Unified MMA 19 – Edmonton – May 23

Unified 19Date: May 23, 2014
Venue: Mirage Banquet Hall in Edmonton, Alberta
TV: Internet PPV
Tickets: Buy Tickets or (780) 695-6656

Fight Card:
170lbs- Chase Maxwell (9-3) vs. Brandt Dewsbery (11-3-1)
***Welterweight Title Fight

265lbs- Smealinho Rama (7-1) vs. Tim Hague (16-8)
165lbs- Mike Scarcello (4-3-1) vs. Aleksander Todosov (2-1)
155lbs- Parwez Ghulam (3-1) vs. Magomed Dibirov (0-0)
145lbs- Justin Nanaquawetung (2-1) vs. Andrew Bard (2-5)
170lbs- Neil Doty (4-4) vs. Bo Cooper (0-0)
145lbs- Oren Hanscomb (0-0) vs. TBA
165lbs- Dede Lin (1-0) vs. Chantha Bun (0-4)
195lbs- Connor Radkie (0-1) vs. Ricki Semaan (0-0)

62 Responses to “ Unified MMA 19 – Edmonton – May 23 ”

1. TimHague says:

Sunnys been awesome to deal with and is a smart business man. His word had always been good in my dealings with him thus far.

2. metta world peace says:

Good luck to Hague…however I wouldn’t judge his last fight as it was against a 50 year old who hasn’t won a scrap in 3 years.
    Rama is a beast right now should be a battle.

3. giroking says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 7 Thumb down 21

4. Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 3 Thumb down 14

5. great fan says:

OMG…grow up people. If u don’t like the card, fighters, promoters don’t go to the fight. My guess is…your bashing because u envey what u want and don’t have.

6. breadloaf says:

I’d like to see Booby K vs Grampinator part II. Anyone else??

Andrew Bard replaces Jeff St. Pierre against Justin Nanaquawetung

Neil Doty replaces Brent Keryluke against Bo Cooper and Connor Radkie replaces Sheldon Adamson against Ricki Semaan

9. Adam Bodwell says:

Of course Brent kerryluke ain’t fighting, Guy’s soft.

10. Puff Daddy says:

@ Adam Bodwell

Yeah dood, a Brent Keryluke who fought Advin Omic in his first AMMY fight and went the distance with him (and won) is soft.

How are you going to call anyone soft? Instead of talking shit on the forums, why dont you take a grappling class and learn how to defend submissions so you dont get tapped out in the 1st round like you have been in your last 3 fights.

Unreal.

11. Brent Keryluke says:

Awe, little bodwell is mad at me. Is this because I expressed my opinion about you not training and being a joke. If you want to see how soft I am, you are welcome to train with me but I know this would never happen because this involves actually going to the gym.

12. the goods says:

I’m pumped to see Brandt take the strap home tonight!