Havoc FC 4 – Red Deer – January 31

Havoc LEADDate: January 31, 2014
Venue: Sheraton Hotel in Red Deer, Alberta
TV: FREE Live Stream
Tickets: Buy Tickets

Pro Fights:
170lbs- Ryan Machan (20-9) vs. Brendan Tierney (10-5)
***Welterweight Title Fight

125lbs- Mike Davis (11-3) vs. Malcolm Gordon (3-0)
***Flyweight Title Fight

185lbs- Jeff Larkin (4-2) vs. Brandon MacArthur (8-24)
210lbs- Devon Neis (3-3) vs. Grayson Wells (0-0)
135lbs- Austin Ryan (2-0) vs. Keegan Oliver (0-1)
115lbs- Stephanie Essensa (0-0) vs. Jennifer Strumborg (1-0)

Amateur Fights:
155lbs- Andrew Kloot (4-0) vs. Josh Goodheart (2-0)
***Havoc Amateur Lightweight Title Fight

265lbs- Chris Lafantasie (2-0) vs. Leeroy Johnson (0-0)
170lbs- Donovan Hack (3-0) vs. Andrew Marsden (0-0)
110lbs- Alyssa Krahn (0-0) vs. Kayla Matton (1-1)
155lbs- Brett Alberts (0-2) vs. TBA

59 Responses to “ Havoc FC 4 – Red Deer – January 31 ”

1. HAVOC/FOX says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 2 Thumb down 14

2. Woodrow says:

Jesse- inbox me i think i can help.

3. jennifer says:

If i can get my medical stuff done in time I will take the fight. Been talking with the recruiter for 2 days now:)
    Jennifer “The Wicked” Stumborg

4. Snafu says:

Hey, I want to thank Jennifer for stepping up on short notice to try and make this fight happen.

Also, though I am thankful for the supporters I have, I feel I’m a ways off from being considered top in Canada at 115. However, I’m looking to put on a strong performance on the 31st and with some hard work, I’d love to earn my place in the debate for top 115 female in Canada!

Stephanie

5. Jennifer says:

This is gonna be a good fight! I give Stephanie all my respect as a fighter. Lets put on a show and make it fight of the night!!! Woot woot

6. HAVOC/FOX says:

Andrew kloot vs josh goodheart
    155 ammy title fight booked

7. Joni says:

Don’t you actually have to have a fight before someone is considered to be the best in Canada? Or is it ranked different from where your from?

8. Kellen Falt says:

Props to Goodheart for taking a fight with Kloot on short notice and a title fight to boot! Pretty excited for this card

9. Lemon Biscuit says: