ECC 19 Results – Vallee Subs Goodall

ECC THUMBExtreme Cage Combat is holding their 19th show tonight and Top MMA News is cageside in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Here are the results:
Pro MMA
Patrick Vallee submits Ricky Goodall by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 2:31
Ryan Connor submits Josh Walker by Arm Bar in Round 2, 0:20
Mike Murphy defeats Konner McCullen by TKO (Strikes) in Round 1, 3:12
Michael Spoenlein submits James Mancini by Arm Bar in Round 1, 2:32
Chris Kelades submits Rick Doyle by Gogoplata in Round 1, 2:44
Chester Post defeats Matt Heim by TKO (GNP) in Round 1, 1:17
David Anderson defeats Tyler Lee by KO (Flying Knee) in Round 1, 0:06

Amateur MMA
Jericho McPhee defeats Matt Macintyre by TKO (Strikes) in Round 1, time unannounced but less than minute
Mike McKinnon defeats Cameron Daniels by Unanimous Decision (29-28×3)
Akitoshi Horiba defeats Joe Brooks by TKO (Strikes) in Round 2, 1:02

66 Responses to “ ECC 19 Results – Vallee Subs Goodall ”

1. Donald Duck says:

Dear the chosen one,

You seem angry.

Are you angry?

You want a hug?

Let’s hug it out big boy.

Donnie

2. oh donald…..you silly duck….im trying not to be angry…….but the ones who think davids knee was cheap irritate me ….. I will try and be happier

3. Derek leblanc says:

Actually the Anderson KO ties the record with Adam hunter

4. nice…thanks derek……still very impressive for a young man who has only been training 1 year

5. Bottom line is every single person who stepped foot in that cage has more kuntas then 99.9 % of the mofos posting on here hating. I dont care what club you were from. Awesome ECC card with great fights. PPL would critize but would never sacrifice what these guys and gals do…..appreciate what they do and what they entertain you with…and stop your hatin

6. the chosen one. Please show some respect to Tyler Lee, even if his supporters disagree with the results. This forum is for discussing the fights, not name calling. If people disagree with the results, that’s their right. You know I am from 374MMA, although I don’t know who you are, I am ashamed of the way you are arguing on this forum.

There are many people on this forum showing a lot of great support for David Anderson’s performance. I love my gym, and am proud to be a member, and I will show my support for David and all our fighters by helping them train, and mostly by showing the sport respect.

To 374′s a joke: The woman you are referring to who was swearing and behaving badly after the fight – she was a family member of a fighter, and has already been spoken to about her behaviour. We do not tolerate that kind of behaviour and other members of our gym were equally disgusted by her reactions after the fight. You have our apologies for her behaviour, and we will do our best to prevent any kind of disrespectful behaviour again.

Thank you to Mike Kent for showing a cool head on this forum. I respect your arguments and your way of presenting them.

7. Lisa Lawrence 374 says:

To “The Chosen” one — please identify yourself, as no one from our club seems to know who you are. We appreciate you trying to stick up for our club, however we’d like you to do so respectfully as Christine has kindly mentioned. We are perfectly able to represent ourselves – so please refrain from now on

8. Lisa Lawrence 374 says:

Whoever is a member of 374 — Get out of the forum and avoid it from now on. Whoever stays and especially comments on our behalf is not one of us. So get out.

On behalf of 374 MMA – I’d like to apologize for all of the bickery going on. This is not someone known from our club and we will not be associated with them especially The Chosen One.

We respect the sport and all involved in it. Nothing from THIS DAY FORWARD reflects the opinions of the members of 374 MMA.

Thank you.

Keep Rollin’ :)

9. Mr. Potato head says:

I never heard of 374 fight club until this thread. But, if the fighter who got ktfo trains at titans, all the criticism regarding the clean knee makes sense

@mike kent, never assume. I’m probably the only person giving an impartial opinion of this fight…and the farthest east I’ve ever gone is Montreal

10. Ryan D says:

Somebody’s gonna get there pee-pees slapped haha.

Kudos and big respect to Christine and Lisa.

12. Klondike says:

Goodall’s never come close to missing weight at 170, not sure what’s the deal with that. He’s not an overly big guy. Haven’t heard his reasoning or excuse, anyone else?

As for Lee it’s too bad he’s so inexperienced. It might have been a little cheap but it’s the responsibility of the fighter to protect himself the second the fight starts. Too bad.

Amateurs were incredible as well!

13. Klondike says:

One more thing: is Goodall retired for real? Always an exciting fighter, definitely takes any fight he’s given.

14. Miko says:

EastCoastWarrior,

Could you please send me a copy of the Post-Heim fight? My contact info is Mikocod@gmail.com
    I’m a huge ECC fan from Ontario but never get a chance to go see a show. Thanks to Topmmanews for keeping us all posted. Does anyone know if there are any interviews posted anywhere. I saw on here there were interviews from the last fights.

15. Miko says:

EastCoastWarrior

Could you please post the Post-Heim Fight on you tube, or send a copy to mikocod@gmail.com I’m a huge ECC fan from Ontario and love seeing our fighters out there =)

16. Miko says:

Sorry about the double paragraph. Still getting use to this whole forum thing =)