KOTC: Earthquake – Edmonton – June 7

KOTC CanadaDate: June 7, 2013
Venue: Mirage Banquet Hall in Edmonton, Alberta
Tickets:

Fight Card:
265lbs- Tim Hague (14-7) vs. Jordan Tracey (3-2)
145lbs- Behrang Yousefi (5-1) vs. Alex Halkias (3-0)
205lbs- Marcus Hicks (14-22) vs. TBA
170lbs- Chris Mattock (2-1) vs. Steve Dubeck (4-5)
265+lbs- Tom Benesocky (1-3) vs. Jodie Burkholder (0-0)
195lbs- Jason Gorny (5-9) vs. Teddy Ash (1-0)
185lbs- Drayton Angus (2-0) vs. Steve Hodgson (0-2)
265lbs- Chad Olmstead (1-5) vs. Aaron Teed (0-1)
265lbs- Bobby Kalmakoff (3-11) vs. Matthew Swimmer (0-1)
185lbs- Chris Lauzon (0-5-1) vs. Greg Large (0-6)

Amateur Fights:
155lbs- Andy Dhillon (0-0) vs. Diamond Williams (0-0)
205lbs- Justin Jabs (1-0) vs. Dan Amyotte (0-1)

292 Responses to “ KOTC: Earthquake – Edmonton – June 7 ”

1. terry robertson says:

ya cameron, you made even less sense in the second post. I have no problem with guys who train and act like professional athletes competing regardless of their record.

But myself and others I know refuse to pay more than it costs to see an eskimos(true pro athletes) or oil kings game to watch guys like bobby k and others jump off the couch to “play” pro athlete for less than 1 minute.

It is exactly the reason I havent fought in two years because of injury I couldn’t train properly to feel good about calling myself a pro fighter.

Guys like AFC are doing it right. It is good to see.

2. True that says:

Hi ken,

I’m a really good gamer 24-2 in my on mind , please set me up for title shot on kotc.

3. Chris Ladouceur says:

I think Cam Loutitt has spoken more truth in his last staement than most do on here. I for one think Bobby is a terrible\ PATHETIC fighter. I know claim nothing of his innocence and will not comment on that issue as charges dropped and innocence are entirely different altogether. I get a kick out of the nameless faceless Keyboard WARRIORS cuz why comment if you are afraid to use your own name…. Cam I truly hope more people read and UNDERSTAND what you are saying, instead of down playing your message and acting cool.

4. AMLEHTC says:

I think most people just stopped reading after he said we should be supportive because Bobby is donating to charity. That’s not to say what Cameron wrote is without merit it’s just that I for one believe that Bobby K should not be encouraged in any way, and I think he donates to charity to pass off as not a bad person. I can’t stand people like Bobby K in the sport. MMA is such a fragile sport right now that it doesn’t need jackasses like that. Cameron, I find it admirable that you’re passionate about the sport.

I wonder if the commission is even going to allow Hicks vs. Lombard to happen!

6. Oilcity30 says:

You want me to post my real name ??? What’s that gonna do buddy you don’t know me some on here might most wouldn’t. What’s posting my name gonna do for you huh? You gonna wanna fight me then tough guy???? Trust me I’m not afraid lol just don’t see the point. Gimme your reasons for hatin on people who use fake names who gives a fuck man you don’t know me. Seems a lot of you fighters are fuckin babies on here you can get in the cage and fight but some guy on his keyboard pisses you off and your fuckin feelings get hurt. Fuck You. Boobie your still a loser!!!!!!!

7. Tyler Davis says:

Go B Tang, tko in the second.

8. Chris Ladouceur says:

I am not a back alley brawler. Nor am I a pro fighter…anymore. I for one find it funny that people want there opinion heard and even feel its justified, only to take any merritt it may have away being posted by a pseudonym. Just my opinion.

9. fake fighter says:

Ya I played UFC once and won the belt.

Put me in Ken. X box says Im 11-0.

10. terry robertson says:

I posted with my real name. Just so you know Mr. Chris, my name is Terry and I live in Edmonton and I approve of my own message, hahahaha.

11. Oilcity30 says:

Ok Chris ,lmfao!!!!

12. Tyler Davis says:

Fake fighter 11-0 is pretty good but what is you finishing %

13. Jerobe says:

205lbs- Marcus Hicks (14-22) vs. Xeny Lombard (0-0)

How are they gonna let a guy with 36 pro fights scrap a guy making his pro debut? The commission approved this in Edmonton? Unreal.

14. Private EYE says:

I think the best story line on this card is the terrible Chris Lauzon is fighting a guy who yes not only has a worse record than him but also has less gas and now with your new boxing even less training and not to mention one of those losses was to the all mighty warrior Booby Jackimakov

the worst part of all this is that whomever wins is gonna actually start talking and thinking there a legitimate fighter with a win finally lol that is scary

Teddy Ash replaces injured Allen Hope against Jason Gorny

16. Idolmaker says:

Crap I actually want gorny to beat this asshead.

