Fivestar Fight League 4: Resurgence – Grande Prairie – February 22

Fivestar THUMBDate: February 22, 2013
Venue: Jackpot Casino in Grande Prairie, Alberta
Tickets: Jackpot Grill, Champions Gym and ROCK 97.7

Pro Fights:
205lbs- Raphael Bergmann (4-3) vs. Jon Ganshorn (4-3)
185lbs- Jordan Beecroft (4-1) vs. Duncan Wilson (2-3)
205lbs- Nick Campbell (3-3) vs. Mariusz Zastawny (2-2)
135lbs- Derek Abrahamson (2-0) vs. Tang Thongpheng (2-2)
145lbs- Travis Mathews (2-0) vs. Justin Bloomer (2-1)
195lbs- Cory Knipe (2-0) vs. Brandon MacArthur (7-24)
205lbs- Dave McLennen (1-1) vs. Taylor Bull (1-5)
160lbs- Zach Gait (3-3) vs. Cameron Loutitt (2-2)

Amateur Fights:
155lbs- Robert Pierro (0-0) vs. Bill McMahan (1-1)
145lbs- Dane Newell (2-0) vs. Rylee McKay (2-1)
155lbs- Ken Elter (0-1) vs. Todd Vatcher (1-1)
145lbs- Bryant Burrin (0-0) vs. Brayden Kersey (1-0)
265lbs- Alexander Kuiper (0-0) vs. Matt Campbell (0-0)
185lbs- Brad Laboucan (0-1) vs. Chris Cardinal (0-0)
145lbs- Dylan Leilke (1-0) vs. Mathew Gador (0-1)
135lbs- Dexter Grywacheski (0-0) vs. Tate Rawling (0-0)

149 Responses to “ Fivestar Fight League 4: Resurgence – Grande Prairie – February 22 ”

1. tyler davis says:

IM looking for a fight…..just saying’ ?

2. Joe Doerksen says:

If a person is NOT looking for NO redemtion… they’re looking for redemption, right? I think I learned that in third grade english class. True story.

Again, I agree. Those two would be an interesting fight.

UPDATE: Added Jason Gorny vs. Spencer Jebb

4. mike kent says:

Mike kents neck tattoo isn’t me showtime .

5. Marc-Andre Drolet says:

Showtime always made weight for me 170 included.

Somebody get this guy a fight!

6. gorny says:

Maruc.Hicks is looking for a fight at 185

7. I speak for myself, not for Mike. He is not my friend now that he has overshadowed me with that thing he got done on his chest.

And now, Bob Marley!

8. Rumors says:

I hear Fortin vs Hudson might be on this card
    but than again could just be rumors!

9. Idolmaker says:

Why dont you try fighting for a more established organisation, with a higher calibre of fighter(not fighting on one days notice)Tyler? Just sayin’…

10. Louis Fisette says:

What the hell is showtying saying??? I honestly don’t know what the fuck that guy is ever talking about. You can’t just type words like they sound man, it b harde to ondurstand waht ure saiing. Fukk I kant evin tipe lik u

11. Darren Owen says:

Litel Bred!

12. showtying says:

ok well louis joe and the rest a you dick blowers remembering grade three how about understanding this …fakkkkk yovvz…RUFFHOUSE never bow out or sell out for nobody…lol lol silly guys..as for you mike kent i dont see the joke with the bob marley song but im shure you let me no see you soon when the gyms back open.

13. Mike Kent's Chest Tattoo says:

Hey Neck thing! You’re just jealous that people find me more compelling and interesting than you.

That’s right buddy! I may look like the cartoon Green Lantern but I’m a hundred and two percent more exciting than you.

14. mike kent says:

hey showtime i already told you that “mike kents neck tattoo” and “mike kents chest tattoo” isnt me posting” its other people trying to be funny. i only post under mike kent and dont ever even post anymore.

if you wanna start training before the gyms back open me and teddy are doing pads/conditioning at mac island everyday and i think the cage is good to go againn i got keys to club . message me on face book and will get together and train.

15. booboo says:

HEY MIKE DONT LIE , YOU AINT POSTED IN A WEEK OR SO AND YOUR ITCH IS SO BAD NOW THAT YOU HAD TO , JUST HAD TO ITCH THAT SCRATCH AND CANT STAND YOU NOT PUTTING YOUR TO CENTS IN . SHIT HERE IS ADDICTIVE .

YOU CAME BACK SOONER THAN I THOUGHT !

16. mike kent says:

lol no actually i stopped posting because i began to see that i wasnt representing myself, team and managment in a positive light and instead of being postive i felt i was bringing alot of negativity here. the only reason i posted on this thread is because showtime thought it was me mentioning him and i didnt want him to think that i was bad mouthing him . fort mac is a small place with one club lol i need all the good training partners i can get and hes a great kickboxer id like to do some work with .

i will not be commenting , giving my opinions or fighting on this site or taking part in any debates anymore as its time consuming and never comes to a end but when someone thinks im the one posting about it ill clarify any time.

Also while i havent been posting i thought that all the drama and endless threads with fighting would go way but it feels great to see that i was only a small part of the problem on here as the b.s hasnt slowed down one bit at all and fighters continue to get bashed by nobodies and people who wont say there names are still the first ones doing it .

i havent missed it one bit but dont like when people mix me up with someone else . everyone knows when i have something to say im not afraid to use my name. it just wont be on here anymore .

ill be reding though guys so keep up the good work lol

17. Uhhh: redemption remark, you saying you aren’t looking for redemption, etc. Then a Redemption Song folks. Sorry it went over folk’s heads.
    Nice to see you posting , chest tattoo.

Carry on….

