UFC 158 Results – GSP, Hendricks Win

UFC Logo ThumbnailThe UFC is in Montreal, Quebec for UFC 158. The main event of UFC 158 will pit Georges St-Pierre defending his UFC Welterweight title against Nick Diaz. Many Canadians are on the card including Nick Ring, John Makdessi, Antonio Carvalho, Mike Ricci, and Jordan Mein.

Here are the results from the event:

Main Card
Georges St-Pierre defeats Nick Diaz by Unanimous Decision (50-45×3)
*** St-Pierre retains his UFC Welterweight championship

Johny Hendricks defeats Carlos Condit by Unanimous Decision (29-28 x 3)
Jake Ellenberger defeats Nate Marquardt by KO (Strikes) in Round 1, 3:00
Chris Camozzi defeats Nick Ring by Split Decision (29-28×2, 28-29)
Mike Ricci defeats Colin Fletcher by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 3)

Preliminary Card
Patrick Cote defeats Bobby Voelker by Unanimous Decision (29-28 x 3)
Darren Elkins defeats Antonio Carvalho by TKO (Strike) in Round 1, 3:06
Jordan Mein defeats Dan Miller by TKO (Strikes) in Round 1, 4:42
John Makdessi defeats Daron Cruickshank by Unanimous Decision (29-28 x 3)
Rick Story defeats Quinn Mulhern by TKO (Strikes) in Round 1, 3:09
TJ Dillashaw defeats Issei Tamura by KO (Knee to Head, Ground Strikes) in Round 2, 0:26
George Roop defeats Reuben Duran by Unanimous Decision

_________________________________________

25 Responses to “ UFC 158 Results – GSP, Hendricks Win ”

1. Congrats to Jordan Mein. Great UFC Debut !

2. Gnp says:

Great composure…. Great performance… Congrats jordan

3. Donald Duck says:

Bull Poop stoppage by Yves.

Donnie

4. BOOBOO says:

I AM A BIG COTE FAN , BUT HE DID NOT WIN THAT FIGHT , SORRY . IMO

5. Gnp says:

I agree Booboo, I thought cote lost as well, thought Ring won , and carvallo stopped to soon,…condit and Hendricks was a great fight, ….gsp and diaz….well, not so much….

6. Shack says:

Great fite Jordan!! Dana Whites post fite comments were good for u too. Tuff division but keep up the work ethic.

7. Nice to see that the judges gave Cote the first round and not giving it to Voelker for the takedown but rather Cote attempting the subs off his back.

Cote was winning the first on his feet prior to the takedown.

I thought Ring won the first two rounds as well for a 29-28 win.

I think Ring is still up by one though, he got favourable decisions against Fukuda and McGee!

9. Donald Duck says:

I had scored both Ring and Cote’s fights as draws.

That said I see how Ring could have lost but there is no way Cote lost that fight.

Donnie

10. BOOBOO says:

COTE HAD A GREAT ROUND 1 , NOT A 10-8 ROUND , BUT HE DEF WON ROUND 1 . ROUNDS 2 AND DEFINATELY 3 HE REALLY GOT THE SH-T BEAT OUT OF EM . I HAD IT 29-28 THE FOR BOBBY.

11. AMLEHTC says:

Yeah I agree with BOOBOO, it was a great fight either way

12. BOOBOO says:

HEY , IM ALL IN AS A FAN OF COTE S , BUT MY 2ND HOME TOWN HERO JUST HAD A GREAT FIGHT AND ALL HONESTY LOST THAT FIGHT PLAIN AND SIMPLE. IF THAT FIGHT WAS NT IN CANADA HE WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN THAT DECISION. I LOVE PAT COTE AND WILL ALWAYS BE A FAN , BUT HE NEEDS TO GIVE BOBBY SOME OF THAT WIN PURSE. FAIR IS FAIR BUT THATS WHAT YOU CHANCE BY LETTING THE 3 BLIND MICE DECIDE YOUR OUT COME . NEVER LEAVE IT TO THE JUDGES IN YOUR OPPONENTS BACK YARD!

13. CM says:

Two of the judges for Cote’s fight were from the US not Quebec, so the location of the fight really doesn’t matter.

