Cody Rempel is at the Mirage Banquet Hall tonight for King of the Cage: Stand & Deliver. Here are the quick results for tonight’s event.

Quick Results:

Elmer Waterhen defeats Garett Davis by Unanimous Decision (49-46, 50-45, 50-45)
***Waterhen Captures KOTC Canada Welterweight Championship

Cameron Loutitt defeats Steve Dubeck by KO (Punch) in Round 1, 1:29

Johnny Grant defeats Greg Large by TKO (Punches) in Round 1, 3:03

Ben Jansen submits Andrew Bard by Rear Naked Choke in Round 3, 1:05

Devon Neville submits Jordan Berland by Rear Naked Choke in Round 1, 0:38

*Lynnell House defeats Sarah McRann by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 30-27, 29-28)

*Amateur Fight

15 Responses to “ KOTC: Stand & Deliver – Quick Results – Waterhen Captures Welterweight Title in a War! ”

1. Jamie Locke says:

Wow Elmer! I wish I could have seen this. I had Davis getting an easy sub. Where’s Big Win at?

2. Josh Machan says:

Elmer’s movement and ability to close the distance is what won him the fight; he had a solid performance. Those 2s showed so much heart! I am jealous I didn’t get to fight after watching that war.

There was some great fights tonight!

3. Don't Call Me Leon says:

Waterhen does have one the best nicknames in MMA, “the Winemaker”! Congrats on the win.

4. wuzjustsayin says:

Congrats to Elmer on another epic performance!! Way to go Champ!!!!

Elmer and Garrett’s fight is what MMA fans pay good money for and want to see, not that Lay n Pray bullshit that some think is a good technical example of the sport! LOL!!

This fight definitely deserved to be on the Top Ten Fights of November, Big win got it right again!!

5. Big Win says:

@Wuz thanks man, you just made my day :) I’m so glad this fight was as good as I thought it’d be and goes to prove a “fun” does belong in the TMLMU

Huge props to Elmer for the win, there’s a reason I’ve been following this dude for years and he proves yet again how much a warrior he really is. Sad that a top notch guy like Davis had to suffer a loss but with 2 years away from the cage it’s impressive he went 5 tough rounds. With the ring rust off I’m sure he’ll be back in top form in no time.

Considering all the hate of this months TMLMU, the fights picked seem to be the best fights of the month so far, just sayin

!!!!WAR WATERHEN!!!!

6. wuzjustsayin says:

Your very welcome Mr. Win!!

Keep up the good work we all appreciate it, enjoy your day!

7. DevonNoRemorseeville says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 1 Thumb down 16

8. Louis Fisette says:

Big win always has good picks for TMLMU. He has a few haiters, but for November look at his track record… id say its been a pretty good month for him

9. Idolmaker says:

Big ups to big win.

10. AMLEHTC says:

You spelt your name wrong Devon

11. Idolmaker says:

Thumbs down for real guys c’mon!!! Oops I meant meh!!!!

12. Donald Duck says:

The Duck has not only had a beer with Elmer he’s fought on the same card as him (have fun with that one TMN Duck Dodgers Fan Club). That said Elmer is tough as nails.

Nice to see an old guy (I mean that in the best possible way) doing well.

13. Stud says:

You spelled ‘spelt’ wrong Am

14. AMLEHTC says:

True but at least it wasn’t my own name

Also, maybe I was talking about the type of wheat….duh duh dunnnnnnnnn

15. TheRealDealMeal says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 1 Thumb down 11