18. booboo says:

@ KENT THANKS ALTLEAST FOR POSTING , WE ALL DO MISS YOU AND THE BULLSHIT WE GET ARE SELVES INVOLVED IN . HOPE YOU KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR FIGHT CAREER ! SEEMS LIKE YOUR DOING THE RIGHT THING IN FORT MAC , BUT STAY FAR AWAY FROM THE SHOW CAUSE IF YOU DONT YOU WILL NOT MAKE WEIGHT AT 185 I PROMISE !

19. Louis Fisette says:

If it wasn’t for “Hater” spelling semi correctly, I would think that could be showtying… Nah can’t be him, dint louk lik hei spellett lik dis!

20. booboo says:

YOU DONT WANT TO GET ME STARTED , ITS BEEN A LITTLE WHILE. GOT A LOT OF SHIT ON MY MIND AND I SURE THE FUCK CAN HATE ON THE HATER IF NEED BE !

21. tyler davis says:

Hater I heard GSP is now training gymnastics,must be gay…..if ignorance is bliss you must be one happy mofo

22. Dean Panas says:

Hey booboo, does your wife call you Honey? ;)

23. booboo says:

YES I VE BEEN CALLED HONEY BOOBOO ALOT BUT DEF.. NOT QUEER ! lol

24. booboo says:

HEY HATER – YOUR OUT A HERE PICKLE POPPER !

25. Update: Spencer Jebb is not on this card.

2nd Update: Banned Hater.

26. AMLEHTC says:

I thought gorny vs jebb would’ve been a good fight ,both guys wanting to bang it out

27. LBoutin says:

Who is the match maker for Fivestar ?

28. Orest is who i’ve dealt with

29. LBoutin says:

Thanks Curtis !

30. PatrickDuffy says:

Mr Kent you have the right idea. Do you see any top ten Canadian fighters routinely post ever on any forum. It’s only low level, BSers who no one wants to see fight so they trash talk to get attention. Regardless of pro experience, anyone typing aggressive messages is a pro keyboard warrior

31. sean quinn says:

Fuck you motherfucker! If you said that to me in the streetz I’d bust you up fool!

32. Joe Doerksen says:

Just so we’re clear, showtime… I can make 185, and am still willing to fight you. Not going to resort to name calling or anything like that. Just want to let you know I’m willing if you are. You talk a lot about how good you are. Here’s a chance to test yourself and show everyone what you are made of.

And hey, maybe you can get a really good payday for this one, right?

33. showtying says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 5 Thumb down 18

34. Just Laughable says:

If fighters only fought guys tehy respect Mr Tiemyshoe then NOT ONE would ever fight you as NO ONE respects you in any aspect of life.

35. Just Laughable says:

Although you definatly do fit the famous Jamaican food to a T!

Maybe shange your nickname it has a ring to it

Markhaile “JERK CHICKEN” Wedderburn

36. Joe Doerksen says:

Maybe we should just hug it out?

37. Joe Doerksen says:

Seriously, wedderburn. I don’t like the way you talk and behave, but I can’t say I hate you. I just feel bad for you. If we do fight one day, and I’m fortunate enough to win, you have to hug me. Those are my terms.

38. Just Laughable says:

Joe your spell corrector must have keyed in there…… we all know you meant “why don’t we just TUG it out”

39. Just Laughable says:

and again correction “when you win he has to TUG you”

40. Joe Doerksen says:

@Just Laughable…

I see what you did there. I’m a little offended by your comment, but I’m also laughing a little, too. It’s rude, but funny. Well played.

41. Cody R says:

That doesn’t sound right, only fight guys you respect, I understand only fighting guys that you think are a challenge and gonna move your career forward. In which case joe would certainly do, but to not because you hate him that sounds like your scared, I would be to though the guys a beast, example nick vs gsp I really don’t think they like each other, then again it’s tv so you never truly know

42. booboo says:

SHOWTIMES A FUCKING JOKE ! FIGHT IN THE STREETS , YOU SHOULD RETIRE OR FIGHT JOE IN THE CAGE SO HE CAN RETIRE YOUR FAT ASS. IT WOULD HAVE TO BE AT 205 , CAUSE THAT FAT FUCK ALWAYS MISSES WEIGHT . FORT FUCKING CRACK , RUFF HOUSE MUNGIE FUCK ! I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN K 1 , OH YA YOU GOT TKFO D LAST TIME AND LOOKED LIKE SHIT, NOW YOU SMELL LIKE IT !

43. Graham Weenk says:

any 135ers willing to take on Daniel Mark on this show?

44. SHOWTYINGS' SPELL CHECK says:

I LUV LAMP! I HATEE JO DERKSIN! I DINT RISPECT ANYWON! FUK BITCHIS GET MONAY

45. Mike Davis says:

“any 135ers willing to take on Daniel Mark on this show?”

Id like to see Daniel vs Derek Abrashom

46. showtying says:

thanks for coming out MUNGIES..LOL yall keep my name hot fucking fools..

47. showtying says:

just laughable i know hate runs deep in your heart and there you go with your smart ass racist remarks about my roots im no fool but the thing about me is atleast im man enough to say what i mean you FUCING MUNGIE.shit your best a both worlds a dick blower and a mungie you do the world proud..spell check that…as for joe you make me laugh..

48. showtying says:

booboo WHERE I COME from MEANS SHIT ///YOUR ARE WHAT YOU EAT ASLO WHAT YOU SPEEK..how dumb you are my next k1 fight is shortly man are you that dumb..agian a borderd.

49. PatrickDuffy says:

Is that so Quinn…better bring a few phone books to stand on and your health card

50. People'sChamp says: