Fivestar Fight League 10 Results – Freeman wins FFL Title, Hudson Retains

Fivestar THUMBFivestar Fight League are holding their 10th event tonight at the Jackpot Grill in Grande Prairie, Alberta. There are a pair of title fights on tap with Craig Hudson defending his Heavyweight title against Gary Peck in the main event and Chad Freeman taking on Zach Gait for the inaugural Fivestar Lightweight title.

Craig Hudson defeats Gary Peck by TKO(Strikes) in Round 1, 4:16
***Hudson retains his Fivestar Heavyweight title.

Chad Freeman submits Zach Gait by Guillotine in Round 1, 1:35.
***Freeman win the Fivestar Lightweight title.

Cody Krahn defeats Duncan Wilson by TKO (Strikes) in Round 2, 4:12

Marcus Hicks submits Raphael Bergmann by Neck Crank in Round 1, 1:58

Rick Pfeifer submits Mark Delgado by Kimura in Round 1, 3:34

Jeremy Kennedy defeats Blake Shearing by TKO (Doctor stoppage due to cut) in Round 2, 2:11

Teejay Klassen defeats Mike Beaudoin by TKO (Strikes) in Round 1, 4:18

Morgan Littlechild defeats Tang Thongpheng by TKO (Strikes) in Round 1, 1:56

______________________________________________________

66 Responses to “ Fivestar Fight League 10 Results – Freeman wins FFL Title, Hudson Retains ”

1. armlocks4u says:

Who is freeman blowing to get another tincan title opponent. Gets title vs a bum after 2 loses

2. vlad says:

Congratulation Craig! Job well done, never doubt you!

3. Anybody that loses to soupcan hicks should consider basketweaving, knitting, or flower arrangeing as a viable career option.

4. Tightgrip27 says:

As to armslocks4u if you want to fight Chad Freeman why not step in the Ring and maybe you should start with a few tincans.

5. LMA Marcus Hicks says:

Hey big poppa groove 69 aka Brad ufakeasspieceofshitscumbag foster at least use a name u never told me lmao u fuckin idiot. Thnx 5Star for the fight & to Raph a very class tough guy. Hey Brad ill fight ANYONE from ur gym KP-Koward Pussies if u wanna keep running ur little closet gay mouth. Grow Up,or hey u little weasel i have a couple videos on my phone of u running ur mouth about people,oops Marcus is smarter than u,i sure am glad Danita told me when i first ever came to ur gym not to trust ur stupid punk ass fighter wanna be fanboy self. Why would u shit talk using a name i know,holy fahq ur stupid. Anyway theres my once a month post lol Brad btw when i was cranking his neck i was thinking of u,u little punk ass bitch

6. oil digger says:

Well done War Dog!

7. Hey soupcan hicks, I am not brad foster nor do I know him, Your a soup can now and your a soupcan back in the day when you tried to take over my buddy Mike Tubbs gym gym out in the West end, but instead, no surprise you ended running it into the ground cause instead of properly training guys you were too busy getting high, which is why everybody you made a feeble attempt to train got slaughtered when it came time to fight!!

8. just me says:

Hey bigpoppa 69…haters will b haters. Did u know hating ages u? U must be one wrinkly bitter old fu!k. Lol. While you are sitting there typing & stewing in your own hate Marcus will be celebrating a good clean fair quick win. Congrats LMA not only did you win but you got under the skin of many. :D So Bigpoppa 69 i wish u a long day while stewing in your own hate juices.hahahaha

9. Woodrow says:

Congrats Craig and Shane on the Wardog defending that title. Alot of people hate on you guys cause shanes posts on here but in all honesty u guys get fights and now your 4-3 and defended your title!!

Proud of you guys!!!! Call me this week and Catch up!!

10. @just me, lol, I was sitting cageside in Van. about 5-6 yrs ago when hicks had 4 of his palookas at my freinds mma event and they all got bitch slapped back to Edmonton, by the way theres a lot of wrinkly bitter old fu!ks out in New Westminister that share the same opinion of hicks, and he knows them.

11. Blackout says:

Sorry about your loss, Tang. Looking forward to seeing you come back stronger and with a vengeance. Good win for Krahn, too. Awesome job against a tough guy. Good fights, guys.

12. Cody Saftic says:

Whats wrong with Marcus Hicks? I mean honestly other than the missing weight which is pretty inexcusable, he’s not the bad fighter everyone puts him out to be. I’ve seen a number of his fights and have always been entertained. Plus its not like he’s the supreme can Bobby K who doesn’t even fight, Marcus has 16 wins to his name including finishes in all of them.

As for his 23 losses I mean hey shit happens, if I tried to fight Aaron Stark,Jason Day,Nick Hinchliffe,Craig Brown,Krzysztof Soszynsk,Solomon Hutcherson,Trevor Stewardson,Roger Hollett,Dwayne Lewis,Bill Mahood,Cody Krahn,Cyrille Diabate and Kalib Starnes, I’d have have quite the amount of losses as well…

13. Donald Duck says:

I’d like to know how Marcus too injured to fight Vic but somehow made this fight happen?

