Provincial Fighting Championships 1 – London – October 26

Provincial Fighting ChampionshipsDate: October 26, 2013
Venue: Western Fair Agriplex in London, Ontario
Tickets:  PROFC.CA

Fight Card:
150lbs- Chris Horodecki (19-4-1) vs. Frank Caraballo (12-5)
145lbs- Jesse Gross (8-3) vs. Michael Karkula (5-0)
155lbs- Adam Assenza (3-1) vs Kyle Prepolec (5-2)
130lbs- Shannon Ludlow (0-0) vs. Lynnell House (0-0)
160lbs- Joel Paquette (1-1) vs. Hector Garcia (2-4)
135lbs- Malcolm Gordon (2-0) vs. Lloyd Reyes (0-1)
135lbs- Darryl Marin (0-0) vs. Ryan Thomson (0-0)
265lbs- Bryan Jordan (1-0) vs. Garth Watkins (0-0)
180lbs- Woodrow James (0-0) vs. Kyle Stephensen (0-0)
185lbs- Ryan Waterman (0-0) vs. Chris Watson (0-0)

38 Responses to “ Provincial Fighting Championships 1 – London – October 26 ”

1. Kimurawear says:

Great to see some more MMA in Ontario!!

2. Main Attraction says:

I wouldn’t bank my co-main event on Jesse Gross being able to fight 4 weeks after fighting Gavin Tucker at ECC 18 in Halifax. Every opponent of his has had a serious post-fight suspension accept for one. That guy was tapped in about a minute.

ECC 18 link:

3. Woodrow says:

We are planning accordingly, thanks for the advice.

4. james says:

hometown for jesse a lot of fans here . myself I would count on him fighting for damn sure. lookin forward to it.

5. timthomas says:

ONTARTO IS THE CAPITOL FOR MMA I LOVE THAT. IT SEEMS LIKE THE PFC HAS ITS SHIT TOGETHER HERE . GOOD FOR THEM ALL THE BEST. I WILL BE THERE TO WATCH IT.FIGHT CARD IS LOOKIN GREAT. HOMETOWN BOYS INFRONT OF HOMETOWN FANS .

6. Woodrow I would like to fight on your card if possible

7. Woodrow says:

Mikey, this is not my card sir. Contact matchmaker Alex C

Added Jason Dent to take on Chris Horodecki and John Fraser vs. Andrew Cseh

9. Jimmy says:

Jason dent vs horodecki?!? Dent is a complete bum hahaha this should be another “easy” win for Chris.

Added Jimmy Donahue to take on Chad Laprise

Added updated fight card

12. Johnny says:

31 days here we go can’t wait for this event . Jimmy wen do u fight ya bum . Oh wait u probably don’t got the balls to jump in a cage lmfao . Loser

Gonna be a great show.

14. Gross vs Karkula will be great.

15. Jimmy says:

Lol @ Johnny. I am actually train in multiple disciplines but have no thoughts of ever fighting professionally. I make more in a month than most of these fighters do yearly and I don’t work as hard as they do, I also not injured or will have brain damage when I retire. Most fighters really have no business being called professional athletes. Most pro fighters are not very good but they are the ones who are willing to sacrifice their minds and bodies for our enjoyment. I would not step in the cage because I am like my brain but I could likely beat the crap out of 2/3 of the “fighters” that call themselves pros. I know quite a few people that are better than the “pros” in their gym. I love how losers like you think everyone who can fight will fight for peanuts.

16. Main Attraction says:

@ Jimmy:

You have a true Bushido Spirit.

17. Gspot says:

Jimmy…. Lol that is all. Oops sorry, ps your a bad ass….

18. Jeff Harrison says:

Point sparring your niece and training UFC with you friends in your basement doesn’t count as multi disciplines
    jimmy..Also many of these fighters could also make a lot more money if they too were willing to sacrifice themselves to a life of getting paid for bum sex. Good luck with your delusions Jimmy!

19. Jimmy says:

Jeff, you are the type of “pro fighter” I’m talking about. Thank you for giving me a perfect example!

20. Top Dogg says:

Jeff would have been more successful and enjoyed his ‘other’ chosen profession

21. PUCK says:

lol funny stuff!!

22. Jeff Harrison says:

It’s true… I suck at fighting. Don’t know how I won any MMA fights, Muay Thai titles, fights in Thailand or got a purple belt. Luck maybe!

23. snyper mcgrath says:

Lol Jesus Jeff don t reduce yourself to these clowns level.
    Respect for your skills and your fighters.

Peter

24. No training post surgery. Easy to get bored and excitable. My bad.

25. M.F.M. says:

Vilaca vs Adair is off…… Vilaca will now face Josh Walker at E.C.C.

26. Adell says:

P.F.C going to be a good one . Ontario needs a place for fighter about time , got my tickets yeahhhh budddddy.

27. David Hale is dying for a fight and has all his meds. Just sayin.

28. Jeff Harrison says:

Dave Hale was one ferocious KO artist in Muay Thai back in the day. Would be awesome to see him fight again.

29. Woodrow says:

Wow greinke, did u tap my phone!!! Pay attention!!!

30. Gnp says:

Would have been great to see john Fraser on the card , he will truly be missed on the Canadian mma scene… Looks like a great card…

31. HaggisBasher says:

Thanks Gnp, although I am not fighting I will be at the show cornering two fighters.

32. Smash says:

Haggisbasher, who are you cornering? Id love to see these guys if they are anything like your style!!! Future Haggisbashers???

33. smash says:

HEY! get your own screen name u piece of repeating crap

smash vs Smash

35. Haggisbasher says:

Smash I am cornering Woodrow James and Joel Paquette

36. 519 MMA says:

Final fight card? Updates?

Frank Caraballo replaces Jason Dent against Chris Horodecki, removed Chad Laprise vs. Jimmy Donahue, entire card now up to date