry tho, I hope kyle gets his hands on him.

6. Lemon Biscuit says:

Lol Brady before calling anyone a bitch should check out Kyle who keeps turning down Rick Pfiefer hahaha keep flexing like that. Austin did not turn anyone down kid likes to fight manager picks his fights and for the promotion this is a better fight two more local guys will get spot over brining guys in who don’t sell tickets. Promotions are buinsnesses if you’ve never thought about that aspect, Keegan sells tickets, so before going talking make sure your sides not turning down fights them self………..

7. Marv says:

@ just sayin’- Davis gets smashed?! Hmm..did you know that Davis will be Gordon’s first opponent that has won a fight? 3-0 that’s a great start… The combined pro record of the 3 opponents you ask? 0-5..Davis has twice as many wins as all of Gordon’s opponents have fights. I’m not saying it’s not impossible but it’s kind of a bold statement..straighten out bud.

I’m just sayin’

8. Brady Oliveira says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 0 Thumb down 13

9. Alec says:

You don’t have a personal bias towards Kyle do you? I mean I notice you guys have the same last name?

Will you put your money where your mouth is JS?

Literally this is the 3rd time this week the family member of a good fighter has expressed how frustrating it is that their son/cousin/brother has had more fights cancel than happen.

With the dice-i-ness of the business, this is the norm.

The fighters with the mental fortitude to get through the cancelled shows, the injured opponents and the challenges and the setbacks are the ones that will have a shot to get where they want to go.

This is an absolute truth of the game.

Fighters gotta stay positive and stay ready for the 1 in 4 or 1 in 7 or 1 in 10 fights that actually come through.

Sucks but its the game man.

also @Brady

imo Kyle is very talented and will do well but, please understand man, you are watching one guy train and marveling at how hard he works cuz its impressive to you as a normal person.
    What you don’t understand is that there are literally hundreds of other young, talented, driven athletes out there working as hard or harder.

You are floored by what you see, but you don’t get to compare his work output to all the other athletes’ output.

Every single guy at the ‘fighting to make the UFC’ level is doing 11 sessions a week and working so hard it would blow your mind.

And they’re having 80% of their opportunities fall through too.

Kyle is very very talented. Just like 16 or 18 other Alberta fighters, 40 or 50 Canadian fighters, and 200 North American fighters.

You’re not informed enough about the competition landscape to be qualified to say he “will demolition” anyone.

Hope he does well.

13. Dave Mah says:

Kyle looked very impressive in Cold Lake. He will be fine in Curtis’ hands. Patience is a virtue that all good coaches understand, as should fighters. The fights will come.

If Sask ever gets the pro commission going, then I would love to bring Kyle to my show. But understanding it from a business perspective, outside fighters generally would have to take less money than they may think they are worth, just to be able to get more experience.

Example: No one knows who Kyle Oliviera is in Saskatoon. He would sell 0 tickets. But if I were to have him face a top local guy like Eric Wilson or Daniel Mark, then that could sell a fair amount of tickets, off-setting the cost of paying for a higher-level fighter. Both teams would get a chance to move their guy into Canadian contention.

Now if we were to value both guys at say $750/$750 guys, I would have to pay $1,500 for the winner, $750 for the loser, making that one bout cost me $2,250. That’s about 75 tickets that Eric/Daniel would have to sell BEFORE I make anything off of it. And that’s not counting travel costs, making it more like 90-100 tickets.

So there’s a glimpse into why it’s tough to bring in guys from across the country instead of local fighters. There’s a lot of variables at play, and not nearly as easy as it seems to book fights.

By the way, HONOR FIGHT! THIRD BATTLE takes place Sat Feb 22nd in Saskatoon! Cheap plug, haha

Great stuff man. Great straight up $$ insight for people.

Thanks man.

15. Just Sayin says:

Lol guys I’m just a Gordon fan more than I am a Davis fan that is all.
    I truly believe it will be a great fight.
    But in all honesty I’ve seen both fight and I believe there ground games are pretty similar and evenly matched but Malcolm’s striking is on another level than Davis’s so yes I give the edge to Gordon!

16. Cody Saftic says:

@Dave Mah….Makes total sense, thanks for dropping a line on here and helping people understand the other side of the fight game

17. Brady, you’re not helping your brother with posts like this.

If I were Austins manager i would have made the same choice at this point. And if i were the promoter I would have made this choice as well.

You understand that Austin may not have even heard a word of Kyle even having been offered? Calling fighters bitches etc isnt cool.

Please don’t publicly embarrass us any more.

18. Marv says:

@justsayin’- fair enough, had that been your original post I wouldn’t have even commented. I think Davis has the edge in this one but I’m not gonna say Gordon is gonna get smashed..

19. Hawkes says:

Curtis layin the smackdown. We’ve all had twice as many fights fall through than we have actually fought. It’s frustrating but everyone in Manitoba and Saskatchewan goes through a similar experience.

20. Brady Oliveira says:

I respect all athletes. Sorry its just that I guess im frustrated for kyle. I guess the process for fighting is different than other sports.

#TeamOliveira shut down by THE BOSS!

22. J.R says:

I find it hard to believe any ‘talented’ fighter, at the beginning of their career, not being able to find a fight in Alberta.
    @Curtis Brigham is correct that such negative comments reflect poorly on the fighter you are trying to promote.
    I can assure you their are more than enough fighters throughout Canada who would love to fight Kyle Oliveria. You need to look further than amateurs turning pro

Lots of Flyweights at Arashi-Do in Red Deer! Just gotta find a promotion willing to fly you in to fight them!

I just wanna put money on something haha. I flaked on ever NFL weekend this year. And I dig Mike, he’s a genuinely nice dude.

25. Mike is an MMA Nerd like the rest of us. Probably watches more than most of us. Good guy!