Aggression FC 14 – Edmonton – November 23

Date: November 23, 2012
Venue: Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton, Alberta
TV: Go Fight Live
Tickets: 780-426-SOLD or

Pro Fights:
155lbs- Stephen Beaumont (6-0) vs. Shane Campbell (5-1)
***Lightweight Title Fight

180lbs- Ryan Ford (19-4) vs. TBA
205lbs- Victor Valimaki (17-8) vs. Razak Al-Hassan (11-4)
205lbs- Mike Kent (8-0) vs. Tim Chemelli (9-2)
145lbs- Adam Lorenz (6-2) vs. Lenny Wheeler (5-2)
185lbs- KB Bhullar (2-0) vs. Jason Gorny (5-8)
170lbs- Mike Newton (3-2) vs. Joe Keesick (3-4)
155lbs- Wally Husk (2-1) vs. Cole Campbell (1-0)

Amateur Fights:
170lbs- Travis Cardinal (2-0) vs. Ivan McKenzie (0-0)

348 Responses to “ Aggression FC 14 – Edmonton – November 23 ”

1. mike kent says:

4 and 4 is a big pay day outside of UFC

2. I'll Say It says:

Welcome to main event pays Mike

3. mike Kent says:

Don’t know or care but I don’t think Beaumont or cambell are making 4-4 . Ford yeah becuase he’s a massive ticket seller so can demand it . Who knows I could be wrong . Not really my business anyway

4. I'll Say It says:

I’m sure they r not making that either not my business either Kyle asked me what I thought hornbuckle made, so I said the purse which I know exactly what he made but will not post just put an average

5. swollen knob says:

jordan mein would shit roll ryan ford.Make the fight already everyone wants to see it

6. removed Kurt Southern.

7. Kyle Stoltz says:

@I’ll say it if that price was offered to me for this match up I think I could of made it happen and got Hornbuckle to agree to it. I 100% think Bellator would not allow Ford to fight Dan though. But Dan would gladly fight Ford for a future event. If any promotion is interested in booking Dan I would move fast as we already have a February fight all but signed for him and expect a December fight for him to be signed in the next couple days as well, unless a better offer comes along. P.S. about you saying make the fight happen I’m not a promoter I can present a fighter to a promoter but that is the end of what I can do. Dan’s a fighter he likes to make money but in my time I haven’t seen him turn down fights cause of money he likes to fight and being out a year he’s itching to get back in there.

8. AMLEHTC says:

Ford vs Andrew Buckand? Why?

9. Don't Call Me Leon says:

I can dig Ford vs Buckland.

10. Oilcity30 says:

Ford vs buckland why? Are retarded why because the fights in 4 days and bucklands got balls of steal!!!

11. AMLEHTC says:

Balls of steel or not it doesn’t make it a good fight. Ford will most likely crush Buckland in the same manner Zach Blaber did….maybe faster.

12. AMLEHTC says:

I’m not sure what “Are retarded why” means but I’m sure it was meant to be a well thought out, intelligent part of your argument

UPDATE: Added Andrew Buckland, removed EJ Parris and Paulo Azambuja, this is the final lineup!

14. I'll Say It says:

@Kyle I have a ton of respect for Dan and yourself, I did not mean anything by what I said towards Dan, he deserves the big pay day especially on fights this short of notice. I was saying that afc would not pay what dan is worth for this fight, and I agree that Bellator probably would not allow the fight to happen either. But glad they found an opponent for Ford

15. Dean Panas says:

It is HUGE for AFC that Andrew stepped up and took this fight on 2 days notice! This will not be an epic MMA fight, this will be a very fast paced street fight. I feel Andrew will come out, swing for the fences, and go for broke. I don’t think there will be much of a “game plan”.

This card is still very stacked, even with Alessio, Grove and Southern not on it. I do expect the Ford/Buckland fight to be short but it will also bring huge energy and be a great set-up for the main event. When Ryan Ford enters a cage in Edmonton it’s like being at a rock concert, the place goes nuts!

