Xcessive Force Fighting Championship Weigh-In Results

Xcessive Force Fighting Championship THUMBXcessive Force Fighting Championship is holding their debut show in Grande Prairie, Alberta on March 30, 2013. If you are in town, why not pick up a set of tickets from the TEC Centre box office? There is nothing like live MMA.

Update: Desmond Johnson and Matt MacLeod no showed the weigh-ins, so their fights are off.

Here are the XFFC weigh-in results

Pro MMA
Brad Cardinal 16-8 (154.8) vs Mike Karkula 4-0 (155.2)
Jordan Beecroft 4-1 (185.2) vs Jordan Murray 6-7 (185.8)
Spencer Jebb 2-2 (170.6) vs Paulo Azambuja 1-0 (170.2)
Conrad Krzysztan 1-1 (154.8) vs Desmond Johnson (Late)
Dwight Chowace 0-3 (186) vs Cyril Glover 0-0 (195.4)* $$
Rick Pfeifer 0-0 (135.8) vs Mike Glover 0-7 (137.2)*

Amateur MMA
Roberto Lopez 0-1 (155.4) vs Matt Macleod 0-1 (Late)
Will Robbins 1-1 (155.8) vs Liam McGowan 1-0 (155.6)
Randy Mahon 0-2 (158.6) vs Jackson Fontaine 0-0 (156.4)
Travis Hodges 0-0 (206.4) vs Bob Drury 1-0 (219)
Austin Ryan 1-0 (130.4) vs Robert Nelson 0-1 (130.8)

*Missed Weight
$$ Gives up 20% of his purse

23 Responses to “ Xcessive Force Fighting Championship Weigh-In Results ”

1. Woodrow says:

Karkula sub rd 2

2. David Letourneau says:

Never say never but I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt it.

3. Tyler Davis says:

Austin G Ryan first round ko let’s say 1:30 into it. Liam wins his first round sub. And Rick pfiefer wins his pro debuet in the first by tko

4. Update: Desmond Johnson never showed up to weigh in so his fight is off.

5. Paulo Azambuja fought with blood in his eyes for his brother who was sick, because here in Brazil are set to fight for the family, Spencer Jebb regretted having chosen to fight, BJJ Paulinhoooooooooooooooooo faith in GOD let’s brother. ooooooossssssssssssssss

6. Matt MacLeod also no showed weigh ins. Down to 9 fights.

7. Mike Davis says:

Solid card for first show hope they do well, even after losing so many fights this cards good. Gotta root for my brothers though Pfeifer, McGowen and Austin Ryan ! Have fun out there

8. J. Tyler says:

Why do promotions book fighters like Johnson, glover i.e gys who should never step in the ring. They are so many young fighters looking for the opportunity and events waste time with these obvious jokes. But I do wonder, do fighters like ebejer,Vivian and other punching bags, go around telling people they are pro fighters? Can you use the ‘I’m a fighter line’ to get laid, if you suck?

9. Nicky says:

Went from 19 to 9 fights wow, what a bunch of flakes…

10. Thank you Desmond Johnson for signing contract to fight so i can cut weight for nothing and you not show up to fight sick of all the MMA wannabes out there such a joke

Guys who no show to weigh ins should be suspended for at least a year IMO!

12. John dough says:

There gonna be a pbp for this?

13. Davis.mma125 says:

I hope so

14. Davis.mma125 says:

Can say Liam McGowen won a split dec

15. Desmond Johnson says:

I just want to clear a few things up..

I was in discussions with XFFC about fighting Conrad at tonight’s event. The promotion sent me a contract and a list of medicals and bloodwork that was needed to compete at the event.

I have still not received my blood results, and therefore could not make it to the event.

Just to make this clear, I did NOT sign or fax a contract back to the promoter to appear at the event, nor have I faxed any sort of medical results to the commission.
    Throughout the past week, the promotion was informed that I had still not received my results, and this was also relayed to them on Thursday.

My sincere apologies to Conrad for this inconvenience.

16. Davis.mma125 says:

Austin Ryan won by Triangle and Rick Pfeifer won by RNC, spencer Jebb lost by armbar

Karkula subbed Cardinal by RNC in 1st

18. Davis.mma125 says:

Murray and Cardinal both lost by sub

19. Fights says:

@ Conrad K,
    Hit up king of the cage for next weekend they have openings if you want a fight.

Behrang Yousefi could use an opponenent at 145 or 155 I think… Ghulam is out with a broken hand!

21. I can see where the fights?

Huge congrats to Mike on a big win over a great fighter.

Mike is clearly ready for even bigger things.

Excited to watch him go all the way.

23. Robin says:

Rick Pfeifer made an impressive debut onto the pro seen last night. Go Team Ginger!!!!