AFC 19: Undisputed – Quick Results – Ford and Ronson Capture AFC Championships

AFC-THUMBAggression Fighting Championships is bringing a stacked lineup to the Shaw Conference Centre tonight with a pair of title fights and no less than half a dozen Top Ten ranked fighters. Ryan Ford will take on TUF veteran Mike Hill for the Welterweight Title in the main event and Shane Campbell will make his first defense of his Lightweight Title, taking on Jesse Ronson in the co-main event.

If you’re in Edmonton you can pick up tickets at TNT Tickets and if you can’t make it to the Shaw Conference Centre you can get the live stream on GoFightLive.com

Quick Results:
Ryan Ford submits Mike Hill by Rear Naked Choke in Round 5, 4:29
***Ford Captures AFC Welterweight Title

Jesse Ronson submits Shane Campbell by Rear Naked Choke in Round 2, 1:59
***Ronson Captures AFC Lightweight Title

Dwayne Lewis defeats Tim Chemelli by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
Jason Saggo submits Stephen Beaumont by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 3:46
Kalib Starnes defeats Tim Hague by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
KB Bhullar defeats Derek Parker by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
Teddy Ash submits Bobby Kalmakoff by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 1:40
Jemark Brady defeats Travis Cardinal by Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
Ben Jansen submits Radley da Silva by Rear Naked Choke in Round 3, 1:24
Steve Dubeck defeats Marcus Hicks by TKO (Punches) in Round 2, 2:30
Sarah McRann defeats Farlynn Smallchild by TKO (Punches) in Round 1, 3:20
Ralph Mendita submits Tony Touch by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 1:19

161 Responses to “ AFC 19: Undisputed – Quick Results – Ford and Ronson Capture AFC Championships ”

1. "Wreck-it" Ralph says:

I’m not Chad Olmstead… He’s a big White guy… I’m a small Asian guy.

2. Mma universe says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 0 Thumb down 11

3. Sean Quinn says:

Lol. Donnie Duck is not me. The site owners can confirm that. I know who he is though and lives 800km away from me. Wtf would you even think that’s me?
    When I have something to say to the cry baby Tim Hague, I say it under my name.
    With that said Mma Universe…suck it.

4. Sean McManus says:

“Donnie duck is Sean Quinn. Sean y b one of the ppl u hate so much and hide behind a fake name. Well at least Hauge knows who u are now for those times u talked down to him!”

lol.

5. Mma universe says:

Sean what about the time u messed up ur post on here and sighned it Donnie under ur real name and asked topmma to remove the post?

6. Sean Quinn says:

I don’t EVER recall signing any post Donnie. I’ve trolled people. Don’t get me wrong. But only for the purpose of trolling. And the names I used were fucking awesome.
    Plus, I never sign my posts at the end.
    Plus, suck it.

Yours truly,
    Donnie.
    I mean Sean.

7. I can confirm that Sean Quinn has never commented on Top MMA News using the alias Donald Duck. Quinn generally comments under the alias “BTP” when he is wants to maintain his anonymity.

8. Mma universe says:

All gd I know what I saw!

9. Mma universe says:

It’s not exactly hard to troll using someone else’s name on this site so just because you saw it, doesn’t mean it’s true.

CM

10. Shane BTP Mountney says:

Lol…Thanx Kieth…;)

11. Donald Duck says:

I can also confirm that Sean is not now, nor has he ever been fowl enough to be Donnie.

Big Rig