Elite 1 MMA: Payback – Moncton – November 3

Date: November 3, 2012
Location: Casino New Brunswick. Moncton, New Brunswick
TV: Internet PPV
Tickets:

Pro Fight Card:
Main Event
170lbs- Alderic Keith (5-2) vs. Jeremiah Bernard (4-4)

Semi Main Event
155lbs- Phil St-Pierre (4-2) vs. Steven Rogers (5-4)

145lbs- Ryan Gallant (3-0) vs. Shelby Murray (2-0)
185lbs- Todd Henry (3-8) vs. Dan Fowler (5-4)
145lbs- Jeff Miller (0-0) vs. Morgan Rhynes (0-0)
185lbs- Chris Currie (6-4) vs. Justin “The Ninja” Ruhl (2-1)
145lbs- Chance Whalen (2-3) vs. Mitch Rogers (0-0)

Amateur Fight Card:

170lbs- Gabriel Vienneau vs. Ryan Potter
155lbs- Brandon Chaisson vs. Joseph MacDougall

97 Responses to “ Elite 1 MMA: Payback – Moncton – November 3 ”

1. Mike says:

Only weirdo comments on here are from Primmer remember thats who you are, only thing weird about it is the fact that you attempt to act like your the man. Get in the cage for once you bum and lets see what you got or actually what you dont have. Speaking of which like where is this imaginary ninja training systems located??? LMAO you killed a helpless old man cause you couldnt rip any one else off that day, lets face facts. Its funny how your the only one to respond to comments cause your the only on here all the time because you what??? Oh thats right dont have a job or shit unless its handed to you. Your a fall down and always have been.

2. Oilcity30 says:

This is a mma website you clowns you wanna bad mouth someone keep your school girl bullshit to Facebook and Twitter. Loser!!!!!

3. Justin Ruhl says:

I agree this has gotten out of hand and I’m done being rude. I apologize to everyone for my comments but the things said about me are untrue and ofcourse would frustrate anyone if people were talking about them.

4. Just Laughable says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 12 Thumb down 24

5. Jeff Harrison says:

Justin is a talented striker. Best of luck, heal up and stay out of trouble bro!

6. Cameron McQueen says:

Sorry for my comments and distracting from the card and all the fighters who actually participated on it. Justin is a great striking no question about it. My original comments weren’t meant as an attack but a warning for anyone spending on the event to see “the ninja”. I said sorry for stating it in the wrong context. You went ahead and pulled out of another fight which I feel is very disrespectful to all involved. You habitually do this. You showed how immmature you were when trying to attack me as a pedophile? You know nothing about me other then what you know about me from the gym and me attempting to get you fights. I believe I have the respect from any fighter I have ever tried to obtain fights or sponsorship for. I managed to get fights for my fighters in MFC, XMMA, KOTC and numerous shows from Canada to the Cayman Islands. Sorry to Keith, MAD, Cody and everybody involved with this site.

7. Cameron McQueen says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 3 Thumb down 21

8. Justin Ruhl says:

I hear ya we both said some stupid harsh crap we both were wrong and yes I am a very talented striker anyone who knows me knows that unfortunatly my shoulder injury wouldn’t allow me to be able to fight this fight and to chris currie and ppl who do support me I apologize for that. Cameron we took this too far, I actually liked u a lot so why we are fighting is ridiculous so here I say I’m sorry to u for my rude comments and I wish you all the best bro.

9. MAD DOG says:

I agree with Mike..he has probably scammed many people out of money..I have heard a few stories.

10. MAD DOG says:

I agree Mike..I know people who were scammed by this guy

11. mike says:

Appearently he must have had his surgury cause by the sounds of it he threw a young girl off a 7th storey balconey last weekend. Good to see your healed up buddy

12. Cameron McQueen says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 7 Thumb down 17

13. Cameron McQueen says:

beat me to it Mike

14. Cameron McQueen says:

Looks like you will get to spend more time with Milton this way seeing as he is a guard where you are being housed. Funny how things work out.

15. Gunner says:

Once again we see why people acting and ding things that effect us all bother me and so many others….

