AFC 19: Undisputed – Edmonton – July 5

AFC-THUMBDate: July 5, 2012
Venue: Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton, Alberta
TV: Internet PPV
Tickets: Buy Tickets

Pro Fights:
170lbs- Ryan Ford (20-4) vs. Mike Hill (5-1)
***Welterweight Title Fight

155lbs- Shane Campbell (6-1) vs. Jesse Ronson (12-2)
***Lightweight Title Fight

215lbs- Tim Chemelli (10-4) vs. Dwayne Lewis (12-8)
155lbs- Stephen Beaumont (7-1) vs. Jason Saggo (8-1)
265lbs- Tim Hague (15-7) vs. Kalib Starnes (13-8-1)
185lbs- KB Bhullar (3-0) vs. Derek Parker (3-1-1)
170lbs- Sheldon Westcott (8-1-1) vs.
200lbs- Teddy Ash (2-0) vs. Bobby Kalmakoff (2-12)
170lbs- Travis Cardinal (1-0) vs. Jemark Brady (0-0)
135lbs- Ben Jansen (2-0) vs. Radley da Silva (0-0)
180lbs- Marcus Hicks (15-22) vs. Steve Dubeck (4-6)
160lbs- Ralph Mendita (0-0) vs. Tony Touch (0-0)
135lbs- Sarah McRann (0-0) vs. TBA

378 Responses to “ AFC 19: Undisputed – Edmonton – July 5 ”

1. Teddy ash says:

Thanks Dean. Your right Alex C nailed it, and same with you.. And just to add I would never look past an opponent, he’s a big guy and is goin to throw wild un-technical punches, This is potentially a more dangerous fight then my last. Hopefully it’s exciting either way. And no disrespect to Allen hope I know he would have taken the fight short notice if possible, that’s why I asked if he was down friday night. Not calling him out, I just didn’t know his situation, knew he wanted to fight me, and respectfully asked him to throw down with me Friday night. No worries maybe we’ll get the opportunity one day. So Cheers Allen no disrespect man. Good luck to all the fighters tomorrow night. Enjoy people

2. Update: Thomas Ide was refused entry at the border, according to Sheldon Westcott.

3. The Athlete says:

Westcott vs Ash? Nobody wants to see Bobby fight

4. Jerobe says:

Pffft they will find some other out of shape bum for Westcott to crush at 190 lbs or something stupid like that. Some bum that hasnt trained in 4 months but has his meds and his liscence up to date. Serves you right Westcott, take a real fight for a change.

5. Cody Krahn says:

I can empathize with Teddy. A week out from the card Tim Skidmore was the only name offered for me to fight. It was either take the fight or flush 8 weeks of training down the toilet and not having any money for rent.

On the other hand Kalmakoff shouldn’t even be allowed to sweep the cage canvas let alone get paid to fight. But he seems to be the only one interested in fighting Teddy on a few days notice (I know because I turned the fight down myself!) so I guess I can just hope Teddy takes his time with Bobby and prevents him from taking the easy way out and tapping due to strikes 2 mins in. Go get em Teddy.

6. snyper mcgrath says:

Its still a fight. Hands up Teddy

7. Added link to view the fights: GoFightLive.com

8. hasslehoff says:

Why not just stop any talk of a Ash/Hope fight. Hope called him out in the past, had the opportunity and declined. It doesn’t matter what story/excuse he wants to tell. This is a fight that will NEVER happen. He can talk all he wants about fighting anyone and on short notice, but here was a fight he asked for…and all the jokes made about Bobby K, he still is more man enough to back it up than Hope. I’d be surprised if Hope ever steps in the ring again…to fight that is…unless its bobby k, skidmore or hicks

9. Deezel says:

Props to robin black for making the trip n hyping event

10. Allen hope says:

To be honest I already turned down a fight with hicks . And I think your the only one that keeps talking about me and ash so I’m thinking you may have a man crush on me or teddy :) but when me and teddy fight I will make sure to let you know first

11. Bdc says:

It only shows 5fights on the gfl link anyone know if thats all it shows?

12. Darren Owen says:

The entire event will air.

13. Deezel says:

U guys find someone for wescott?

14. Bdc says:

What time will the first fight air?

15. GI Jane says:

One thing about bobby k, he might not be sharpest tool in the tool shed, but the boys balls!!

16. GI Jane says:

I ment bobby k has big balls to take the ash fight on short notice!

17. Matt says:

GI Jane do not confuse NO BALLS with someone doing something that requires you to be gutsy… To have balls would entail staying in a fight until your actually in a position to show you have “balls: not just tap or cry out for it to be stopped.

Its fight day.

While doing some last minute research on some of the guys, its sinking in just how mind-blowing this card is.

ABSOLUTELY STOKED.

19. Hope-less says:

Since you don’t wanna fight, aren’t any good at fighting or are tired of being a punching bag/stepping stone Allen, you have all the free time you want to date as many men possible, from what it sounds like and you describe. But the Hoff is out of your league. Stay within your circle of losers

20. Allen hope says:

I’m ok with being a punching bag and I know I can’t fight that’s why I’m 8-10 also I’m ok with posting under my real name . Your just praboly one of the 8 guys I Ko and your pissed off because you lost to me or maybe your gf talks about me all the time and your pissed off about it .

21. Sean Quinn Rocks says:

BUUURRRRRNNN!!

22. Hope-less says:

Weak…only thing else you needed to add is ‘I know you are but what am I’ or comparing your mom to a doorknob. You made it quite clear why you chose to be a ‘fighter’…meathead. You can convince yourself to believe anything, but those weak kicks won’t save you…and are you sure I’m not one of the 10 or many unsanctioned oppenents who smashed you in only a minute or two. Don’t think too hard, you may hurt your head. Hope to see you at the fights…you can buy me a beer, Al

23. Hope-less says:

Makes sense Quinn would think so. Can’t think of new material and only reuse your same bits. All those diapers have ruined your creativity. But both of you are experts at being average

24. Aaron Robinson says:

Anyone want to drop this school yard bullshit and talk about this UNBELIEVABLE card we are about to witness.

25. hasslehoff says:

Sick card. Can’t wait. If Darren has a moment, maybe he can post the link to where to watch the stream for those who can’t attend this event

26. hasslehoff says:

Merci beaucoup mon ami

27. Allen hope says:

Great card looking forward to seeing kb and Steve do there thing tonight . Also I will buy you a drink kd :)