Aggression FC Fights to Air on Koldcast TV

September 11, 2012 – Aggression Fighting Championship (AFC) is pleased to announce that it has signed an agreement with Koldcast Entertainment Media, which will showcase AFC programming on KoldCast TV, one of the largest Internet television providers.

Parent company Koldcast Entertainment Media is an entertainment licensing, representation, distribution and marketing company specializing in television properties, which include short-form episodic programming often referred to as “web-series,” as well as documentaries and short films. This exclusive distribution agreement will allow AFC to be broadcast on the largest scale, yielding as many viewers as possible to the AFC brand.

In addition to airing AFC MMA fights, docudramas and reality series on its television network, KoldCast will air AFC programming on its growing network of set-top boxes, such as Roku and Boxee, on Internet-enabled/smart televisions from Samsung, Vizio, Sony, LG and Best Buy’s Insignia brand, and through its syndicated partners on the Internet and cable TV. KoldCast Entertainment Media CEO David S. Samuels said, “Our audience reach continues to expand in real time as we expand the number of platforms and devices we air on, and AFC programming will be introduced in each new venue. Additionally, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is such an international phenomenon that we now expect to see increasing interest in AFC programming from around the world.”

“KoldCast has already opened so many amazing doors for us, it’s just incredible. To have one of the leading companies in entertainment be so excited for us and our product is refreshing. It’s finally paying off,” stated co-owner, Mr. Harvey Panesar.

“You will see new and exciting AFC shows in all of our territories, including Manitoba, Alberta and BC, as well as across the U.S. and in many international markets. This is the shot in the arm we were looking for – one that really pushes us over the edge. We found the company that will launch us into the spotlight,” added Panesar.

26 Responses to “ Aggression FC Fights to Air on Koldcast TV ”

1. T_Le_P says:

Growing & Growing & Growing. To all of you haters and peeps who thought that we were just a flash in the pan, you have no idea what we are capable of doing and what we have in the works right now for our fans as I write this. The AFC is growing faster than any other MMA promotion company in Canadian history, and I am so proud to be co-owner & a part of this family. To those that believed & supported us, thank you, thank you, thank you all.

2. Edmonton Stud says:

You know these “promoters” are just spending your lottery winnings, right? You know its your money being burned to make this appear like an actual company?
    These geniuses will never ever run a profitable business, they will just burn through your money trying to pretend they are a real business.
    Bush league at its best.

3. Edmonton Stud says:

Hey world, did you hear? They found the company that will launch them into the spotlight!

Just laughable.

4. Joe Doerksen says:

most lottery winners spend their priaes within two years. Usually on booze, drugs, parties, cars, vacations, etc.

If someone wants to try to build a business that has a positive impact on an industry, I would hesitate to discourage them.

I can’t predict how the whole thing will end, but for now I’m happy to see that there is a fan and fighter friendly organization making an effort to build something positive.

Just a thought

5. Idolmaker says:

6. Idolmaker says:

Gotta jet guys. I’m being interviewed to manage some male strippers. Anyone on here have any experience with that field, that they could lend me?

Screw the haters guys congrats!

8. I will reserve judgement on this announcement until they release more information.

This broadcast could be no different than a promotion that is on GFL.TV for $10. This announcement could be a lot better than GFL and it could be a lot worse.

My questions:

1. Are the shows free ? If yes, awesome! If not, how much?

2. Are the shows live? If yes, awesome! If not, how long is the tape delay?

3. What AFC event will be broadcast first?

4. Will TV production improve? Last AFC in Victoria was not great, the Calgary show was good although commercials would pop up at weird times. I did not watch the Winnipeg one on PPV.

5. Will fights be replayed if we miss it?

Two pieces info I will comment on:
    1. I love my Boxee and love that I will be able to access AFC with it.

2. Coming back to Manitoba and International markets is very interesting. Where are these guys heading?

Keith I had the ads popping up when I bought the Winnipeg PPV… there was the option to play the ad early or pay an extra $4 or something to get rid of the ads but I was too cheap! lol, production value was pretty decent for the Winnipeg card, not sure how it compared to the other ones as this was the first one I’d bought in quite a while.

10. ASSASSIN says:

The commercial thing will not happen again.

As well, everyone who has purchased the PPV will be issued a full video of the event as soon as we get the footage back from the production crew.

Guys, keep in mind that Koldcast is a “content contractor” that farms our footage to larger networks, this is a step in a large spread plan for distribution.

