Elite 1 MMA: Payback – Moncton – November 3

Date: November 3, 2012
Location: Casino New Brunswick. Moncton, New Brunswick
TV: Internet PPV
Tickets:

Pro Fight Card:
Main Event
170lbs- Alderic Keith (5-2) vs. Jeremiah Bernard (4-4)

Semi Main Event
155lbs- Phil St-Pierre (4-2) vs. Steven Rogers (5-4)

145lbs- Ryan Gallant (3-0) vs. Shelby Murray (2-0)
185lbs- Todd Henry (3-8) vs. Dan Fowler (5-4)
145lbs- Jeff Miller (0-0) vs. Morgan Rhynes (0-0)
185lbs- Chris Currie (6-4) vs. Justin “The Ninja” Ruhl (2-1)
145lbs- Chance Whalen (2-3) vs. Mitch Rogers (0-0)

Amateur Fight Card:

170lbs- Gabriel Vienneau vs. Ryan Potter
155lbs- Brandon Chaisson vs. Joseph MacDougall

97 Responses to “ Elite 1 MMA: Payback – Moncton – November 3 ”

1. Jamie Locke says:

145lbs- Jeff Miller (0-0)= Pro debut.

This kid is explosive, should do well as a pro in the East Coast circuit.

2. Lenny wheeler says:

Ya but he is fighting muay Thai specialist Morgan rhynes, who spars daily with me Matt macgrath Jason saggo and the rest of team wilfrun. Very tough debut

3. The fight between Keith and Bernard is now offical

4. Shar 1 says:

Bernard vs keith is going to be worth the cost of the entire ticket.

5. Ryan. W says:

Is this 19+? My buddies and I are thinking about making the trip.

6. Derek LeBlanc says:

not too sure on that

7. Ryan. W says:

Since its a casino I assumed so. But other casino nb events are all ages. I’m not too sure l. 5 more months damn it! Lol

8. mike kent says:

No they have it at a big auditorium in the casino . Its not right in it . Its always all ages . Kieth vs. Bernard is a good fight . I’ve fought both and there both tough. I’d say Keith wins by his size and strengh and all around game but Bernard has good stand up and is in shape . It will be fun to watch

9. JohnnyG says:

Who would I get in contact with to fight on one of these cards in the maratimes?

10. mike kent says:

Mike williams , hes on fb

11. Jono says:

Is Mike Williams related to that old guy John Williams?

Just curious.

Donnie

12. Jamie Locke says:

Jono is Donnie, Donnie is Jono?

13. Jamie Locke says:

I’m pretty sure Mike is his son…

14. update-

185lbs Chris Currie (5-4) vs. Justin “The Ninja” Ruhl (0-0)

15. Chris Currie says:

I’m actually 6-4 and justin is 2-1, his name changed from justn primmer. Justin is also 10-0 ammy Muay Thai. I`m very much lookng forward to this fight. The whole card is looking pretty solid.

16. Ryan W. says:

Any word on the main event yet?

17. Derek LeBlanc says:

Keith and Bernard is going to be the main event

18. Cameron McQueen says:

Only way Primmer fight happens is if his parole officer gives him the ok. Was locked up for a while for murder but was released. They let him fight there before so maybe they will again.

19. Justin Ruhl says:

Really Cameron? stick to things you know ok buddy! My past is one of which stemmed from a non intentional drunken violence case almost 10 years ago, so get your facts straight. What’s important now though is that I’m free from parole and I am a better man today, My life has changed for the better and MMA has helped changed my life too. I’m proud to be back fighting for Elite 1 and my fight with Chris Currie will be an honourable and respectful action packed fight with hands shaken at the end regardless of the result. The Ninja is back!! I love MMA I love the East Coast and all the people out there!!!!

20. mike kent says:

that will be a awesome fight justin cant wait to see you and curry throw down !

21. Henry Stevens says:

Ya like Justin the Ninja Ruhl made a mistake in his past, we all have a past somehow but what’s important is he has changed and become a better man today after like what he was saying from something almost 10 yrs ago. Who are we to judge. From what I know he’s an amazing guy with a kind heart and would do anything for anyone to help them out. I’m happy he’s back to fighting can’t wait to see his fight with his top notch opponent chris curie who is also a great fighter. Elite 1 MMA I’m sure is proud to have Justin back on its list of fighters he’s very respectful and represents the sport well. I’m gonna come to this fight and about 15 others I know wanna see Justin fight how do we get tickets? Anyone know? Thanks

22. Rachel Smith says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 15 Thumb down 29

Justin “The Ninja” is a good dude who works hard, has a great attitude, and is a passionate and honorable competitor.

Have a great fight Justin the people of Moncton New Brunswick are great people and Elite 1 is a class show.

