Bellator MMA 106 – November 2

Bellator MMA LogoDate: November 2, 2013
Venue: Long Beach Arena in Long Beach, California
TV: Spike TV and Spike.com

Main Card: (Spike TV – 9pm et)
155lbs- Michael Chandler (12-0) vs. Eddie Alvarez (24-3)
***Lightweight Title Fight

205lbs- Muhammed Lawal (11-2) vs. Emanuel Newton (21-7-1)
***Interim Light-Heavyweight Title Fight

145lbs- Pat Curran (19-4) vs. Daniel Straus (21-4)
***Featherweight Title Fight

170lbs- *Joe Riggs (39-14) vs. Mike Bronzoulis (15-5-1)
145lbs- Mike Richman (15-3) vs. Akop Stepanyan (13-6)

Preliminary Card: (Spike.com – 6pm et)
170lbs- Jesse Juarez (20-8) vs. Joe Williams (9-1)
205lbs- Hector Ramirez (10-5-1) vs. Brandon Halsey (4-0)
155lbs- Mike Guymon (14-6-1) vs. Aaron Miller (14-8-1)
145lbs- Cleber Luciano (8-5) vs. Joe Camacho (13-18-3)
155lbs- Darren Smith (4-3) vs. Josh Smith (8-5)

*Fight Master Tournament Final

22 Responses to “ Bellator MMA 106 – November 2 ”

I’m a big Bellator fan but I can’t see them getting more than 75,000 PPV buys!

2. Im not a fan of seeing a washed up tito ortiiz trying to regain his past glory, 10 or 15 years ago this woulda being a awesome fight with both combatants being in their peak n prime.

3. Cody Krahn says:

Brutal.

4. hasslehoff says:

If Pat Curran, Michael Chandler and/or Ben Askern are added to this PPV card, it may be quite entertaining. Even ‘King’ Mo Lawal is a fan favorite for many

5. I'll Say It says:

I’ll watch this fight, with the date of it you could also see the semi finals of either the LW or WW tournament as well on it.

6. I’d lvoe to see Alvarez and Bellator come to an agreement and have Alvarez on the PPV.

7. mmafan says:

I heard that the co main event is a rematch Angelo mosca vs Joe kapp 2

Fight of the fucking year! Wait, it IS 2006, right?

9. I guess I am in the minority. I am looking forward to Rampage KOing Tito.

10. Kyle Stoltz says:

I think people will be very happy with the next couple fights announced on this PPV.

Also we added Bellator champ Pat Curran to our stable of fighters that we manage. I will be driving Pat out to train with Eddie Wineland tomorrow. So great new training partners. But sit tight on this PPV it will be a great one as they add fights.

11. G.O says:

I’m actually looking forward to this show. (not for rampage koing tito) I’m looking forward to this show based on what Bellator has given us on their live events previously.
    You have to know Chandler will be on it and Curran too. hopefully Dantas aswell. I’d predict Dantas title fight Curran title fight and the PPV seller
    i see Alvarez giving in and resigning with Bellator and fighting Michael Chandler for the strap!!! It’s their first PPV so they have to stack it

12. Added Alvarez vs Chandler. Their first fight was awesome. This rematch makes this PPV a must see for me.

13. G.O says:

called it :)

Added Muhammed Lawal vs. Emanuel Newton for Interim Light Heavyweight Title

Added Pat Curran vs. Daniel Straus for Featherweight Title

Added Joe Riggs vs. Mike Bronzoulis

17. PUCK says:

Be interesting to see what the cost is as I’m kinda pumped for this one. Kick some ass Joe!

Added Terry Etim vs. Patrick Cenoble, Jesse Juarez vs. Joe Williams, Hector Ramirez vs. Brandon Halsey, Mike Guymon vs. Aaron Miller, Cleber Luciano vs. Joe Camacho and Darren Smith vs. Josh Smith

Added Cheick Kongo vs. Vinicius Queiroz

Added Mike Richman vs. Akop Stepanyan and Karo Parisyan vs. Cristiano Souza

Tito Ortiz out due to fractured neck, fight with Rampage is off the card… broadcast moves from PPV to Spike TV

Removed, Cheick Kongo vs. Vinicius Queiroz due to Queiroz injury, Terry Etim vs. Patrick Cenoble and Karo Parisyan vs. Cristiano Souza will be moved to future cards.