Update: Young Guns NOT Added to UFC Fight Night Card

jordan mein THUMBDespite online reports, Jordan Mein and Gunnar Nelson will not fighting on the UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs. Munoz card in Manchester, England on the October 26.

Jordan Mein’s manager dismissed the reports with the following tweet:

@topmmanews@fightingmeins@GunniNelson sorry not true fight was never offered Jordan just had knee surgery will fight in the new year.”

Top MMA News would like to wish “Young Gun” Jordan Mein a speedy recovery and apologize for any confusion this called.

7 Responses to “ Update: Young Guns NOT Added to UFC Fight Night Card ”

1. PUCK says:

Oh man, I am really pulling for Mein but I think Gunner subs him early in round 2

2. Jamie Locke says:

3. EPerez says:

Great test for Jordan. Will show where he really stands.

I think he’ll grind a real tough one out here.

4. The goods says:

I disagree puck, Jordan is a very skilled grappler just seems to prefer to strike I’ve got mein winning tko either late second or early third rd

5. PUCK says:

I am by no means saying he’s not a good grappler as I’m sure he is, but Gunner is next level gappling and has proven this on many stages (Mundals/pan ams/adcc and mma) If mein plays on the ground with him I don’t see it going to long. I tend to agree that for JM to pull the win he will need to keep his distance and try to clip him.

6. Update: Fight not happening. Lee Mein let us know that Jordan is recovering from knee surgery.

7. Jerobe says:

Pfft what does Lee Mein know about Jordan? Lol. Best wish’s to Jordan on his recovery. The kid has a very very bright future in MMA. War Mein!