24. Milton says:

As Justin Ruhl’s fight manager I find Cameron McQueen’s comments both defamatory and libel. Cameron you are a former student of mine (Suffer Sytem Submission Academy. I have a hard time understanding what would motivate you to write this dribble? Your comments are inaccurate and way off base. Perhaps we should post what your “former” fighter had to say and is still saying about you? This is not a forum to air dirty laundry. Perhaps we should post the Cameron has a history as a pedophile? That comment is off base as are your comments. You are posting defamatory information that could arise in a legal issue for you. Please abstain from subjects you have “no idea or knowledge”.
    The sport of MMA has given many fighters opportunities and success in life. Let’s look at the positives MMA has given to fighters. Let’s leave inaccurate statements that give a the sport a “black eye” out. Every one has skeletons in their closet, Cameron…..

25. Milton says:

Thank you Robin for the stand up comments on Justin.
    I was in Shawn Marchand’s corner when he won the Canadian Middleweight title in Moncton. That was the same night you walked through your opponent,
    Ps You are correct, Moncton is a first class city and Elite 1 MMA is a first class organization.
    Cheers,

26. Cameron McQueen says:

Hey now. I have tonnes of respect for you Milt. I’m not too sure what any of my former fighters would have negative to say about me? Please never use my name and pedophile in the same sentence again. Justin, I respect your comment and if you have changed then I am proud of you. I should have rephrased how I worded things. I just know there have been complications in the past causing you to pull out of fights. If you want to email me what people are saying about me Milt, I am always up for a good laugh.

27. Justin Ruhl says:

Awesome thank you for correcting yourself Cameron that takes a big man to do so. Anyway fans the good news is that Elite 1 MMA, as always,is once again gonna have an amazing show November 3rd with Payback! A stacked card full of amazing fighters you forsure want to get your tickets for this night because this show will leave you on the edge of your seat!!!!! Chris Currie, my love and respect goes out to you lets have an amazing fight and put on a show the fans will love!!!

28. Justin Ruhl says:

Ps Robin Black thank you for your love and support means alot bro!!!

29. shawn marchand says:

Justin is a great fighter and fighting has Changed many peoples lives. Holding past mistakes makes no sence he is a different man Today and a great athlete. He is a family man who loves his son and trains for the love of the sport

30. Lenny wheeler says:

Wulfrun mma.

31. mark says:

and these are the days of our lives.
    holy shit!!
    leave the dirty laundry in the hamper, fighters/managers. Sounds like a buncha bitches on here

32. New fight Added.
    135lbs- ‎Mitchell Rogers (0-1) vs. Chance Whalen (2-3)

33. Update

Jeff Griffiths is off the card and will be replaced by Colton Grant-hose

34. Alderic Keith says:

The “event description” on the ppv link is greatly out dated for most, if not all the fighters records. No biggy, just sayin..

35. Damien Rose  vs. Ryan McHatten is off the card. Rose has had to pull out because of an injured back

36. New fight added to the Amateur card

155lbs- Brandon Chaisson vs. Joseph MacDougall

37. update

Mathieu Mazerolle vs. Colton Grant-Hose is off, Hose got injured in training

38. evan blakely says:

Good luck to the island crew, Morg Currie Bran Steve Mitch and Ryan – do em up fellas

39. mitch rogers says:

you have my record wrong i am 0-0 my pro debute!!!! Happy to be a part of this card with all the island fighters!!!

40. Cameron McQueen says:

…hate to say I told ya so

41. Justin Ruhl says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 12 Thumb down 24

42. Cameron McQueen says:

What are you talking about? You are making yourself look childish. Where do you come up with me being a pedophiles? If I remember correctly you are the one who served time for manslaughter after murdering a bootlegger over a six pack of beer because you couldn’t afford to pay off the last twelve pack you bought. You pull out of every fight and it’s getting very disrespectful. Please never call me a pedophiles ever again as there is no grounds for it.

43. Cameron McQueen says:

Please stop taking steroids as well and openly selling them to fellow fighters. Just another black eye on the sport.

44. Jamie Locke says:

#eastcoastdramaisstupid

45. Jamie Locke says:

^ thats the first time I’ve ever used a hash tag…. I thought it was worth it.

46. Cameron McQueen says:

#ilikedit

47. Just Laughable says:

!!!!!!!FAIL!!!!!!!!

Justin Ruhl says:
    September 14, 2012 at 12:05 am

48. Mike says:

Justin Ruhl is of course a different name as he’s hated by his real name of Primmer for scamming money from friends, single mothers and anyone stupid enough to believe a word that comes out of his mouth. The guy he stabbed in the back was paralyzed on 1 side of his body but this is something that he forgets to tell when trying to make his actions honourable. The way he blew up on here just goes to show he hasnt learned shit just a good actor.

49. Justin Ruhl says:

Listen to all these weirdo comments haha the people who have negative things to say about me are nothin but trash weirdos that have nothing better to do but sit online and be talkers haha trash