I’ve said it once before, and I’ll say it again. We are ALL regular guys, with regular jobs funding the AFC, there is no “free money” and whatever theory ppl have about whats really goin on, is just that… a theory.

The members of this organization work just as hard as anyone else in the industry to make this promotion a success and help the fighters.

The results will speak for themselves, hard work pays off.

We invite our fans to enjoy the ride with us, support the local growing, grass roots promotion with people at the helm that have no ego and just want to provide a high quality product as much as possible.

We are growing, there are pains, but rest assured, the AFC is just getting started.

one day we will meet, and maaaan, that is gonna be an awesome day, your sense of humor is off the charts.

11. Dean Panas says:

It’s a fun ride to be on! Great group of guys and they all have their own strengths.

12. Gunner says:

oh i am excited, i got the winnipeg PPV the stream was great and production was good. Fader send me that video damn it so i can see Joe in his briefs any time i want!

One question, how come the cagfe was so bare and not used for marketing or added income? Even a large AFC logo just so when peopel are watching it pushed the company?

13. ASSASSIN says:

It’s a loooooong story. It was done on purpose though.

14. Shane C says:

Doesn’t everyone want to huddle around the computer and watch fights lol.

Great try on calling this a media release.

Facts are when you group 3 small promotions into one you get a big lump of S$:t.

3 promotions team up together and link a Internet deal lol. That’s what you come up with come on.

We all know AFC doesn’t have the heart look with guys like Panas around how can you succeed.

15. Edmonton Stud says:

Great group of guys and they all have their own strengths, says Genius Dean.
    They also all have their own weaknesses. Like overhyping ‘news’ about a a ‘deal’ with a website that can’t “content contractor” their way out of a wet paper bag. Also lol @fadette’s people at the helm with no ego lol.

16. Shane C says:

Dean Panas is a squid “Donnie Brasco” type guy.

AFC for life or until Tr@ys arm candy sucks all his coinage , the AFC shutdown like a bad habit.

Hey, if you want to troll, do your thing.

People like to put down people that are putting themselves out there and working hard and doing things they wish they themselves were doing.

Trolling usually gets supporters to start to band together to defend the thing you are insulting anyways, and often actually makes public opinion sway POSITIVELY towards the thing being trolled.

Its just science man.

But I don’t see why people like pickin on Deano. Dean is just a regular guy who loves the sport and works to learn his way around it. He seems like the kind that would give you the shirt off his back.

I don’t fit into size XL shirts from Tommy Bahama but if I did Deano would set me up. ;)

Keep doin your thing Deano and guys.

18. Dean Panas says:

Thanks for the kind words Robin! I look up to you in this business and having you support me means a lot.

19. Removed 2 comments from Sponsor $ and Tyson S and left his Shane C posts. Does not feel right when same guy is posting on a thread with multiple names and some are very slanderous, so I pulled it.

Dean Panas’ response to one of the comments is gone as well. It did not make sense with Sponsor $ comment gone now. Dean if you want it back up, I saved it and can re-add it.

20. ASSASSIN says:

Lol. ‘fadette’.

What a fuckin pussy.

If this shit for brains had any balls at all he’d dial me up.. You’ve got my cell number. ;) xoxo

Good move Keith!

Steve, are you asking me to give you a call???

23. Idolmaker says:

I’ve given dean a hard time in the past. Dean seems to have truly changed for the better. It doesn’t hurt that all these stand up dudes are aligned with him. That alone speaks volumes about deans character.

As for you messiah fader, thank you for the compliment, and look forward to it.

24. Don't Call Me Leon says:

Not that I think anyone is trying to be like Dana White but he did say it best, that the internet is the future for broadcasting or displaying your product/brand! Even the UFC was so hesitate on bringing their brand to network TV because they’re not profiting like PPV, its just marketing and exposure! I like Internet PPV, its cheaper than cable/satellite providers and I can either Wi-Fi it or hook up the HDMI cable to my TV and so far the AFC’s feed has been great!

25. Sherwood Park Studd says:

‘Edmonton Studd’ bahahaahahahah regardless of what MP writes, the fact that the best name he could come up with is ‘Edmonton Studd’ is hilarious! AFC is a solid promotion and that’s threatening to some other so called ‘big time’ promotions. Dont forget ‘Studd’ competition is a good thing, even if the AFC keeps you up all night monitoring local mma websites. One interesting note: HDNET or AXS TV as its called, isnt even available on some satelite providers and I’d rather see live fights online that watch MFC from 2 months ago on TSN 2 hahahahaha

26. idolmaker says: