AFC 16: Uprising – Winnipeg – March 23

AFC-THUMBDate: March 23, 2013
Location: Winnipeg Convention Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba
TV:
Tickets: Ticketmaster

Fight Card:
135lbs- Curtis Brigham (10-5) vs. Mike Adams (7-1)
***Bantamweight Title Fight

140lbs- Brent Fryia (6-2) vs. Louis Fisette (5-1)
145lbs- Curtis Demarce (12-10) vs. Adam Lorenz (6-3)
170lbs- Chris Stranger (5-2-1) vs. Jarod Milko (5-2-1)
145lbs- Dwight Sutherland (5-4) vs. Mitch Fryia (2-2)
155lbs- Mark Durant (3-2) vs. Lee Gaudet (1-3)
155lbs- Travis Gervais (2-0) vs. Budd Wright (0-0)
170lbs- Mariusz Ksiazkiewicz (2-0) vs. Ash Mashreghi (0-1)
170lbs- Vyron Phillips (1-0) vs. Scott Hudson (1-1)

185 Responses to “ AFC 16: Uprising – Winnipeg – March 23 ”

1. Shane BTP Mountney says:

Guys Ontario will take an Mri instead…and as for paying… the only tesr Craig has ever paid for is his eye test…luckily we have a doc who is a fight fan and gets us are test right away….but your right having to be licensed here firts to fight else where is ridiculous!…

2. Adam Bodwell says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 2 Thumb down 13

3. Adam Bodwell says:

I hate my phone I accidentally disliked your comment Zach! Shits classic.

4. Shane BTP Mountney says:

MR.Bodwell….its just my opinion but i think that maybe you should post less and train more… find a notable gym get some training in ….apply for your license and the. Try and get a few fights…the way i see i is…you could actually get alot of calls for fights if you did so…most promoters would bring you into lose based on your record and the way you promote yourself as not training and having a 2-3 record…you could get alot of calls to fight up and comers…and you could have your chance to prove yourself then…but all the shit talking…seriously wnt get you anywhere…just my opinion…good luck in the future…i do hope you get some fights and i hope you do some training more so not just to win…but so therea no chance of serious injury!…cheers

5. cavemanbully says:

Adam You willing to fight at 135? you took on Davis at 137 right? Maybe AFC will be nice enough to give us some cage time. You wanna back up the pussy remark?

6. Trevor says:

will this event be available to watch PPV?

7. Only way to watch AFC 16 is with a ticket to the Convention Centre.

8. Derick Perez says:

What university did Bodwell graduate from?

9. Just Laughable says:

That is actually a match up of two very equal skilled fighters Oneill vs Bodwell make it happen. Don’t take up space on an AFC card though hound KOTC or United or Hard Knocks

10. Adam Bodwell says:

Sounds Great where at, Caveman bully Mike O’Neal? I’m down!

11. cavemanbully says:

Steve Phil or Owen Please make this fight happen! and it’s spelt O’Neill! I’m begging you guys!

12. Bobby Karimi-Busheri says:

I got O’neill by tko early in the 1st

13. Adam Bodwell says:

Yes please make something happen, I’m itching to play mash face.

14. cavemanbully says:

well AFC doesnt want anything to do with Bodwell so It isn’t going to happen which kinda Blows cause i’d really like to finish what Davis started….Thats Humble you.

15. Adam Bodwell says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 0 Thumb down 10

16. Adam Bodwell says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 0 Thumb down 13

17. BOOBOO says:

BOOBOO VS BODWELL

WE BOTH TRAIN THE SAME – KFC , MACDONALDS AND SMOKE FAT TREES !

18. Oilcity30 says:

Props to Afc for no wanting anything to do with that pathetic excuse for a fighter Adam Bodwell. Where you at Bodwell lmfao CHUMP!!!

19. cavemanbully says:

I Live in Thunder bay Ontario. From what i’m learning from loads of other fighters is no promotion wants to put you on their show. Cant see why not tho your such a great guy to help represent MMA.