This joke of a human still managed to be recognized as a martial artist in this news report ….

F’in sick and these promoters who keep these names relevant by placing them on there cards are just as much to blame for them still being recognized as martial arts fighters ..

21 year old girl think about that for a second !!

16. mike kent says:

unreal ! Just those few lines about him being an MMA fighter are so bad for the sport

17. Gem says:

This fuckwad drugged, beat, assaulted then tossed her off a 7th floor balcony. You’re not going to want to get out of jail early this time bucko. Trust me on that. I hope you rot in hell.

18. mad dog says:

he is getting what he deserves..he’s a thief and a thug…feel sorry for that young girl and his young son. What a sad legacy to leave for your kid. Hope he rots in jail this time for a long time

19. Donald Duck says:

Fucking sad.

Hope he makes a full recovery (mentally and physically).

Donnie

20. Keantel says:

Wow Justin seems to play everyone like a fool all the guy does is lie to everyone and the girl that fell was a very good friend of my best friend so sad I hope Justin stays in jail this time for what he did makes me so sick someone could do that

21. Kung Fu Man Choo says:

He stabbed a dealer in self defence and gets 10 years? Sounds excessive to me. It’s good he only served half. Anyone know for a fact how this girl fell from the balcony or are people pretending to be judge and jury before disclosure. Maybe you have never seen a girl high on drugs, over reacting and causing a scene in a domestic confrontation

22. Playdoh says:

” A fight broke out and Boyes punched Welch to the ground. Primmer stabbed him five times, the court was told”. (Yep sounds like self defense to me)

“Maybe you have never seen a girl high on drugs, over reacting and causing a scene in a domestic confrontation”

Kung Fu…..There are so many things wrong with your comment, I can’t even comment.

23. AMLEHTC says:

Kung Fu, I have not seen this type of confrontation. Please explain more

24. Martha says:

As a mother of the girl who was thrown from the balcony I cant explain the pain and sorrow our family is going through. Justin has destroyed so many peoples lives. This is so unfair that he is able to continue hurting people. Did he not think that girl had family who loves her and cares for and now all of our lives are hell. All of our hearts are so broken. I truly hope that the saying Karma is a bitch and he will get what he has coming to him. As I sit here typing this comment my heart is so broken. I feel my whole world has been taken from me.

25. Martha says:

As a mother of the girl who was thrown from the balcony I cant explain the pain and sorrow our family is going through. Justin has destroyed so many peoples lives. This is so unfair that he is able to continue hurting people. Did he not think that girl had family who loves her and cares for and now all of our lives are hell. All of our hearts are so broken. I truly hope that the saying Karma is a bitch and he will get what he has coming to him. I feel my whole world has been taken from me.

26. YOUDON'TWINTHISTIME says:

Karma is a BITCH. You got away with MURDER the first time. This time, your NINJA GARBAGE WON’T SAVE YOU.
    YOU WILL NOT WIN THIS ONE JUSTIN. No matter what happens you will pay for what you have done to this girl for the rest of your pathetic life and, you will pay for what she and her family has to face for the rest of their lives. You will never be a man, and saddest part of all? You will NEVER be YOUR SON’S HERO. How sad is that?

27. Martha says:

That is very sad! It is so unfair that he has gotten away with hurting people and turning good peoples lives into hell. We are good people and so was my daughter. I also know there are good people that are in the MMA association. She was such a petite girl and can’t imagine how she could of defended herself against this animal. He not only made our lives a living hell but he has made his sons life hell as well. Something that his son has to live with is that his father is a killer and an animal. So not fair! This is a living nightmare!!