Donnie

14. BOOBOO says:

WHAT , NOT ONE POST FOR CODY , GLAD TO SEE EM IN THE WIN COLUMN , MABE HE SHOULD GET THE NEXT 185 TITLE FIGHT .

BIG PROPS CODY !!!

15. Cody Krahn says:

16. just me says:

A win is a win. :) it was quick calculated and not a scratch on him. End of story Big POOPa 69. Next!

17. Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 3 Thumb down 14

“Leave me outta this!!!! I haven’t been flamed online for a bit now and I’m fine keeping it that way.”

Why did you miss weight?

19. BOOBOO says:

SORRY CODY , JUST GLAD TO SEE YOU FIGHTING AND WINNING , THATS ALL !

20. oil digger says:

Who’s next for the War Dog?

21. Ryan D says:

Your a fucking loser bigpoppachump!!!! Getting sick of reading your bullshit. Starting to understand why people are getting upset by people not using real name although I understand why people don’t and frankly don’t really care but guys like this chump here. Why you have a hard on for everyone. Marcus bang your old lady or what??

22. Donald Duck says:

Damn Skippy Ryan D!

Donald J. Duck Esq. III

23. Donald Duck says:

PS – Soup Can Hicks, you gonna answer my question or are you too busy getting another tiger tattoo and thinking up excuses for your next fight?

Donnie

24. WARDOG says:

Mike Hacker AKA Honey Badger Where you at.

25. oil digger says:

I’d pay to see that!

@WARDOG… He’s in Thailand right now!

27. PUCK says:

Hackert vs Wardog…I’m game!

28. Don't Call Me Leon says:

Is Hackert still signed to MFC? Where’s Nathan Swayze at, he’s a frequent Top MMA News commenter!

29. R.K.B says:

Starns vs war dog

30. R.K.B says:

And if you thing starns can’t fight at heavy , ask Tim’s face

31. give your head a shake! says:

Hackert vs Hudson would be a great fight!

32. PUCK says:

I would like Starins vs Wardog too….But we’ll see how he (Starins) will do in his next fight first …..

33. Nick Penner says:

Well I’m still down for getting punched in the face by wardog under k1/glory rules. If fivestar would put that on, I’m game. On the mma site, I think hackert would match up great with him.

34. Kevin D says:

Penner Vs Hudson would be a great K1 fight to watch. Have not seen penner throw a kick in years.

Pretty massive size difference though

I’m happy to see him step away from MMA.

35. T. Maeda says:

Why not have Hudson rematch Hague or Starcencov and avenge those earlier losses. It will show either wardog is improving and is a too heavyweight or he’s only been fighting low level HW’s from the west.
    I don’t see the Hackert fight happening. Wardog gets the injury bug when it comes to fighting top LHW’s

36. give your head a shake! says:

Hudson would destroy nolan,get a life!

37. give your head a shake! says:

Hackert vs Hudson for the heavyweight strap!

38. LOL says:

Why would Hudson fight Starcencov.
    He’s not even ranked.
    He needs to fight guys that are ranked higher than him to climb the ladder.
    According to fight matrix Hague and Hudson are tied.
    So Hague,Hackert or any other HW ranked higher makes sense.

39. Oil Digger says:

Miesha or Nolan would not survive Hudson’s beat down! Hackert or Hague would be nice to see.

Wardog vs. Lee Mein or Scott Fraser? It would also be nice to see Ilya Woronowski get back in the cage! (Not sure what his story is or why he’s been away)

41. oil digger says:

why would war dog wanna fight lee mein or scott fraser?

42. MMA Fan says:

I heard a while ago,that the Score Fighting Series tried to set up a fight with Hudson and Mein, but Mein refused.

Don’t know if there’s any truth to that, but its just what I heard.

Fraser vs Hudson sounds interesting, but I tend to agree with LOL, that Hudson needs to fight higher ranked guys to keep climbing the rankings.

Hudson vs Hackert makes most sense in my mind on Hudson’s side of things.

Guess we will have to see what Fivestar has in store for their HW Champ!

43. Woodrow says:

Mma fan- not true. Lee wouldnt refuse anyone. Made no sense so that fight was never offered to anyone!!

44. MMA Fan says:

Thanx for the clarity,Woodrow.

45. MMA Fan says:

With that new info,does Hudson vs Mein make sense?

Any thoughts?

46. LBoutin says:

I can’t see Lee Mein turning down a fight with anyone.

47. LBoutin says:

Any combination of Hudson-Mein-Hague would at the very least make for a fan friendly fight.

48. MMA Fan says:

I’d like to see that fight for sure,but does it make sense to help Hudson in the rankings?

And one has to think that if he wins the next cpl of fights,does the road lead back to a Hudson vs Rama 2?

I want answers. ;)

49. Hudson vs Penner would be great fight!

50. Magnum says:

Two words –

Nick Hinchliffe

He’s decided to make a run at heavyweight I hear