Challenge MMA 1 – St-Jean sur Richelieu – May 11

challenge mmaDate: May 11, 2013
Location: Arena Isabelle Brasseur in St-Jean sur Richelieu, Quebec
TV:
Tickets: ChallengeMMA.ca

Main Event:
205lbs- Steve Bossé (9-1) vs. Caleb Grummet (5-5)

170lbs- Alex Garcia (8-1) vs. Ryan Dickson (5-0)
185lbs- Strahinja Gavrilovic (3-0) vs Ben Gallant (2-1)
135lbs- Michael Imperato (5-1) vs Dimitri Waardenburg (7-6)
160lbs- Derek Gauthier (7-4) vs. Kevin Morin (6-5)
170lbs- Vanja Vojvodic (2-1) vs. Dominic Trépanier (1-0)
145lbs- Trevor Leroux (0-0) vs. Cedric Mongeon (1-0)
155lbs- Dan Lariviere (0-0) vs. Sasha Maheux (0-1)
155lbs- Dan Ireland (0-1) vs. Mathieu Charette (0-0)
155lbs- Eric Nadon (0-0) vs. Samuel DesRuisseaux (0-0)

**unconfirmed by promotion

67 Responses to “ Challenge MMA 1 – St-Jean sur Richelieu – May 11 ”

2 good fights! Hopefully this card happens, MMA in Quebec seems to be really hurting, needs shows!

2. Bossé vs Désilets should have happened years ago!

3. Mma says:

Who’s contact to get on this card?

Hopefully these guys got their shit together this time. I recall them being absolutely lousy media-wise last time out. This may be the last shot for anyone to care about the main event. Do work!

5. FM says:

Who is the contact for this event?

6. Added Strahinja Gavrilovic (3-0) vs Ben Gallant (2-1)

7. Lenny wheeler says:

Anyone have the contact for this event, I have a few east coast guys would loveto fight

8. Update: Michael Imperato (5-1) vs Dimitri Waardenburg (7-6) added to the card.

9. Added several more fights.

10. A.Vilaca says:

I know a 145lb fighter that would love to eat on this card!

11. kid lightning says:

Adrian Vilaca is uber cute….just sayin

12. Adam Bodwell says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 1 Thumb down 17

13. BOOBOO says:

HOW THE HELL YOU GETTING IN ? YOUR BROKE , DONT TRAIN AND NOONE WILL LET YOU FIGHT FOR EM SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO THRU THE DRIVE THRU AT MICKY D’S AND TRY TO FIGHT RONALD MACDONALD FOR A CHEESE BURGER AND FRIES OR TRAIN FOR REAL LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

YOU ARE NOT TANK ABBOT .

YOU ARE 15 YEARS BEHIND IN THIS SPORT , WE DONT NEED THAT BAR FIGHT SCENE IN MMA .

14. Adam Bodwell says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 2 Thumb down 14

15. BOOBOO says:

FOR 1 – YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BAD , YOU SURE AS HACK DONT NEED OUR HELP!

FOR 2 – NO PROMOTER IN THAT PROVIDENCE WILL USE YOU AT ALL , THERE ARE WAY FAR TO MANY FIGHTERS IN THAT AREA THAT DESERVE TO FIGHT A HELL OF ALOT MORE THEN YOU DO.

FOR 3 – EVEN NY BLIND AS- CAN SEE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO US IN THIS SPORT.

FOR 4 – I LOVE PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR 5 – YOU ARE THE LITTLEST GUY IN THE WORLD WITH THE BIGGEST MOUTH AND QUIT SIGNING CHECKS YOU BUTT CANT CASH , BECAUSE YOUR BROKE IN MANY WAYS LITTLE MAN .

16. Mash says:

Ryan dickson vs alex garcia…………upset, dickson wins by choke round 2

17. Louis Fisette says:

Shut up Bodwell… you make yourself look bad

18. Shane BTP Mountney says:

I’ll agree with Mash…but I got Dickson winning by armbar!

UPDATE: Added Alex Garcia vs. Ryan Dickson

20. Adam Bodwell says:

1# Boo Boo and Louis need to get a room, It’s cute you too, I’ll be fighting soon like it or not and you saying something about cashing chequez my butt can’t cash, Your homo bud, lmao, Little man ya that would smash you hey big man behind the keyboard, I actually respect Louis for using his real name and backing up everything by winning his last fight, Then there’s BooBoo hiding your bitch made.

21. BOOBOO says:

I DONT WANT TO START FIGHTER BASHING , BUT I DONT THINK ADAM BODWELLS A FIGHTER SO , I WILL BE THE BIGGER MAN HERE AND HOPE 1 DAY YOU REALIZE YOUR A JOKE !

