Hard Knocks 29 – Calgary – October 26

Date: October 26, 2012
Location: Century Casino Calgary in Calgary, Alberta
TV: Internet PPV
Tickets: Buy Tickets

Pro Fights:
150lbs- Mark Maruzs (3-3) vs. Rolando Cespedes (1-1)
135lbs- Mitch MacPhee (3-1) vs. Nick Urso (3-1)

Amateur Fights:
130lbs- Keegan Oliver (3-0) vs. Rick Pfeifer (4-1)
155lbs- Chris Chapman (3-1) vs. Cody Isaacson (4-1)
135lbs- BJ Baldonaldo (1-1) vs. Nequoyah Sethi (0-0)
165lbs- Justin Evans (1-0) vs. Brian Kong (0-0)
155lbs- Mike Parsons (1-1) vs. Randy Mahon (0-1)
155lbs- Tyler Kinghorn (0-0) vs. Liam McGowan (0-0)

63 Responses to “ Hard Knocks 29 – Calgary – October 26 ”

1. mike kent says:

Just read robins post from september 28th about his trials and tribulations in fighting and how he was boo’d out of arenas in front of his home town and I gotta say man I was super wrong about him and have a ton of respect for him. Glad I’m at a place mentally where I can realize that I was being a moron amd mental midget and kmow I was wrong . You’d be hard pressed to find someone that has gone over those obstacles to fight for pennies jusy for the love of the sport .

Good post man . Sorry for ignorance .

Aw Mike, thanks man that means a lot to me.

Really man.

Lookin forward to buyin you those beers and hangin and chattin about fightin with ya in the future.

3. Shane BTP Mountney says:

I hope your not fighting for pennies Robin…not with all those rds of drinks you wanna buy for peeps…;) see you in Sarnia!

Hard Knocks is looking for a late replacement for a 145 pounder… I think it’s for Tyler Davis but not 100% sure, who wants to step up?

It has been confirmed that it’s for Tyler Davis!

6. fitplusmma says:

Does anyone have the contact info for Hard Knocks matchmaker?

7. Rick Pfeifer says:

Sarah hardknocks on facebook

UPDATE: Ryan Machan vs Quinton McCottrell cancelled, McCottrell unable to get over the border, Mark Maruzs and Mitch McPhee get new oppoents

9. Tyler Davis says:

Arashi do 2.0 for the win

10. Tyler Davis says:

Sucks about Ryans fight that guys has a hard time getting fights

11. cavemanbully says:

Wish i could have found coverage for my shifts sooner cause then me and Mark Maruzs would of made for a entertaining main event :( ah well still hoping to watch some great fights tomorrow!
    Rick Pfeifer and Randy Mahon wont disappoint!

12. I'll Say It says:

Has Ryan not been saying he wants tougher fights? A 6-9 opponent is not a tougher fight, I’m sure there is many guys who will fight Ryan. Maybe he is having a hard time finding a fight because he is always looking for guys under .500.

Time to step up take a real fight your a good fighter Ryan and from what I hear a good guy but fight guys on your level

13. Tyler Davis says:

Looking forward to mitch’s fight. And of course Chris Chapman’s and Rick ” the ginger with the intent to injure” Pfiefer these guys have improved so fast it’s scary. And to think they have not even entered the pro ranks yet.