XFFC 3 – Grande Prairie – December 14

Date: December 14, 2013
Venue: Tec Centre in Grande Prairie, AB
Tickets: Buy Tickets
TV: Go Fight Live

Fight Card:
170lbs- Jarod Milko (7-2) vs. Jordan Beecroft (5-1)
***Welterweight Title Fight

170lbs- Layne McTaggart (3-2) vs. Jemark Brady (2-1)
170lbs- Spencer Jebb (5-3) vs. Corey Atkinson (2-1)
135lbs- Matt Knysh (2-8) vs. TBA
170lbs- Cassian Alexy (3-3) vs. Tyler O’Brien (2-7)
155lbs- Conrad Krzysztan (1-2) vs. Connor Derry (0-1)
135lbs- Rick Pfeifer (3-1) vs. Zamir Safi (0-0)
160lbs- Wally Husk (2-1) vs. Martin Dreidger (1-2)
145lbs- Tony Touch (0-1) vs. Robert Nelson (0-2)
135lbs- Austin Ryan (1-0) vs. Mike Glover (0-8)
205lbs- Tanner Boser (3-0) vs. William Carriere (1-0)

155lbs- Chris Chapman (0-0) vs. TBA

162 Responses to “ XFFC 3 – Grande Prairie – December 14 ”

1. Realist says:

Instead of complaining about valimaki pulling out, why not just accept Caleb’s offer to fight him and get paid and compete?

You don’t want to be known as the guy who ran away from Caleb Starnes. Don’t be scared homey.

And has Valimaki given a reason why he’s out? Would be shitty if he really had a medical problem and everyone was jumping down his throat. Just my two cents.

2. Realist says:

Instead of comlaining about Valimaki pulling out why not just take Caleb’s offer to fight him and get paid and save the main event of the show. Don’t be scared homey. You don’t want to be known as the guy who ran away from Caleb Starnes.

BTW did Victor give a reason why he’s out? Would be pretty sh*tty if he really had a medical issue and everyone was jumping down his throat. Just my 2 cents.

3. Realist says:

Sorry for the double post. Didn’t realize there was another page of comments. My bad.

4. Westcoast says:

Tim, instead of bitching on your facebook and on here like a little 13 year old girl why not take the professional route. Kaleb offered to fight you, why not try to get that lined up if you are so disappointed instead of making yourself look like a jackass. You are a grown ass man, act like it fight kaleb.

5. Tim chemelli says:

I posted because I was upset… Who wouldn’t be. Easy for you to say man up and fight!! What do you think I’ve done my last few fights!!! I’ve stepped up and fought tough guys when other people wouldn’t I was advised not to fight Starnes at this time so you can bash away!!! . I’m done acting like a “13 year old girl” and for that I apologize.

6. Westcoast says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 1 Thumb down 12

7. Funny how the only one surprised with valimakis antics was Chemelli. like I posted earlier if chemelli is gullible enough to think victor is gonna train hard and fight you have yourself to blame Tim, when history repeats itself! You were warned by others on this forum that this would happen, so man up and acept the fact that it was foolish to agree to any fight with valimaki and stop crying the blues!

8. Cody Saftic says:

Total disappointment on Victor’s part…he should take a suspension for failing to honor his contract (assuming the guy isn’t legitimately ill obviously.)On a side note if Starnes does get cleared big up on both men to taking that type of fight on short notice.

9. evan blakely says:

Didnt victor have a sudden medical issue, 30 minutes before he was to compete against Razak? Hopefully he is not ill but my god man, no body is forcing you to fight. If you dont want to fight then dont

10. The tell tale signs that valimaki was gonna pull out were all there, #1 getting drunk as a skunk at the Cactus Club 2 weeks prior to fight date, #2 weighting 240 lbs plus a week before fight time, #3 proclaiming to those that would hear that 8 weeks before fight date he halts all forms of partying, meaning he knew well in advance he had no intentions of honoring his contractial obligations to the chemilli camp and was gonna bypass this fight for his mfc outing. Like I stated earlier hes now become the Pavs problem child.

11. Bjj fan says:

Why doesn’t Pavlich sign Tim and victor fight for the next mfc card? Seams like there is some bad blood there! Also see if Tim will show up to fight since he signed a mfc contract !

12. @Bjj fan, The answer to your question is like the old saying goes ,once bitten twice shy. Tim would have to be a complete idiot to agree to any fight with victor knowing victors history of pulling out of fights, not making weight etc. If I were a betting man I would bet he pulls the same stunt on the mfc card.