20. Idolmaker says:

@bodwell 6 feet and bulletproof???? At least you know your limitations eh lil guy? Hahaha

21. Mahon says:

bodwell im an ammy and i would kick you ass you have zero talent so instead of running your mouth like an idiot spend the time you would on here mouthing off training and try and prove you have an ounce of talent in ya

22. Adam Bodwell says:

Thunder Bay perfect you train with Veal and Gunner, I can come up there, I’m down in Belleville, I was already supposed to meet up with Veal, So maybe something can get set up. There’s lot of alleys.

23. Gunner says:

No, Oneill trains at a different location than myself and Veal he has popped in once in a while but not on a regular basis

24. Adam Bodwell says:

Boo boo Mahon bring it, I love to fight,Idoalmaker oil city still thinking about me I see and those trees I’m cutting back to much munchies fast food. I do this shit for fun I’m not as dedicated, I got kids that need me around, Maybe I should be a professional fisherman since no promotions wants me to fight, Which is sad cause I’ll fight anyone anywhere, With no lame excuses like a lot of you so called pro fighters do, ‘ He weighs to much, I’ve been sick, didn’t get a full training camp in All bitch made excuses, You ain’t in the big time, this is small time promotions, Which seems no promotions have there shit together, Let’s not let this Bodwell guy fight, He’ll fight anyone and fill in any spots,Which know one else will, Keep putting on shows with six fights and keep trying to find guys as solid as me

25. Idolmaker says:

Lol

26. Adam Bodwell says:

Oh ok Thanks Gunner, So Talk to Veal he trains with him and knows where he’s at,I don’t play I just wanna fight too much shit was said and my bad I don’t train as hard as I should,But I’m putting myself out there to get mashed and know one wants to see it weird?

“ghetto police”. reach for the stars, little fella….

28. Louis Fisette says:

I think Adam Bodwell is the biggest IDIOT ive ever seen. You must be a comedian… Mike i wouldnt waste any time with this fool. You give us “real” fighters a bad name… Youre the kinda guys that give actual fighters the bad reputation we are apparently all known for… I really do feel bad for you

29. Idolmaker says:

He’s like a decade and a half behind the times. Talking about all his street fighting, lol fuck me…

30. lol says:

Adam Bodwell,

You cant talk your way onto cards anymore.

Promotions are too professional for that and they dont want to be liable for some REHTARD getting killed in the ring.

Try this approach, train, and fight.

I know you won’t do that because things that make sense to everyone else, does not make any sense to you.

31. BOOBOO says:

WE MIGHT HAVE WHAT I SAID , IN COMMON , BUT 1 MORE THING WE HAVE IN COMMON IS WE ARE BOTH NOT FIGHTERS
    SO QUIT TRYING TO ACT LIKE 1 !

32. BOOBOO says:

OH YA 1 MORE THING. IF YOU QUIT GETTING HIGH ALL THE TIME THEN MABE YOU CAN START MAKING WISE DECISIONS UPON YOUR FIGHT PLANS. MY WIFE HANDLES EVERYTHING FOR ME BECAUSE IM DEPENDANT ON HER BECAUSE IM HIGH AS SHIT MOST OF THE TIME AND FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANT MAKE A REAL DECISION , SO I KNOW YOU CANT UNTIL YOU QUIT SMOKING THAT SHI- AND GET REAL WITH YOURSELF BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOUR A FLIPPIN BLACK EYE ON THE SPORT!

33. Joe Doerksen says:

someone get that kid in their gym, have him sign a waiver, get him to verbally accept the risks on camera, then let him show you how tough he is.

34. Jerobe says:

I’m sure Gary Vig would love to have you on the next Havoc Card in Red Deer Bodwell. I’m sure he has a few 135 lb AMMYS that would love to make their pro debut by tapping you out in the 1st round. I’m sure Gary would pay you every single card to come in and get rolled in the 1st round as a way to build up his Arashi Do pro team’s record. You suck Bodwell.

35. machine says:

Bodwell, If you focused more on training then doing instructional chair workout videos and running your gums on here maybe you wouldn’t be such a plug.