Graham Spencer Discusses MFC Lightweight Title Victory

Graham Spencer wins MFC title (photo: MFC)

Graham Spencer wins MFC title (photo: MFC)

Top MMA News‘ Cody Rempel talks with Graham Spencer following his Lightweight title win at Maximum Fighting Championship 36.  In the interview, Spencer discusses:

• his performance against Mukai Maromo,
  • his plans for defending the LW belt,
  • moving back down to Featherweight, and
  • training with Urijah Faber‘s Team Alpha Male.

15 Responses to “ Graham Spencer Discusses MFC Lightweight Title Victory ”

1. RickyBobby says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 3 Thumb down 13

Yeah, you’re right! I’m not a great interviewer and I don’t like doing them for that reason, but for the time being you’re just going to have to suffer through my interviews until we can find someone who can do them better! Thanks for your input though, very helpful!

3. Brent Keryluke says:

@Cody I’ve done my share of interviews and don’t think I’m a great interviewer either. Its a lot harder than people think, definitely learned that. Be curious to see how these critics actually can do themselves. You are giving important coverage on MMA, without it, there is none. Keep it up!

Wow, riveting . That interview ran the gamut of emotions from A to B.

Thanks Brent, I appreciate the kind words, Hopefully I can continue to improve! I resisted doing the interviews for so long because I didn’t feel comfortable with them but the fighters deserve the coverage so I figured I’d give it a shot!

6. Idolmaker says:

No Brent yours are the worst!!! No issue with you, they’re just terrible.

7. Cody Rempel is a big reason why everyone comes to this site, most people just don’t realize that because he is working tirelessly behind the scenes.

Let’s be clear about one thing though, without Cody Rempel, there is no Top MMA News.

I have pushed him out of his comfort zone to perform interviews and he is constantly improving and doing a good job. I am proud of his efforts and even prouder now that he has a hater!

8. Brent Keryluke says:

Thanks Idolmaker for the fed back, much appreciated! So who are you anyways…another pussy hiding behind a screen name, figures.

9. Idolmaker says:

Dude I’ve seen you fight, I’m not hiding from you out of fear. Just being honest about your interviewing skills. I could have candy coated it, but i didn’t.

10. Brent Keryluke says:

I think the same thing or I would still be doing them, moving on to bigger and better things. Still find it funny when people hind behind screen names, man up and put your name to the comments. I do but thats just my opinion. That doesn’t just go for this topic but this whole website.

11. BDC says:

Brent are you 55 or 70 these days?

12. Brent Keryluke says:

Have not fought in almost 2 years but if I went back it would be 170.

13. booboo says:

REGARDLESS OF WHO SUCKS AS AN INTERVIEWER , WE NEED TO BE THANKFUL THAT WE HAVE PEOPLE PUT THERE WHO GIVE THERE ALL FOR THIS SPORT AND CODY IS ONE OF EM . TY FOR YOUR COUNTLESS HOURS OF SERVICE YOU GIVE US FANS ON TMMN THE BEST COVERAGE POSSIBLE )MOSTLY FOR FREE I BET . ) . IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER ON THE MIC , THEN GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND HELP TMMN DELIVER THE BEST COVERAGE THIS SPORT HAS IN CANADA PERIOD! JUST REMEMBER , IF IT WASNT FOR THESE GUYS DOING WHAT THEY DO , THEN WE WOULD NOT GET HALF THE COVERAGE WE DO ON THIS SITE . TY FOR ALL YOU DO TMMN !

14. Mma dude says:

Great interviews guys.

Thanks Brent, Keith and booboo… I’m honored to be a part of this site, I remember not too long ago how difficult it was to get any kind Canadian MMA results or news and how frustrating it was for someone trying to follow the local scene. I couldn’t ask for a better group of guys to be involved with! I hope to be around for a long time and who knows, maybe one day I’ll do a decent interview! haha