28. L.S says:

So this piece of crap wins again. Let’s go back to when he was charged with murder…”Primmer already had a list of charges and some jail time under his belt prior to Welch’s death. In fact, he had been convicted of assaulting a man while on probation just three months before he killed Welch.”
    He is then charged with assault causing bodily harm when a young girl “falls” 7 floors from a balcony. (They had already determined she had been beaten before she “fell”)
    He pleads guilty and is given 6 months with time served. Because she has yet to remember what happened to her, that’s all they could convict him of.
    So…while he’s out enjoying his life as though nothing happened, this poor girl has had operations for a broken spine in 2 places, a broken arm and leg, and surgery for swelling of the brain which has left her unable to see. She and her family will be on the hook for months, if not years of therapy and financial loss.
    What sort of justice system do we have when a violent repeat offender keeps getting off with a slap on the wrist, so he can continue to do so much harm to others. The piece of crap will not be rehabilitated. He will offend again, and some other poor family will go through the same thing as the other families he has destroyed.
    So..all you Justin Primmer supporters, keep supporting him. Just watch your back, or you may be his next victim.

29. George says:

Justin Primmer A.K.A Justin Ruhl doesn’t just kill old homeless men, he punches womens faces right in, tries to kill them at times. Please look at the post below

Think that’s crazy, Justin also tried to rape my gf, physically held her against her will & everything. It didn’t happen thankfully to her sister and roommate coming home. He broke his roommates ribs, what a nice guy. Primmer/Ruhl, you’re a GOOF! Better pray that one day karma don’t bite you in the ass & to all your supporters. Hopefully they no longer support you.

30. L.S says:

He is a violent re-offender and shouldn’t see the light of day. Why he keeps getting off so easily is a mystery. These are only the incidents that get reported. What about all the times he’s done physical harm to someone, and they said nothing? He needs to stay in jail, and the key thrown away. He will continue to do harm to others and their families. Mark my words.

31. Cameron McQueen says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 3 Thumb down 14

32. justinsapeiceofshit says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 3 Thumb down 15

33. Can Believe says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 5 Thumb down 15

34. I would like to say how sorry I am for Desiree Gallagher and her mother. I cannot imagine the outrage and sadness I would feel in your place. Justin Primmer/Justin Ruhl is a sick individual who does not belong in society.

I would like to add that Top MMA News has been getting a lot of hate mail on this post. I know emotions are high, but I need to publicly clarify things:

1) This is a post from 2012 and Elite 1 is not holding a card in November 2013,
    2) Top MMA News does not put on fights or contract fighters to fight for them,
    3) Top MMA News does not condone Justin Primmer’s actions nor do we support him in any way.

Promoters…please stay away from using Justin in any capacity in the future once he is out of jail. Let’s keep this monster out of our sport.

35. JT THOMPSON says:

This justin primmer is a grade A goof, anyone who supports him is one also. It is sad he gets away with 6 months I dont know how that happens ecspecailly with so many priors the justice system failed her and her family big time. I met her one time when I was working with her brother and I dont know how any man could lift a finger to her or any other woman at that. Justin and any other guy that would hurt a woman like this u are cowards and one way or another u will pay for what u have done. I hope Desiree and her family can pull through this horrible ordeal and my thoughts and prayers are with them.

36. L.S says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 6 Thumb down 16

37. L.a says:

This creep deserves nothing ! 6 month jail sentence and only has to serve 4 months wtf?? Especially after being convicted for manslaughter. Justin Primmer is a murderer he needs to spend his life behind bars for the rest of his life, why does he just get a slap on the wrist for everything crime this creep does!! Secondly if I was his family I wouldn’t support him thru this Desiree needs the support… Her life is ruined cause of this monster.. I hope one day he gets what’s coming to him!

38. R. Dee. says:

I’ve found these links through some extensive Google searching, and I’m very glad I did.

I had been speaking to Justin for quite some time, we had met eachother through a dating website a couple of years ago.

After living through an abusive situation with a previous boyfriend, Justin had assured me that he would take care of me and would never put his hands on a woman. I, myself, was hospitalized by my previous boyfriend after I found out he had been cheating and I confronted him.

Justin had promised me a life of happiness, wealth, love, etc., and I believed him. After several months of phonecalls, Facebooking, webcamming, we had made the decision to meet. I couldn’t commit to the date, as I had gotten called in to work that day. Justin went off the rails, he called me at least 60 times in 30 minutes, sent me threatening text messages and called me every name possible. I quickly had his phone number blocked and thankfully had never given him any information about my job or my address. I abruptly stopped talking to him, and often wondered what happened to him. This is what led me to my searching today.

