MFC 37 – Quick Results – Harris And Southern Pick Up First Round Submissions

MFC-3D-2012-LOGO1-580x345MFC returns to the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton, Alberta tonight for MFC 37: True Grit. Unfortunately the Heavyweight Title Fight between Smealinho Rama and Chris Barnett has been cancelled due to an eye injury for Barnett and Ryan Benoit vs. Anthony Birchak will take the main event slot for their Bantamweight Title #1 contender bout. Those of you lucky enough to have AXS TV can watch the main card live beginning at 10pm eastern time and the prelims will stream live and free on the MFC Facebook page at 830pm et. Limited tickets will be available at the door so if you’re in Edmonton get yourself down to the Shaw Conference Centre for an awesome night of fights.

Quick Results:
Anthony Birchak defeats Ryan Benoit by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 30-27, 29-28)
Luke Harris submits Jason Zentgraf by Neck Crank in Round 1, 2:21
Kurt Southern submits Mukai Maromo by North/South Choke in Round 1, 2:54
Sam Alvey defeats Jay Silva by TKO (Punches) in Round 3, 1:05
Peter Neufeld defeats Garett Nybakken by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Allen Hope defeats Paul Grandbois by TKO (Punches) in Round 2, 1:54
Jared McComb submits Marcus Hicks by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 3:09
Thomas Treadwell submits Mike Treadwell by Punches in Round 1, 2:22
Maged Hammo submits Allan Munroe by Rear Naked Choke in Round 2, 2:53

27 Responses to “ MFC 37 – Quick Results – Harris And Southern Pick Up First Round Submissions ”

1. The goods says:

Hammo wins, how does crow taste random fan?

2. I took Munroe and Hicks. Not doing well so far. I did pick Treadwell though. Got that one right.

3. Jamie Locke says:

I had Treadwell for the win any way he wanted.

4. Drain Bramage says:

Any streams? My cable doesn’t offer Axs.

5. Drain Bramage says:

vipbox . tv

6. Idolmaker says:

I had trxfujzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzz….

7. Bobby Karimi-Busheri says:

Yes Luke! Way to go man!

8. BodySnatcher says:

nice work southern

9. Anon says:

Southern was a given. I bet against Mukai every chance I get. Great win by Hammo.

10. EPerez says:

Northern/Southern

11. jamon says:

how many more cards like this till axs tell mp to fo?

12. LMA Marcus Hicks says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 9 Thumb down 21

13. J.T says:

Weakminded person and excuse, that’s all you are good for. Just give up loud mouth ass

14. LMA Marcus Hicks says:

LOL ^^^^^^^^^^. why dnt u put ur real intitals J.T? It doesnt matter which name or initials u use. U will never be a fighter,quit living thru them ‘JT’ lol JT. ur name selection is getting lazy. I warned u once to quit running ur mouth & hiding behind these screen names. No more warnings,MMA has nothing to do with this either u fake a$$ piece of sh/t. Anyway i made my post earlier,im not gonna get into this juvenile sh/t again.

15. J.T says:

Too bad you have nothing else to do but whine and complain in this forum, will your losing broke ass sits waiting to go back home. You flying back or can you only afford greyhound tickets. You’re a chump and can’t back up anything you say

16. LMA Marcus Hicks says:

:'( <- thats me being sad at ur comments. btw its while not will. Im broke?! I am?! holy news to me! mayb a chimp(monkey),but no chump but thnx. have a great day JT,im gonna go be sad about u picking on innocent me lmao

17. Donald Duck says:

What’s sad is that this is the same sh*t that people got fed up with in the past Marcus.

Donnie

18. Matt says:

Agreed Donnie why can you go for weeks/months without saying a word but then as soon as you get defeated in the cage you come on here and open your mouth?????? How do you think it will be taken? Exactly how it is taken,,, you are making excuses end of story…. had you lost like you did and stayed silent respect would have still been kept but now well…… SAME OLD LOUD MOUTH EXCUSED ASSASSIN

19. J.T says:

Are you pms’ing? Why so emotional? Try to hold back the tears. Maybe one day, hopefully soon you will realize you are not a talented mma fighter and you are definitely not an athlete. You don’t back up what you say. I may just be a screename, but you’re hiding from a lot more people than me, homie

20. Jerobe says:

Maromo needs to work on his Jitz. There are tons of places in Edmonton where he can work his Jitz. Munduraca/Cardinal ect. Lots of really good grapplers in Edmonton that can help the guy out. That being said, Southern has a nasty nasty ground game. Very slick subs.

21. LMA Marcus Hicks says:

Hey guys i lost. how did i come on here and beak off? i came,made a post,thanked Jared&MFC,said ill work hard to continue to get better & progress. Someone talks shit im gonna say something back or defend myself. i havent talked shit,i didnt make excuses i actually said no excuses i lost,he was better last night. but thnx for coming guys. & for a guy that had zero standup when i started & 2 of my 3 wins in a row i won standing or started the finish of the fight standing. im gonna say i have improved,being a chubby/fat kid to being in shape,im gonna say ive improved,quitting the second im in a bad position or tired & now fighting thru all those things i would say ive improved. Good thing im not fighting or doing this for others but for myself. Im sorry if this is shit talk or so called beaking but haters make me laugh. ill continue to work hard to get better,u guys continue to dislike me & hate on me. thnx

22. Deelo says:

C’mon now quit hating on Marcus man this shit ain’t cool he’s changed his training I’ve never seen him in better shape he’s dominated his last 4 fights buddy got lucky and caught him with a lucky shot grow the fuck up boys seriously quit hating marcus will be back stronger than ever I can guarantee this 100% then you can all come on here and say positive things instead of this negative bullshit like seriously guys!!!

23. AMLEHTC says:

No I’m pretty sure that won’t happen. The reason people hate on him is his negative attitude and excuses (minus no excuses this time according to him). He always says he’s taking training seriously and this and that and always has an ax to grind with other gyms or fighters, this is why people jump on him when they have a chance

24. Rapechoke says:

Anyone can do steroids and claim to be in amazing shape.

Marcus is a junk fighter, but I give him credit for stepping in the rink even though he isnt very good.

25. Rapechoke says:

Also,

As you can tell by Marcus’s typing; He’s not too bright and couldnt form a proper sentence to save his own life. Its hard to take him serious when he types like a 5 year old wigger.

26. Deelo says:

Man dude you got some serious problems man like c’mon bro grow up this is a sport and he’s 7-2 at 185 so that’s a good enough record to get on the UFC last I checked!??

27. Graham Weenk says:

Kurt the hurt! Rematch with Novels gonna be another ass kicking like Kurt gave him the first time…Navaes won’t get away with cheating 2nd time around like he did the 1st time