AFC 15 Results – Hill Wins, Impressive Pro Debut for Trent House

AFC-THUMBAggression Fighting Championship is holding their 15th show tonight. If you are not in the building, you can watch the show live for free at Top MMA News HERE.

Here are the quick results:

Michael Hill defeats Josh Kitchen by TKO (Strikes) in Round 1, 4:43
Trent House defeats Nathan Wilkins by Tapout due to Body Kick (Ribs) in Round 2, 1:57
Jaret Evans submits Joseph Keesick by Kimura in Round 1, 1:20
Owen Carr defeats Mike O’Neill by Unanimous Decision
Aaron Armstrong submits Matt Krayco by Rear Naked Choke in Round 3, 1:02
Dia Grant submits Jesse Arnett by Arm Bar in Round 1, 2:26
Noah Ali defeats Mike Lapierre by KO (Head Kick) in Round 1, 0:27
Charmaine Tweet submits Sy Jewett by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 2:25
Dusty Kramps submits Zach Manywounds by Triangle Choke in Round 1, 1:31
Sadmir Safi defeats Will Monzon by Unanimous Decision

29 Responses to “ AFC 15 Results – Hill Wins, Impressive Pro Debut for Trent House ”

1. inquiring mind says:

what are the suspensions on the fighters??

2. Nico says:

Did Carr spit at O’Neill after the first round?! And what about the upper kick in the 3rd when O’Neill had the dominant position and the ref make them stand up… BRUTAL.

3. ?? says:

Owen probably did spit on him. I have never saw a dirtier fighter

4. Curious if O’Neill gets suspended for spitting after the first round.

Not sure why they were stood up after the upkick.

Armstrong/Krayco fight sure changed after the ball shot.

Mike Hill showed all that he is not an overrated WW. Big, Tough as nails, and heavy hands.

5. cavemanbully says:

keith i hope you ment Owen for spitting and to say the least i was quite taken back by that.but this was a guy who was fish hooking me in the 1st amoung plenty else.
    Over all Owen fought hungrier then i did and i paid for it taking the loss. Great experience tho, thanks AFC for having me

6. Owen says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 12 Thumb down 23

7. Idolmaker says:

Youre a douchebag!!!

8. Needtoknow says:

If you don’t know or have not fought Owen I think you should reserve judgement until you have grounds to base any opinion.
    He is a great kid with a heart of gold… could possibly use a bit of guidance, but you won’t find a more supportive friend or teammate. There is no way he would spit on another person intentionally. Clearing his nose of blood while in an unfortunately close position to his opponent due to a momentary lapse in judgement, ya he’d probably do that.

9. Meagan says:

funny how easy it is to sit behind a screen and hate. of coarse it looked bad from where we were but grow up!

Owen, screw playing this pretend good guy stuff.

If you’re gonna play fast and loose with the rules, and you’re gonna fight a bit dirty and mouth off sometimes, just own it man.

Embrace it.

People will hate ya but it kinda seems like they do either way so you may as well carry it with honesty.

Fish hooking a guy and kicking other guys in the nuts and spitting on a guy etc etc etc is dicey man, but its a lot worse when you say “I’d like to thank my opponent for the opportunity I have a ton of respect for you man, and I’d like to thank my team and all the fans for their support” and that nonsense stuff after.

If you’re gonna be dirty, be dirty. But don’t play “American Idol Contestant Number 7” afterwards. That makes it way worse.

And not “cool” worse. Just insulting worse.

Tell everyone who doesn’t like it to go f#ck themselves.

People would still sling hate but you would get a sliver more respect.

Because spitting, nut shotting, and fish hooking in multiple fights will definitely earn you some deserved hate.

But packaging the excuses in cliches about humility and respect will get you a hellova lot more.

12. Sean Quinn says:

Carr is a turd.

13. Sorry about that Mike O’Neill. Owen Carr was the spitter. My apologies.

14. James says:

Great card put on by the Afc last night, just like to thank them for the free show. Do they stream all there cards online for free? Big win by hill last night in his debut comming into hostile territory. Just another name in AFC stacked welterweight division! Who do you guys want to see him fight next? maybe a tuff matchup with herron webb? Also a great fight with amrstong krayco, thought it was over when krayco had him against the cage landing combinations, nice comback by armstrong

15. To my knowledge, AFC 15 was the first free AFC online stream.

I believe the next two will be pay per view.

16. mike Kent says:

Great card .

17. MMA FAN says:

I can’t believe the ref never took
    A point away from carr.
    How can you spit on someone and not get a
    Point taken away?
    who was the ref?

