Battle for the Border: Live Results from Cranbrook

Bobby Karimi-Busheri is in Cranbrook, British Columbia for Battle for the Border.  Here are the quick results from the event:

Pro Fight Card:

Derek Boyle defeats Aaron Armstrong by Unanimous Decision
Ryan Machan submits Brandon MacArthur via Guillotine in Round 1, 4:05
Chase Degenhardt defeats Sheldon Doll by TKO (Ref Stoppage) in Round 1, 0:48
Smealinho Rama submits Jordan Tracey via Kimura in Round 1, 3:24
Lee Morrison defeats Curtis Blackmore by TKO (Strikes) in Round 2, 2:53.

Amateur Fight Card:

Teddy Ash defeats Nik Ramsey by TKO (Exhaustion) in Round 1, 3:00
Mike Seguin submits Joshua Strate via Rear-Naked Choke in Round 2, 1:40
Ryan Foster defeats John MacKinnon by TKO (Strikes) in Round 2, 2:40
Chris Darula submits David Crawford via Guillotine in Round 1, 0:27

20 Responses to “ Battle for the Border: Live Results from Cranbrook ”

1. ginger says:

Fuck ya Mr Machan

2. Hapa says:

Great weekend for Arashido red deer. Nice fighters

3. mike kent says:

Great night of fights. Personally it was great to meet west coast manstays advin omic, the Machan bros (( all three super professional great guys ) And watch some awesome guys performe like Boyle , machan and be apart of a upstart show.

Super disapointed that teddys oppont wasn’t prepared to fight a mma fight. We trained hard for this fight and teddy’s opponent quit after a round becuase he was tired ( even though he could talk fine right after fight ) and I’ve seen much more gassed fighters .

Overall we were treated great!

4. mike kent says:

Also chase degenhart looked incredible and has ice in his veins ? Super professionl and sharp !

Degenhart is the man.

Some great fighters on this card sounds like it was a good one.

Congrats to all the fighters.

6. Sheldon Doll says:

Props to Chase , he was very precise. I appreciate him taking the fight on short notice. His experienced truly showed. I have the ability to beat alot of people given a little more time on the circuit and I will come back with much from this loss. This was a great card in my home town and I appreciate all the camps that’s came down to participate!

7. Classy @Sheldon Doll…props to you for agreeing to fight a guy like Chase on a few days notice.

Thanks for posting.

Instant fan of Sheldon Doll after that post.

Looking forward to watchin ya fight man.

9. mike kent says:

No doubt Sheldon has some good skills . Chase Is a tought fight for anyone. Just agreeing to it shows he has a lot of heart

10. nik ramsay says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 3 Thumb down 16

11. mike kent says:

You won the round and didn’t even seem that tired . Pretty bizarre really. Just a really ackward time to start your period

12. Sean Quinn says:

I was there as a spectator watching the fights. Ramsey pussed out and gave up when he saw that being big and strong wouldnt automatically win the fight.
    I felt bad for Ash. I felt embarassed for Nik “No Heart” Ramsey. That was pathetic.

13. mike kent says:

He got Teddy down and couldn’t land one punch or attemp to pass gaurd . Once the round was done Teddy was as fresh as before the fight started . Our game plan was to let nik come out strong and aggresive and let him tire then pick it up but he never got the chance . I feel bad for teddy . He traibed really hard and was ready for 3 full rounds . Even tho its amatuer you still have to respect the sport and come into the fight ready and with a professional attitude

14. Idolmaker says:

I once had an ex gf I wasn’t in to. I pulled an injury before finishing. Does that mean I have no heart???

15. Chase Degenhardt says:

Thanks to the guys at Battle for the Border for giving me the opportunity. It was one the best first show’s I’ve ever been to, if you guys keep improving on that I’m excited for the future of MMA in Cranbrook.

Thanks again to Sheldon for taking the fight, sorry I missed you for that post-fight beer bro!

And thanks to Robin and Mike for the kind words!

16. Idolmaker says:

Robin doesn’t mean it, he’s just trying to get in your pants.

17. Marc-Andre Drolet says:

Chase is fucking badass

Props to Doll for stepping up

18. Idolmaker says:

Teach me, teach me how to degey!!!!

19. Brad Wall says:

Thanks Isaac, for having my guys Chase and Derek on the show, I look forward to coming out for more in the future. Thanks Aaron and Sheldon for taking the fights, I wish you both all the best in your fight careers!

20. Frenchy says:

wow!!! Jody and Isaac from HM production were amazing promoters….there for every fighters needs and came through with every promises they made… i will bring our guys there anytime in a heart beat :-)
    it is always awesome to see everyone… Brad, Advin, Ryan, Josh, Chase, Derek, Mike & his House of Pain boyz and many many more…Respect to all of you!!!
    it was an awesome night of fights!!!
    Thanks to you all!