Elite 1 MMA: Unstoppable – Moncton – January 19

Date: January 19, 2013
Location: Casino New Brunswick in Moncton, New Brunswick
TV: Internet PPV
Tickets: Casino New Brunswick

Fight Card:
170lbs- Mark Holst (11-4) vs. Matt MacGrath (11-8)
185lbs- Dan Fowler (5-5) vs. Todd Westcott (1-3)
135lbs- Morgan Rhynes (1-0) vs. Jon Foster (0-0)
145lbs- Mike Thorne (0-0) vs. Brandon Chaisson (0-0)
185lbs- Brian Mazerolle vs. Matthew DesRoches
160lbs- Joshua Allen vs. Maverick Cowx

Amateur Bouts:
170lbs- Jeff Brake vs. Kyle Blinkhorn
185lbs- Trent Moses vs. Cass Jacques
165lbs- Ryan Cameron vs. Tyler Bridges
145lbs- Luke P. Noel vs. Justin MacCallum

26 Responses to “ Elite 1 MMA: Unstoppable – Moncton – January 19 ”

1. DevonNoRemorseNeville says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 3 Thumb down 20

2. Shar 1 says:

Fighters should contact Mike Williams, the promoter, for info on who is matchmaking (I’m not sure). You can find him on facebook.

3. DevonNoRemorseNeville says:

thanx shar apprciate it

4. Another fight added.

Dan Fowler vs. Todd Westcott @ 185 lbs

5. Added PPV Link

6. @clinchcraig says:

Ammy-Kyle Blinkhorn vs Jeff Brake

7. MMA says:

Main Event: Richard Arsenault vs. Matt MacGrath “Welterweight” Title Morgan Rhynes vs. Jon Foster @ 135 lbs. **Jon Foster mak
    ing his pro debut** Mike Thorne vs. Brandon Chaisson @ 145 lbs. **Both fighter making their pro debut** Todd Westcott vs. Dan Fowler @ 185 lbs. Westcott coming off a lost against Chris Currie and Dan Fowler coming off a win against Todd Henry. Dan was defeated by Chris Currie in May/2012. Time for these two to step into the cage. Brian Mazerolle vs. Matthew DesRoches @ 185 lbs. Joshua Walker vs. TBA Joshua Allen vs. Stephen Clements @ 155 lbs. Amateur Bouts: Jeff Brake vs. Kyle Blinkhorn @ 170 lbs.

8. eastcoastwarrior says:

“**Both fighter making their pro debut**”
    “Westcott coming off a lost against Chris Curry”
    Epic..

9. Ryan W. says:

I’d like to see Goodall vs Keith for the co-main/#1 contender bout.

10. There is good news and bad news. The bad news is that Aresnault is off the card due to injury. The good news is they have found a solid replacement as Mark Holst will step up for this match

11. Jamie Locke says:

Awesome fight!

12. Brodes says:

Great fight. I’ll order this ppv.

13. Update. Five more fights confirmed by the promotion

185 – Brian Mazerolle vs. Matt DesRoches

145 – Joshua Walker vs. Andrew Thomas

155 – Joshua Allen vs. Stephen Clements

Amateur Fight Card

170 – Jeff Brake vs. Kyle Blinkhorn

185 – Trent Moses vs. Brent McDonald

14. PEI says:

Rhynes is 1-0, not 1-1..

15. Bodwell says:

I live by Toronto now, and would like to fight, Get me on this card,? Would be great

16. AMLEHTC says:

Please no on put this guy on a card, he doesn’t train and disrespects the sport on a regular basis

17. Bodwell says:

I loving having fans AMLEHTC hater,cause god didnt hook him up in the man hood

18. AMLEHTC says:

First off, I have no idea what your response means , most likely something implying me not having the balls to fight etc. I have three times the fights as you. I don’t have to justify myself to you.

Secondly, you can’t say I’m wrong either. You don’t train…at all. Also, you say training is for homos, grappling is for gays etc etc. How are either of those things not disrespecting the sport. You’re from the 1993 era of training for Mma . Personally I’d like for you to actually train and maybe get some wins, but that probably won’t happen and you’ll continue on this slide.
    I now await you calling me a dork, or some scrambled together name that doesn’t make sense or say I have no testicles

So this guy actually doesn’t train and wants to compete?

Is he a half wit?

It’s 2013 and this is a high level sport. This guy doesn’t train the sport and wants to compete in it? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard in a while.

Wow.

20. Bodwell says:

I just moved out Ti Ontario, I have no friends, no family,so nothing to do, so I’m gonna start training, either way, you would think you would just want to see me get in there and lose every time if you hate me so much, I can count on both hands exactly how many times I have trained,and my records 2-3,I’m the one that has to keep this record for the rest of my life, Why you care so much, I’m hard I know it,

21. AMLEHTC says:

The reason people care is because people who love this sport are trying to weed people like you out of the sport and make it as legitimate as possible. People who don’t train, talk about how “hard” they are cast a shadow on the rest of us.

22. Bodwell says:

Woops didn’t finish that sentence, my bad, I’m gonna change that’s why I came out here,I have nothing else to do, I have respect for Emma, everyone says shit when there mad, and I can admit I’m not the smartest guy out there, I’m good in math everything else, I’m a dumbass, I hope I get wins myself and I’m starting to realize, Hard work does pay off

23. Bodwell says:

I’m hard I know it, lmao, I don’t know how that got in there I hate my phone, lol

If you’re serious about training while you’re in Ontario facebook message me, I’ll point you in the direction of some good training out here.

But if you are going to take this sport seriously you will stop looking for a fight until you get some real time in a gym.

25. Updated the card.

26. evan blakely says:

Matt will beat Holst, the other matchups are really good if you know the guys even with smaller records…Got to go with my boys Morgan, Josh, Bran and Matt D – some evil young talent on this card