18. P.J says:

Carr fights dirty because he’s a mangy prick

19. Just Laughable says:

dirty or not like give it up already every fight you lose you have 20 excuses,,,,,, man up you lost no need to try and make an excuse the up kick come on f#$ck your kick in you rlast fight was 20 times more planned than an up push whioch actually landed on your neck not head and barely even moved you. You lost 13min of the 15min fight regardless of what happened and when it happened….. suck it up go train with someone who can make you a fighter and stop the whiney BS crap and thinking you are some head instructor superstar… end of story you got beat at wrestling which you claim to be so great at and had no answer for anything else if Carr would have not taken you down after the spinning back kick your hands were at youyr waste and your head could have been sent into orbit….

20. ?? says:

Classic Owen car fight

21. cavemanbully says:

@ just laughable out of what i wrote where did i make an excuse? i brought up the dirty shit he does but i didn’t say i should of won dummy. And he caught me with a great knee in the first that killed me i was dead from then on.
    Laughable is a great name for an idiot like you cause everything you have to say is laughable and mostly worthless horse shit.

22. hornybitch69 says:

Owen Carr is a dirty fighter and a dirty lover, I just cant get enough of him either way. The way he blew his blood on that guy, reminded me of when he blew it on me. So sexy, what a beast. Xoxo

23. hornybitch69 says:

Carr manhandled his opponent like i like to be manhandled. Rough me up, spit on me, call me names, and kick me in the c#@& ……….mmmmmm

24. Meagan says:

@Robin Black it’s true He’s the Nick Diaz of local cards, shoulda been like ya i spit on him i was an animal that wanted to win… was it appropriate not even close but shit happens when you party naked then ppl would probably like you!

25. Owen says:

U know I was honest with the fight and I’ve never fish hooked in multiple fights nor period in any fight. Bottom line is I owned 13 mins of that fight and regardless If I kicked him in the head Trying to push off so be it, it was an accident and I immediately apologized and rubbed his face and it didnt even make a impact in the fight so why talk about it.
    People put to much energy into the meaningless forums. If u guys don’t like the way I fight go fuck yourselves. I fight for me, the Canadian troops and the people who matter in my life not to bloggers. If I have to be a dick for 15 mins during the fight so be it. It’s me wether u hate or love me I fight hard and I fight to win excitingly for the crowd. I’ve never had a boring fight so to the haters, find something better to do than trash talk me , it only motivates me to price u wrong.

26. Jerobe says:

Nobody is disputing that you won that fight Owen. The fact is you are a dirty fighter. You constantly land dirty blows when you fight.3 out of your last 4 fights you have fought dirt. You kneed Marc in the nuts, you kicked Keenan in the nuts and in the head when he was down and you just kicked another guy in the head when he was down and spat blood at him. What do you expect people to say?

27. hornybitch69 says:

I have video of when Owen fought mark, and believe me, I have watched it over and over again. He never kicked him in the balls, it was to the liver. So now its only two out of four fights, not as dirty as I would like it to be. Owen, the offer still stands, you can kick me in the c@#$ any day.
    Im still working at manchesters!!

28. Owen says:

Jerobe youve never been a fan of me and it’s haters like you that make me smile.
    I hope Machan lays a beaten on you so you realize there’s more to fighting than shit talking other fighters on forums.
    As for feeney fight I entered the fight with a fractured hand in the weight division above mine, dominated the whole fight and that wwe act he put on cost me a W on my record. I heard from his own friends feeney was gonna win that fight regardless how including DQ as he tried at the end. Anyway I’d love to have that fight back cause everyone knows he tried to win by DQ and coulda continued. The fact that it was a draw he holds his head high and taking pics after the fight all Happy proves that. I am never happy with my fight unless I own all 15 mins. Anyway that’s in the past and I’m just focused on moving forward.
    As for me kicking mike in head it was barely head and partialy neck and didn’t even make a impact so who cares. people are always gonna make excuses’, I didn’t wine when he spinning elbowed me on back of the head, its a fight shit hapens
    I fight hard and fight to win and fight to excite the fans
    Call me dirty fighter, gues I earned that when I blew my blood on him and wiped it on him. – that Is dirty and I do apologize as that was in the heat of the moment
    As for this Forum I’m done. Moving forward and focusing on future.
    I almost died two days ago in a rollover and that inspired me to live everyday to the fullest so expect more carr fights in near future

29. AMLEHTC says:

Owen, quit your pissing and moaning and either embrace your bad guy persona or stop griping and continue to work your ass off in the gym and win some more fights. Go try out for the next season of TUF, but stop wasting your time arguing with people who you’ll never meet who are trying to bring you down because they can