22. BooBoo is prob a better fighter than Bodwell anyways.

Bash away :)

23. AMLEHTC says:

Booboo, it’s not fighter bashing when you talk about Bodwell. He’s a not a fighter, just an idiot

24. BOOBOO says:

MAD- YOUR PROBABLY RIGHT . I DEFENITLY KNOW A WHOLE LOT MORE ABOUT THE SPORT THEN HE EVER WILL.

IN A CAGE I THINK I COULD BEAT HIM STRAIT UP , AND IM BLIND .

BUT NO COMMISSION WOULD EVER LET A 43YR OLD BLIND GUY FIGHT A SO CALLED PRO FIGHTER HAHA AND I AINT NO STREET THUG FIGHTER SO….

25. You’d be surprised, some commissions don’t seem to care so why not? (Yes I’m being sarcastic)

Fighter or not, you have more respect for the sport.

26. Shane BTP Mountney says:

Mr.Bodwell it just seems like you dont want to take the advice of the ppl who have been in this sport a long time and have earned the respect of their peers…you my friend will not get a license in Ontario…the commission doesnt care if your 2-3 …they also wanna know who your coach is how long youve been training and what gym your from…and since its obvious that you dont train… just by your own admission… all i can sa
    y is goodluck…but i personally believe… all the nonsense you spout off about is just gonna turn promoters off…from using you…let alone paying you anything to fight…sry but its the truth!

27. Shane BTP Mountney says:

I get a thumbs down for giving him advice…lol haters are just gonna hate…

28. BOOBOO says:

THANKS FOR THE RESPECT MAD !

29. Oilcity30 says:

F@@k Bodwell you suck your a joke !!

30. Louis Fisette says:

One thing guys… Your vs you’re…

31. cavemanbully says:

I think once intergender MMA picks up, all the promoters will be looking to get Bodwell on their show

32. BOOBOO says:

@ BTP- DONT LET THE OLD THUMBS DOWN GET YOU . YOU HAVE A LOT OF VALID POINTS THAT I RESPECT . JUST A GRAIN OF SALT.

YOU WANT TO SEE SOME THUMBS DOWN ?

WHATCH THIS .

33. BOOBOO says:

POLL – WHO LIKES MY CAPS ?

34. ooboob says:

its like you’re yelling at us it’s scary

35. ooboob says:

but I like them anyways and you’re blind as a bar so it’s not you’re fault

ps can you read this

36. BOOBOO says:

YOU GUYS ARE GONNA MAKE ME EAT SOME CROW , HU ?

37. ooboob says:

i honestly do really enjoy your comments and enthusiasm but i do have one serious question for you just how much pot do you smoke exactly

38. BOOBOO says:

HAHAHAH , I AM PRESCRIBED 2 OZ A MONTH , BUT WHO KNOWS , I AM NOT COUNTING . AS MUCH AS CLOSE AS THE TRIANGLE IS TO ME , I NEVER RUN OUT !

THE LAWS IN MY FAVOR SO I DO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT , LEGALLY .

39. ooboob says:

on a scale of 1 to cheech how high are you right now

40. BOOBOO says:

CHONG!!!!

41. ooboob says:

respect

42. Demitri (trev) says:

Just curious.

Booboo – have you ever been an athlete before? Have you ever even played a sport?

I have a feeling your the guy watching a fight yelling “hit him… Hit him. Just punch him and knock him out already”

Although I’m not a huge bodwell fan like you it’s guys like you who make this website ridiculous.

43. This card is shaping up to be a very good one.

Desilets vs Bosse and Dickson vs Garcia are two very good fights.

44. BOOBOO says:

@TREV – YOUR ALWAYS NEGATIVE , POST SOMETHING POSITIVE FOR A CHANGE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP !!

45. cavemanbully says:

BOOBOO – STOP YELLING YOUR HURTING MY EARS!

46. BOOBOO says:

HAHA – IT WOULD NOT BE THE SAME WITHOUT BOOBOOS CAPS .

47. Adam Bodwell says:

I’m training, So don’t you guy’s worry about Bodwell, I’m not taking the easy fights, I just wanna fight always have medicals and never have a problem with them, I’m always on weight, Been out here in Ontario for over three months and trained a month, I have nothing elseto do up here, Pretty much starting life over,So fighting is all I have that takes me away from my stressful life sometimes, When I know I have a fight coming up it helps me

48. BOOBOO says:

DOING SITUPS ON YOUTUBE AINT TRAINING . WERE YOU TRAINING AT ? WHO IS YOUR NEW TEAM AND COACH ?

I HOPE LIKE HELL YOU TAKE THIS SPORT BY THE BALLS AND TRAIN LIKE HELL .

YOU ARE ONLY CHEATING YOURSELF IF YOU DONT!

49. Adam Bodwell says:

Trust me BooBoo I’m fighting all of this out, Cardio makes pussies of us all and that’s my biggest weakness.

50. cavemanbully says:

pussy has always been a weakness of mine.