KOTC: Monster Smash – Quick Results – Waterhen Scores Six Second Head Kick KO

KOTC CanadaKing of the Cage: Monster Smash goes down tonight at the Mirage Banquet Hall in Edmonton, Alberta. The main event was to feature a Welterweight Title rematch between Elmer “The Warrior” Waterhen and Garett “One-Two” Davis however Davis missed weight and it has been changed to a non-title fight. If you’re in Edmonton there will be tickets available at the door so get down to the Mirage and check out some live MMA action.

Quick Results:
Elmer Waterhen defeats Garett Davis by KO (Head Kick) in Round 1, 0:06

Matthew Spisak submits Chris Ade by Armbar in Round 1, 0:41

Behrang Yousefi defeats Cameron Loutitt by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)

Travis Cardinal submits Ian Huskins by Guillotine Choke in Round 2, 0:38

Cody Ries submits Simon Shirt by Strikes in Round 1, 2:51

*Dillian Main defeats Kyle Fairweather by TKO (Punches) in Round 2, 0:42

*Jessie Atwell defeats Josh Tse by KO (Punch) in Round 1, 2:36

*Amateur Fights
————————————————————————————————————————————–

23 Responses to “ KOTC: Monster Smash – Quick Results – Waterhen Scores Six Second Head Kick KO ”

1. John says:

Go YOUSEFI!!!!

2. Marv says:

Six second head kick?! That be a video I’d like to see

I’m asked Ken if he could send us the video to post up, so hopefully we’re able to get it up soon!

Waterhen scored a 7 second KO by Knee at the very first KOTC event in Canada almost exactly 8 years ago on April 15, 2005… if this was his retirement fight it was definitely a fitting way to end a career!

5. Bdc says:

Is that the fastest recorded ko?

6. Shane BTP Mountney says:

Maybe for KOTC…but i do know i heard that Chris “the Menace” Clements has a 3 sec KO….someone can correct me if im wrong…

7. Not wrong Shane.

Was a vicious headkick, Davis was down for a while.

9. ken kupsch says:

I believe we had a 3 second ko in a KOTC event out east and I think it was in Halifax.
    I’ll try to get you guys video of this asap.

Thanks to all the guys who fought, they were amazing. Exciting night for Elmer for sure!

10. Cameron McQueen says:

Ken,

It was a cheap shot from Rene Allain on Waugh in my memory serves me correct. I watched from the back as it was the fight right after my guys. Pretty sure it was a big big cheap shot.

11. Cameron McQueen says:

If*

They went to touch gloves and Rene just clocked him in the face but they say protect yourself at all times.

12. ken kupsch says:

Yes, that’s right, I remember now. One guy went to touch gloves and the other guy didn’t!

(I don’t think he meant to do it, was just ready to fight)

13. Jerobe says:

Top MMA news really needs to do an detailed interview with Elmer Waterhen. I for one would love to know this guys story. I would much rather read that than read one of Robin Black’s stupid fucking long ass Black Eye articles about Robin pretending he a fighter (which I only skim thru because its soooo pretencious and boring BTW). Elmer’s story would be such a good read. Top MMA news hook it up!

14. ken kupsch says:

Jerobe, you should find seveal Elmer interviews here

15. Jerobe, how can you criticize something you didn’t read?

16. We actually tried interviewing Elmer after his last fight but had technical difficulties.

17. Jerobe says:

What part of skimming thru an article don’t you understand Drolet? I skim through your BFF’s Blacks lame articles and I find them to be merely Robin Blacks arrogant egotistical rantings, much like his BS article he wrote about that Boyd kid during the Cubicle to Cage thing.I wouldnt spend anytime carefully reading thru crap like that. Do you clean Robins apartment as well Drolet? I love how you defend the guy to the bitter end. Your a good friend. Respect.

18. LoL says:

Wouldn’t it be funny if Jerobe was Robin Black’s alter ego!, Think about it!

LOL

19. wuzjustsayin says:

^^^^^ Robin’s new Handle^^^^^

20. Ken Kupsch says:

Keith, send me your email or number and I’ll get you guys in touch. I’m sure Elmer would love to do an interview.
    Ken@kanadakidd.com

21. roger says:

congrats elmer, lol that is the new record, elmer beat his old record of 7 seconds

22. Fair enough, but skimming doesn’t sound like you are giving it a fair shot.

Have you ever watched any of his analysis on the Fight Network?

If given a fair chance he can grow on a person.

Believe me I didn’t like him when I first met him either.

I’d totally clean his apartment if he needed a hand.

23. Don Frye's Moustache says:

So Ken… How about that video of Waterhen’s knockout? I’m sure lots of people would love to see it!