Merry Christmas from Top MMA News
With Canadian MMA winding down for a much needed holiday break, Top MMA News would like to wish all of our readers a happy holidays.
Top MMA News is truly thankful that we are able to cover this great sport and that people actual want to come to the site to read what we write. Thank you for making Top MMA News the best MMA Community in Canada.
Whether you are a fan or a fighter, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Here are our annual holiday wishes for some of our Top MMA News friends:
- To Jesse Ronson and Josh Hill, may you receive much deserved UFC contracts. You two should be next in line!
- To Dana White, may you finally realize that fighters should not get title shots coming off losses in their last fights.
- To Smealinho Rama and Mike Hackert, may Mark Pavelich come to his senses and make this a MFC Heavyweight title fight.
- To Kyle Cardinal, Todd Anderson, Brian Beauchamp, and Philip Koldyk, may you pop your cherries by getting a chance to show your reffing prowess in the UFC Octagon.
- To Saskatchewan, Newfoundland, and Prince Edward Island fight fans, may Section 83 revisions finally bring pro MMA to your provinces. The wait has been too long!
- To Ontario officials, may the Ontario Boxing Commission realize that the time has come to trust in you to officiate a show in your home province without importing refs from elsewhere.
- To BOOBOO, MAY SANTA BRING YOU LOWER CASE LETTERS !
- To Cody Rempel – the backbone of Top MMA News, may you get a girlfriend so you don’t have to bunk with BKB on road trips. While we are at it, the MMA Gypsy needs love too, so send some in his direction as well.
- To Sean Quinn, may you receive royalties from The Hobbit for using your likeness.
- To Jordan Mein, may you FINALLY get a fight in the UFC that should have been offered two years ago!
- To Mitch Clarke, Kajan Johnson, Claude Patrick and other fighters recovering from injury, may you come back to our sport healthier and with a stronger game than when you had to leave!
- May Chris Horodecki get his first win in the Featherweight division he wants to call home!
- To Chris Clements, may you receive driving lessons. Why did you treat your Shelby GT 500 the same way you treated Jonathan Goulet and Travis Briere? It did not deserve a knock out!
- To Quebec, may Interboxe or Ringside or Instinct or anyone else bring regular events to the former Mecca of Canadian MMA.
- To Guillaume De Lorenzi, may you become Canada’s first Bellator tournament winner!
- To the face of Top MMA News – Big Win Don Wilson, may you get a well-deserved TV gig.
- To Kalib Starnes, may you take that passion and talent you showed in the third round of your Joe Doerksen fight be used to make 2013 the year of the Kalib Starnes MMA Rebound
- To Keith Grienke, may you get off your fat ass and make 2012 the year you finally award Best Sub, Fight, Knockout of the Year awards.
- To Shane BTP Mountney, may you get a Thumb’s Up in 2013….even if it’s just once.
- To Sarah Kaufman, may Ronda Rousey return your arm, so you can take a run at the UFC title and knock her out in a rematch for the UFC belt!
- To Rory MacDonald and Mike Ricci, may moths find your wardrobes and ruin them. Two words for your replacement wardrobe: Hockey Jerseys!
- To Derek Leblanc and other Top MMA News writers, may you receive a spell checker ! Edditting can b such a pane inn the but!
- To Marc-Andre Drolet and Pat Reid, may you each give the other the same Christmas gift – a nice, warm hug!
- To top Canadian 125ers like Mike Davis and top women 115ers like Randa Markos Thomas, may you find some opponents at your appropriate weight classes.
- To Jason MacDonald, may you have the desire to fight one last time if the UFC holds a card in Alberta in 2013 and you end your career with a submission victory.
- To Mike Kent, may you make a guest appearance on Spike TV’s Tattoo Nightmares.
- To Joel Fingard, one of the best MMA commissioners out there, may you get some shows to actually commission!
- To TJ Grant, may you receive a UFC Lightweight title shot in 2013 and why not have it on a Halifax UFC show?
- To Robin Black, may you become The Voice’s permanent sidekick!
All kidding aside, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from me and all the staff at Top MMA News,
Your support, as always is much appreciated,