Aiemann Zahabi on Upcoming Challenge MMA Fight

Aiemann Zahabi

(photo: Keith Grienke)

Top MMA News caught up with Aiemann Zahabi to discuss his upcoming fight against Derek Charbonneau at Challenge MMA on August 17, 2013.  Topics also covered are his first pro win, his relationship with his brother Firas, training at Tristar, and all the sparring partners there.

13 Responses to “ Aiemann Zahabi on Upcoming Challenge MMA Fight ”

1. PUCK says:

Man, I’m sure there are a lot of fighters that wished there last name was Zahabi so they could get this type of coverage? 1-0 pro going into his second fight against another guy with a lossing record? I’m not cutting Aiemann, but its way too early to build this guy up? There are reginal Canadian champs that get no coverage at all compared to this guy? Seems very strange to me?

2. Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 3 Thumb down 13

3. Donald Duck says:

Oh I’ve seen the handsome faces of Antonio Carvalho and Brad Cardinal poking up from behind banners at UFC events…

Donnie

4. hasslehoff says:

Add Adrian Woolley to that list too

5. PUCK says:

I would be more impressed knowing he “built” the fighters he’s cornering? And really? he may have as I really don’t know, but I tend to think being with his brother this long he’s most likely a great “corner man” (can fix cuts,hold mitts,tape hands well and gameplan) that sort of thing. As I’ve worked with lots of good fighters that suck at cornering/coaching and vise versa. As a fighter he’s fought once a year over the last 4? Plus the guy he’s about to fight he’s beat before? If he can beat a guy over .500 or fight more than once a year…I may get on the wagon….Till then he’s a inexpierenced pro fighter that gets way more than his fair share of press thats got more to do with who/where he is then what he’s done. But hey, I won’t be a hater? Lucky to be him I guess?

6. We interviewed Wooley at the same time @Hasslehoff. We made a call out to anyone who was in Winnipeg for 165 to be interviewed. That is where we did Laprise, Wooley, A.Zahabi, Marz Ksiazkiewicz, Charmaine Tweet, and others.

7. @Donald Duck… not Bantamweights.

8. Donald Duck says:

@Keith, below welterweight does it even matter?

Donnie

9. Thesubzero says:

Does he deserve this coverage based on his accomplishments in the cage.. Probably not. But Im interested how far he can go.

10. A-Rod says:

@Keith G, the retort was to your suggestion there were no other canadian bantamweight corners in the UFC. What point were you attempting to make? Where are these so-called interviews?

11. PUCK says:

Well, I’m going out on a lim here and will say he will beat his next guy again? Then, I will be interested to see if they step him up or not?

12. Ryan Ford says:

Dont let the 1-0 fool ya. Just wait you will see why they are interviewing him now!

1 win against Kyle Vivian. I wish the guy all the luck in the world, but I guess I’ll have to wait to be impressed.