14. BOOBOO says:

YA B.S DONT MATTER WERE THE JUDGES ARE FROM , WHEN YOU HAVE MONTREAL #2 HERO AND BELOVED SON FIGHTING IN HIS HOME TOWN , YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE IT TO THE JUDGES , COTE GOT THE HOMETOWN DECISION AND WE JUST SEEN THAT . I HAVE MET COTE A COUPLE TIMES AND HE IS ON THE TOP OF MY FAVORITE CANADIAN FIGHTERS . THE WEIGHT CUT SEEMED TO BE A FACTOR IN THE 2ND AND 3RD AND I WONT AND CANT SEE THIS FIGHT AS A WIN FOR COTE. IMO – IM STILL A HUGE COTE FAN WIN OR LOSE HE ALWAYS PUTS 100 PERCENT IN ALL HIS FIGHTS! GREAT FIGHT THOUGH.

15. BOOBOO says:

OH YA HE WOULD NOT OF GOTTEN THAT DECISION IF HE FOUGHT IN THE STATES. LOCATION MATTERS IF ITS YOUR HOMETOWN AND THE CROWD IS BEHIND YOU LIKE THEY WERE COTE. I KNOW SOME CANADIANS WHO WERE THERE AND THINK THE SAME , BUT I AM GLAD HE WON , BUT JUST DONT THINK HE DID .

16. BOOBOO says:

FOR SOME REASON I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO GNP IS ?

17. Shane BTP Mountney says:

I agree whole heartedly BOO BOO… i had first rd for Cote and W and E for Voelker…

18. Shane BTP Mountney says:

2 and 3rd for Voelker…damn phone!

19. BOOBOO says:

@BTP- ANY WORD ON CRAIG FIGHTING ANYTIME , YES I AM A WARDOG FAN , EVEN THOUGH HE TOLD ME TO SUK NUTZ lol !

20. Shane BTP Mountney says:

Theres talks so far…we have a planned rematch with Vladimir Starcencov in june…if the Card happens here in ontario…im being told Vlad accepted and the card should be a go…but you never know with our comission…looking for something in early may as well…possibly five star…but nothing is concrete…Craig has taken on new manangment but ill be still be playing a small role…so we will have to see…but like i said nothing solid…alot of guys have turned down a fight with Craig… its frustrating…but we will havw to see…its a waiting game now…thanx for the support!

21. Bigtoe says:

BOOBOO – Your cap lock is stuck on!

Also, Jordan rolling out of that armbar was absolutely sick!

22. Shane BTP Mountney says:

Love getting thumbs downed for answering a question…lol made my day!

23. BOOBOO says:

@BTP- TY FOR THE INFO AND I APPRECIATE THE POSITIVE FEED BACK . CANT WAIT TO SEE CRAIG AGAIN.

@BIGTOE – MY CAPS HAVE APPARENTLY BEEN STUCK ON THIS SITE FOR OVER 2 YEARS NOW AND YOU ARE THE 1048TH PERSON TO LET ME KNOW THIS , TY .

I HOPE I DIDNT SOUND LIKE A JACK A-S , IM TRYING TO HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THE POSTERS AND FIGHTERS ON THIS SITE , BUT I AM GETTING ALITTLE TIRED OF EXPLAINING Y I HAVE TO USE CAPS.

MY CONDITION ISNT GONNA GET ANY BETTER AND AS TIME GOES BY ITS GOTTEN WORSE IN THE LAST 3YRS , SO BARE WITH ME FOR A LITTLE WHILE CAUSE ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME WHEN NO ONE WILL SEE MY CAPS AGAIN LOL. I HATE THAT DAY AND I KNOW ITS COMING , BUT THAT WONT EVER STOP ME FROM BEING APART OF THIS KICK A-S SITE . TNX TMMN FOR PUTTING UP WITH ALL MY CRAP.

24. Donald Duck says:

You could probably get a “Grumpy Old Man Yell to Text” software for your computer.

Then again, you’d be taking advice from a Duck.

Donnie

PS – Happy Birthday to the prettiest guy who ever fought in the UFC, Jason Day. Not only does he smell good but his eyes are dreamy!

25. Bigtoe says:

Well don’t I feel like an ass! Sorry BooBoo!

For whatever reason, when I read caps my mind comprehends it in a yelling voice. Sometimes I just start reading it out loud and I mean loud, thank God I’m not in a cubicle! Ha!

Cheers,