I’m so heartbroken for this girl and her family and the lives that this man has ruined. I can’t believe that Justin has lied about who he is, his past, and that the justice system can’t figure out that history clearly repeats itself.

My sincerest thoughts are with Desiree and her family, and I can only hope that justice or karma (or a combination of both) find Justin and he is put in the place where he belongs – either behind bars for life or buried 6 feet under.

39. Sharon Reilly says:

It’s unfortunate about all these things being wrote but ppl need to just mind there own business and stop writing all this private stuff in public all that does is recreate hurt making it harder to cope with it all. These are MMA website not places for airing dirty laundry!

40. IanHardie says:

wow this thread has blown my mind.
    what a justice system fail. guy ruins someone’s life forever and gets 4 months?!
    shit apple

41. Stacey McMullen says:

I agree with Kung Fu Man Choo’s post! Noone knows forsure exactly what happend so people need to stop playing judge and jury obviously if the guy is out that means the courts sentenced him appropriately for what they beleive happened, it’s sad what happened and my sympathy goes out to the family but again people need to stop playing judge and jury! I beleive in our justice system and this whole ordeal shouldn’t be aired constantly like what that Sharon girl says above, it re-creates hurt and people don’t get any form of closure by always bringing the topic up. The guy sounds like an animal sure, but enough about it!

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 8 Thumb down 18

43. Chris Andrews says:

Ya that guy is right ppl need to stop talking online about it period talking about it solves absolutely nothing!

44. PUCK says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated... Thumb up 3 Thumb down 19

45. L.S says:

I am going to point out a few facts here. First of all I have known his last victim all her life. I was one of the first who was allowed to see her after her “accident”. I cried every time I went to see her, until I realized this brave girl was crying because all she wanted to do was walk again, see her friends and family and be the woman she is meant to be. Read the past posts on this thread, and look at what those who of us who are not under Justin’s spell say about him. Read what R.Dee says when she developed a relationship with someone she thought was the man of her dreams. Read the part where someone said he tried to rape his girlfriend, and where he broke his roommates ribs. Maybe I should post the private messages I have received from other women who they thought was the man of their dreams, only to find out he went phyco when they didn’t do what he wanted when he wanted it, or question his obvious lies. Let’s not forget all his previous convictions including murder, drugs, assault (which he was on probation for when he committed that murder). Then we can talk about how, when he was on parole, he was allowed to change his name, train to be an MMA fighter, which legally allows you to beat the crap of someone. THE SYSTEM FAILED US ALL ON THIS ONE,,,AND IT WILL PROVE US ALL RIGHT WHEN HE DOES THIS AGAIN. So, I have no problem with people coming on this site to air HIS DIRTY LAUNDRY. He deserves NO SYMPATHY, and NOTHING LESS.

46. L.S says:

And Justin Primmer, Ruhl, or whoever you have decided to be since your latest release (and I know you are reading everything about yourself since you got out, because that’s how sick you are), everyone knows your face, tattoo’s, body and background. Anyone who knows someone who has been associated with you who even gets a bruise in your company, will point the finger at you first. You are not going to live in peace Justin,until all your victims get to live in peace. So…that would be NEVER.

47. whatamistake says:

this guy is TROUBLE…I have met him and he scammed money off me…sent me texts and pics of himself also…maybe thinking the more pics and “sweet” texts he sent I would just hand over more cash… unfortunately I lost my money….but better to loose my money than to have any association with this killer…things could have been a lot worse for me. Unfortunately he found another young girl to prey on and now she is suffering the consequences…while he is probably out looking for some clueless girl out there who doesn’t know anything about him…and start all over again. Justin for the sake of your son…just stop and think of all the damage you have already caused so many people..look into your son’s eyes….change your ways …for your boys sake! If anyone TRULY believes that this guy did NOT intentionally throw that girl off the balcony..then you people are living in the same world that JUSTIN THE NINJA RUHL PRIMMER…OR WHATEVER HE WANTS TO CALL HIMISELF ..is