Although the fight might be one sided on paper, the fact that it is happening adds value to the card and will make the majority of the people buying tickets very happy.

16. I'll Say It says:

Have g Ford on the e Ent Nd with short notice AFC could not be picky, but regardless Buckland does not stand a chance in this 1 at all, I also think Campbell is going to smash Beaumont, total time of main event and co main event 2:32 is my perdiction. should be a fun night of fights, who knows it could be a night for the underdogs,

17. Don't Call Me Leon says:

I don’t think this fight will be a “street fight”! For Buckland to come out swinging against Ford would be the worse game plan, even for a short notice fight. If Buckland really wants to test Ford early and quick turn it into a grappling match in the 1st round when they’re not slippery, as Buckland does have a slick guillotine. Other than that if we see rounds 2 or 3 then yeah maybe turn it into more of a brawl!

I’ve got Ford round 1 but big rbig espect to Buckland.

Guys like this help save fights and create opportunities and, every now and then, they go in with confidence and find a way to surprise everyone.

Great job AFC doin the tough work on 4 days notice and hats off to Buckland for his brass pair and for savin the day.

19. Update: Added the Go Fight Live PPV link to the card. Only $15 to watch this great card.

20. Oilcity30 says:

Tickets at the door ??

21. Darren Owen says:

Yes tickets available at the door.

22. Oilcity30 says:

Sweet I’m outta town till tomorrow can’t miss this show!!!!

23. I'll Say It says:

Wtf poor AFC and feel bad for Ford

24. Mmafan says:

Wow two guys in like what a few days pull out?
    If i were them id be scared of ryan too
    But for real i dont even think its possible to find a 2nd
    Replacement in 24 hours

25. tyler davis says:

That sucks for Ford. Edmonton goes crazy when he enters, like him or not he is a great fighter with that start quality. I’m sure he would have loved to fight in E town and he would have put on one Hell of a show. Danm but this card has other great fights to watch Lorenz, Victor always puts on incredible fights, gourny vs Kb should be a strikers delight to watch.

26. E-town MMA says:

8 fights on this card?????????????????

27. asshole says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 6 Thumb down 18

28. asshole says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 4 Thumb down 16

29. Marc-Andre Drolet says:

Keith Crawford vs Ryan Ford!

30. Oilcity30 says:

Is that for real?

31. swollen knob says:

even better harvey vs moin
    come on save your show

32. Oilcity30 says:

Never mind figured out who Keith is and even I don’t wanna see that

33. CM says:

MAD vs Pat Reid?

34. Marc-Andre Drolet says:

LOL if the loser has to leave the MMA world for good, then I’m in!

35. varnier j says:

8 fights more like 2 on the card.Another bomb for the edmonton fans..And you wonder why mma is losing the hype..

36. Jana says:

Is this being live streamed?

The Go Fight Live link is at the top of the page Jana!

38. Jana says:

Thanks Cody! But when I go to Go Fight Live it says PLEASE NOTE: This is not live event!!

39. Rob Veevers says:

anyone else not able to see anything?

40. Duguay says:

So AFC website sold me a PPV that was bunk from ustream and its actually on go fight live!! Thanx for being on top of that stuff guys! I’d better get my money back!!

41. Rob Veevers says:

i hope it comes online after the “prelims”, I’m having the same issue as Duguay

42. Oilcity30 says:

Is it in break cause all I see is commercials?

43. josh Machan says:

Do we get a refund? My stream won’t work

44. Oilcity30 says:

Agreed, this is garbage! Money back please

45. varnier j says:

how many more times is everyone gonna be like afc is excellent..fuck get out of edmonton and watch a real show..afc is horrible since day one…

46. varnier j says:

pure dog shit=afc+mfc

47. Fighter says:

Didn’t get my money’s worth. Swing and a miss