Watch the Score Fighting Series Live Today on Top MMA News

The entire November 23 Score Fighting Series card will be streamed live online in its entirety today.!

The preliminary card will start at 8:30pm AT / 7:30pm ET / 6:30pm CT / 5:30pm MT / 4:30pm PT.
Fighters appearing on the prelims include Elias Theodorou, Ali Mokdad, Rory McDonell, Adam Assenza, Tommy Cote, and more.

The main card will start at 11pm AT / 10pm ET / 9pm CT / 8pm MT / 7pm PT.
There are some very exciting main card fights including: Strikeforce’s Jordan Mein vs Forrest Petz, top Canadian fighter Jesse Ronson facing Ryan Healy, and a William Romero vs Tristan Johnson rematch.

63 Responses to “ Watch the Score Fighting Series Live Today on Top MMA News ”

1. Shane BTP Mountney says:

30-27…30-26 ok…but 30 -25?

2. Shane BTP Mountney says:

I agree with you on that Jamie

3. Jamie Locke says:

Who was that 30-25 judge? I mean Jesse clearly won all three, round two could have been a 10-8 (I wasn’t scoring cause I’m drinking) but definitely not round 1.

Another bothersome note, these fans are the worst ever. Booing everyone from out of town, even if they put on an awesome fight… I don’t get it.

4. Sean McManus says:

Not a huge stretch to call two of those rounds 10-8 thus a 30-25. How could the UFC not call up Ronson after devestating a true vet like Healy? Congrats Jesse…an absolute clinic.

5. Sean McManus says:

I would have given him a 10-8 in the third not in the second or the first but I’m not a judge…someone saw the second and third as a 10-8…

6. Jamie Locke says:

Mein is crazy fast… Back to Zufa as well no doubt.

7. Shane BTP Mountney says:

Another awesome show by SFS

8. He is an amazing young man, and not just in the ring!

Glad i stayed up to watch

9. dan chambers says:

so proud of Jordan…. such a treat being there and watching him grow as a 15 year old kid to what you guys seen tonight…. such a bright future

10. Blake Hyggen says:

Anywhere where I can find the replays/highlights?

I am so exhausted.

Witnessing that much awesomeness up close is draining. Draining but so incredible.

Thanks to The Score and The Voice and thanks to these 20 incredible athletes for the amazing privilege of calling these contests.

So awesome.

12. @Blake Hyggen…the Score will rebroadcast these fights. Top MMA News won’t.

@Robin Black… very good job. Only way to top it is to call your own fight next week!

13. I should be clear. We would love to show them again and again but don’t have the rights.