17. Fans says:

One day HOPE will run out of hiding places he’s such a loud punk I’m stoked to see teddy n Gorny better fight

18. AMLEHTC says:

I disagree , Hope is a tough guy. Took a fight with Terry Martin on 2 days notice. I think he’s not on the card for a legit reason. I’m interested to see how Gorny does against a much bigger opponent

19. Allen hope says:

Trust me I did not want to pull out of this fight I been wanting to fight gorny for 5 years now and it was finally going to happen . After my fight with Paul I was having some problems with my jaw and left ear I could not eat anything for 3 days but I stayed in the gym and was training and my jaw was feeling better so I thought I would try and do some light sparring and the very first punch I took in the face caused so much pain in my jaw and ear that I had to stop and sit down . I went to the doctors and i got it ex rayed and there was no fracture but my doc thinks it could have to do with something in my ear so I have to go for a MRI next week . Trust me i wanted to fight but my doctor and team mates said it would be better to pull out .

20. mike Kent says:

Hope its nothing serious Allen , one thing allen isn’t is scared to fight.

Props to my teamate teddy for stepping up on 6 days notice to fight an experienced guy . Teddys always in shape amd ready so it will be a great fight ! War bowmans !

21. Gunner says:

This may sound sick Allen but have them flush your ear drums and check for wax build up I had a friend that had inner build up that seriously caused him to be dizzy, constant head ache, and nausea all the time and then when we flew to mexico for my wedding he ended up getting it done there cause the pressure in the plane caused it to come loose and realy F him up. Get it checked and if it is that cleared ASAP and you will notice a difference within a day or 2. Hope its just a minor thing all the best

22. Allen hope says:

I just had my ears flushed out last summer so I don’t think it’s that but thanks man :)

Marcus Hicks
    “Yet another opponent change the week of my fight. My opponent was discovered to be an 18yr old kid,lying about his age & record to the promoter. fahq me,this sh/t only happens to me. Stay Tuned for new opponent!”

Anyone surprised at all? haha

24. Fans says:

Who cares really????

25. Donald Duck says:

Wait so someone talked and shot their mouth off to get a fight on a card?

Am I the only one who sees the ironing in this given that the opponent was going to be Marcus?

Donnie

26. AMLEHTC says:

The ironing is delicious

27. Sportsmanship says:

It’s fitting actually lol :) there is a god.

28. Oilcity30 says:

The thing I’m surprised about is how kotc had no idea he was a phony. Fights a week away and this is just comming up. I guess anyone can get a pro fight booked now a days. That’s sad and embarrassing . Marcus you don’t scout your opponents before fight and with his record nobody googled that shit and found nothing .i figured it was bullet shit weeks ago.

29. Oilcity30 says:

Guess we all figured it was bullshit. Haha

30. Tweet says:

Perhaps this is an example on how after 36 fights in the game he still hasnt figured out completely how MMA works. It looks like he will have a learning curve but with all the Busa bashing who wants to fight him anymore.

31. bob says:

Well my fight got drop but now iam fighting marcus,this should be fun. I will no in the morning, the doctor didn t past the guy iam fighting.

32. bob says:

Dropped lol

33. Heavy Weight Champ says:

It would only be better not to have bobby k or hicks the lying mouth assassin fighting on this card. It makes kotc look like a joke and a sideshow

Hicks vs. Kalmakoff has not been confirmed… Hicks has not weighed in and not yet responded to the fight offer!

35. Micheal Peoples says:

Honestly this is one of the better KOTC cards in a while. What i like is fights, what i like about KOTC is they dont pretend to be something they are not. If you like watching dudes get smashed go to a KOTC show! If ya wanna watch grappling go to a tourney! :) Bobby vs Hicks???? lol i hope so, i guarentee Marcus looks for a take down within the first 20 seconds.

36. Idolmaker says:

Yeah bobby sucks!!! He’s updating us like we care, friggin mongaloid

37. Shane BTP Mountney says:

I offered over a month ago to come out of retirement to fight Bobby K…spoke to Keen about it and he said he had enough locals willing to do it….apparently not!. Oh well maybe next time.. ;)

38. bob says:

Well ask orest or there a fight in winnipeg in sept. Also iam fighting marcus tonight weighin at 130 pm… like I said iam not scared of no one k. Ya everyone I fight has way more training how care.

39. PUCK says:

Hey, Bobby vs Hicks….I’m interested? Would be a huge win for Bobby….but, I got Hicks by G and P at 2 mins in, sorry Bobby?

40. Regress says:

Bobby vs hicks fight of they year maybe the decade , I would have rather watched him fight the 18 yr old . As much as Ken is a great guy , this whole promotion is a mockery of the sport and Ken really needs to give this up.

41. BOOBOO says:

@BTP – DONT GIVE THAT FUCK THE TIME OR DAY

42. jamon says:

did the doctor ever see bob fight